Princess

You swung your leg over Kai's waist, completely interrupting his show on the T.V. Your index finger was in your mouth and his right hand held your hips in place. You smiled a little and watched his jaw clench a little.
"This is nice, Kitten." He praised. "But Daddy didn't ask for anything right now." You nodded knowingly. "Are you horny again, Baby?"
"Yes Daddy." You fed him your finger you'd been sucking on. "I need your big cock."
"My Princess needs Daddy's big cock?" He repeated and you nodded, drying your finger off on your shirt. "Is that why you don't have your pants on?" He questioned further. You nodded again.
"Can I grind on you, Daddy?" You wrapped your hands around the back of his neck while he held your hips firmly in place.
"If you cum without me I might have to punish you." He warned and you already knew that rule. You started circling your hips over his, already groaning for him. "You make Daddy so hard, baby-girl." He helped push and pull your hips against his. You could feel his semi hard erection under you. "I should punish you for interrupting my show."
You bit your lip and he pulled you down for a sweet kiss. "I've been a bad girl Daddy." You whimpered as you dug your clit into his crotch.
"I know Princess." He stated. The various names he called you during sex turned you on like no other. He lifted your shirt up a little, caressing your ass cheeks separately. And then you jolted forward with the hard smack he delivered to your backside. "You're going to make Daddy cum. Be a good girl and stop." He strained and you rolled to a stop, kissing him sweetly.
"Good girl." He swiped your loose hair from your ponytail out of your face. "How about you get upstairs?" He suggested and you nodded and obeyed, climbing off of his lap and heading for the staircase. He followed like a shadow, all the way upstairs and to your king sized bed you shared. "Get on your knees, Princess and take Daddy's cock like a good girl." He shut the door and pressed you against the wall next to the door. You fell to your knees and helped him out of his pants.
"Yes Daddy." You cooed and groped his erection through his boxers before pulling them down his legs. He sighed and stripped his shirt from his top half and let you do your work on his cock. You pumped it and wrapped your lips around the tip. Kai's fingers found their rightful place in your hair. With one hand, you stroked what you couldn't fit in your mouth and the other played with his balls. You then licked a stripe along the vein on the underside of his cock, earning a hum from Kai's throat.
"You're making Daddy very happy, Sweetheart." He praised and grabbed the back of your head. "Take it all the way." He commanded and pushed you around him and shoved himself down your throat, making you gag and tears well up in your eyes. He grunted. "Good girl." You hummed and reached up to stroke him again, your saliva dripping from his length. "One more time." You opened your mouth wide, letting him slide down your throat and your body convulsed and jumped for air. Kai held you there for a second, groaning with his head thrown back and then pulling out of your mouth. He stopped you from stroking him and pulled you to stand in front of him.
"Daddy's ready for you, but I have to make sure my Princess is ready." He whispered in your ear, making you blush and bite you finger. He pecked you on the lips sweetly and pointed to the bed. "Bend over." He demanded and you obeyed happily. Spanking was your favorite part of foreplay and it always made you wet. You rested your elbows against the mattress with your ass in the air for him to see. "Your ass is my favorite." He licked his lips.
"I thought my pussy was your favorite, Daddy?" You chewed your bottom lip teasingly and swayed your hips teasingly at him. You gasped when his hand connected with your left cheek, the crack filling the room. You squealed almost silently and waited for the next smack.
"Its my second favorite." He laughed and stroked his length whilst spanking you. He gave ten spanks on the same cheeks without a pause in between and you could feed the sting where his hand print would be after. "Or maybe its your lips, you know how much Daddy loves it when you kiss him." He moved to your right cheek, smacking repeatedly without a pause and then stopping to caress the sore spot. You cried out, parting your legs further. You hummed when his dipped his fingers into your slit, moving to your clit and then to your entrance and pushing in slowly.
"Daddy that feels good." You groaned and rested your face against the mattress. Kai pulled his fingers out, cleaning them off with a hum and lifting your thighs to push you onto the bed completely and crawling up behind you to stand right next to the bed. He pushed your hips to the right, turning you upright so you were staring up at him. You watched as he gave himself a few pumps and pressed his tip against your entrance, teasing your folds and rubbing it over your clit twice. Your mouth gaped open and he finally sheathed himself inside of you in one quick thrust. You whimpered and fisted the bed sheets as he held the back of your calves.
"So tight for Daddy." He praised and smacked his hips against yours.
"Only for you, Daddy." You watched your hips connect repeatedly, thrusting your hips upward to meet his.
"That's right babygirl." He praised and bent over to kiss you. "You make Daddy feel so good." He groaned and slowed his thrusts. Your moans got louder as he eventually got faster, ramming into you so little ripples bounced through your breasts. "That's what I want to hear." He referred to your cries of pleasure.
"Daddy your cock feels so good." You cried hoarsely. "I'm gonna cum-"
Kai groaned with you. "Don't cum yet. Hold it for Daddy." He sighed, going slightly faster to torment you. You tilted your head back and cried out, feeling the pressure burn in your lower stomach.
"Ugh Daddy please?" You watched him reach down to rub your clit in figure eights. "Please Daddy." You sobbed. "I can't hold it any more." You thrashed your hips up with his. His thumb caressed your clit, driving you further and further and with each stroke your walls tightened a little more around him.
"Cum for me." Kai demanded and you exploded, his thumb still rubbing you. "Oh what a good Princess." He groaned, trying not to lose all self control. You cried his name over and over, it was like music to his ears. You ripped the sheets apart and lay flat on your back after you came, his thrusts hadn't slowed down. His hands trailed over your stomach, reaching for your breasts to squeeze them gently and play with your nipples. You bit your lip and his right hand rubbed your clit again.
Little pieces from your last orgasm exploded from your body, small pulses squeezed him and caressed his length as he pounded into you steadily. Kai grunted, watching his hips rock into yours. "Daddy's gonna cum soon." He stated to you. His thumb still caressed your clit. You hummed and squeezed your walls playfully. Kai gave a hoarse groan of appreciation. "I wanna cum in your tight pussy." You shook your head. "No?"
You played with your breasts. "No, you can't cum in me, Daddy." You squealed, he was still able to reproduce. It didn't matter if he was a Heretic or not. He always tried to prevent this, his mind was so foggy and there was no point in fighting him.
"Why not, Princess?" He sighed. "You've never had my hot cum in your pussy before?"
You bit your lip. "No Daddy. You can't." You moaned.
"But just one time, Princess?" He begged and bit his lip. It had to be enough to push you into your orgasm. He pushed into your hips with sharp thrusts and you could feel him twitch inside of you. "Daddy's gonna cum." He moaned.
"Daddy you have to pull out." You gasped and pushed your hips against his. Then you tried to pull away from him but he was ten times stronger. He held your hips against his and gave small thrusts. "No Daddy!" You groaned and came with him, crying out and feeling his length twitch several times, spurting inside of you and filling you up.
Kai completely fell apart. He shook a little from his orgasm, wincing when he pulled out of you. You rubbed your fingers over your entrance, dipping them in and pulling them out, your fingers covered in his cum. There was nothing you could do now. Kai swallowed when he looked down. "Oh no." He shook his head.
You found courage to call him by his name. "Kai."
He scratched the back of his neck. "I should probably punish you for interrupting my show." He joked and you threw your head back in defeat.