Untitled #14 (Part 2)

The Next Morning
You slowly start to open your eyes, the sunlight coming through your window. You think for a minute and images of last night start to flood back. From the date to the moment Damon crawled in bed with you. You smile at the thought and your heart rate picks up a bit. You roll over expecting Damon to still be there, and he's not.
Your smile disappears and your eyebrows furrow. Instead in his place is one single rose with a note:
Good Morning, Y/N
You looked so beautiful in your sleep that I decided not to wake you.
I am downstairs making breakfast.
Hope you will join me.
- D
You pick up the rose and smell it and smile. You quickly jump out of bed and change out of your clothes from last night. You put on some jeans and a tank top. Than slip on your converse and head downstairs. The smell of eggs and bacon fill your nose the minute you get to the top of the stairs. You hurry down the stairs and to the kitchen. When you get there, you see Damon by the stove cooking with music playing. You suppress a laugh.
"Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body"
And he moves his hips. You cover your mouth, very amused at the sight.
"And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection."
He sings the last bit as he turns around and faces you, "Morning Y/N"
You giggle, "Morning. Quite the moves you've got there." You walk over to the music player to choose a song of your own.
He walks behind you and whispers in your ear, "baby," his hot breath sending a chill down your spine, "you have no idea."
Your heart rate picks up and you feel yourself start to get hot. 'Damn'. You go back to picking a song, trying to bring your heart rate down. But knowing Damon he already knows how you feel. 'Damn vampire senses.'
You smile and press play.
"It doesn't matter what you wear
'Cause it's only gonna be
you and me there (Whoa!)"
[CHORUS:]
"I'm having a party
A party for two
Invitin' nobody
Nobody but you".
He smiles, "sounds like my kind of party".
You continue to dance and sing around the kitchen.
[CHORUS:]
I'm having a party
A party for two (yeah)
Ain't invitin' nobody
Nobody but you (yeah)
Yeah, you
[BRIDGE 2:]
(I'm here) You're there
(That's all) we really need
(We're gonna) We're gonna party hearty
(Just) Just you and me
(Don't) Don't think about it now
(Don't) Don't even doubt it now
(I'm inviting you to a) party for two
(Whoa!)
He grabs your hand and dances with you around the kitchen. Than at the end, he spins you around and your back is to his chest. You can feel his heartbeat and you smile. You lean back a bit, and turn your head to look at him; to your surprise he's already looking at you. You reach your hand up and touch his cheek. You both lean in closer...
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
The fire alarm starts to go off. It scares both of you and he lets go. He rushes over to the stove while you grab a chair to shut off the alarm. You climb up and push the button, than the noise stops.
You take a deep breath, "well that was.." You lose your balance and fall backwards. But you don't hit the floor. Damon catches you. "...Close". The two of you just stare at each other. Your heart beating rapidly and as well as his.
"Thank you" you blush. But never look away from him.
"You might want to be careful next time." He smiles.
You just nod; speechless. 'Should I try again, or just ask him to put me down?'
You contemplate this, but what you don't realize is he's already beginning to lean in. He cups your cheek and starts to bring your head towards his. Than...
*DING DONG*
The door bell rings.
He puts you down and mumbles something under his breath as you walk away. You think you hear him say, "you've got to be kidding me" which causes you to giggle quietly and blush profusely.
You fix your clothes and than answer the door.
"Yes?" You say as you greet the postman. 'You have some severely poor timing, sir'
"Package delivery for (Y/N & Y/L/N)"
"Oh. Thank you." You take it.
"Just sign here please." You take the clipboard and sign it. Than hand it back.
"Have a nice day"
"You too" and you close the door. You look at it and see it's a present from your mother. 'Even being miles away, you still know how to kill the mood, Mom'. You just laugh a little. You go to walk back into the kitchen when you actually walk right into Damon's chest.
"Oh I'm sorry." You back up a little.
He laughs, "it's ok. What's that?"
"Just an early Christmas present from my mom."
You walk into the kitchen to put it on the counter and see a plate with eggs, bacon and toast on it.
You turn and smile, "Thanks Damon." He just smiles and nods.
You sit down to eat and so does he. You just sit peacefully with the music playing in the background.
"So how did you sleep last night?" He asks.
"Great actually. How about you?" You ask while making an egg and bacon sandwich.
"Really good actually. I haven't slept that well in a while."
'Honestly me either. It was the best sleep I've ever had.' You think.
You both finish up and he takes the dishes away. You go to the sink to wash them.
"I got it." He says.
"No Damon. You made breakfast. I can wash them."
"Y/N I insist" he turns the water on and puts soap in the sink.
"So do I." you grab the cloth.
"Together than?"
Your heart stops. 'Yes I wish we were.'
"Sure. I'll wash, you dry."
"Ok" so than the two of you get to work.
Doesn't take long to wash, dry and put the dishes away. You hand Damon the last of the dishes. He dries the glass and puts it away. You drain the sink and set the cloth off to the side. He puts the towel down on the counter as well.
"There. Done." You say with a smile. "Now what?"
"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"
'Kiss you.'
"I'm not sure. Maybe watch something on Netflix?" You ask, your heart beat picking up.
"Alright. You choose the movie."
"No you pick. I don't know what to watch." You let out a slight laugh.
"Oh no. We're not doing this again. How about we forget Netflix and do something else?" He smirks
You want to yell OKAY.. But instead you gulp and ask, "Like what?"
He walks towards you and stop when your chests are almost touching. You look into each other's eyes. Neither of you wanting to look away. You reach up and touch his cheek..again. 'I hope to god nothing spoils this. If I could just kiss him, than I'll be happy."
He cups both of your cheeks in his hands. You relax a little. His touch sending sparks through your whole body and making you want to jump him right here..right now.
"Damon.." You say quietly.
"Shh.." He says. Than he slowly touches your lips with his own. He teases you a bit. Making you think he's going to kiss you, than pulls back enough so you don't kiss. You almost want to groan in frustration.
"Enough" you say than you grab his face and kiss him. Throwing everything that you feel into it. The want, the need...the love?
He wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you closer; deepening the kiss. Making it even more passionate. You feel everything he's feeling: the want, the need....and something else. The same something you think you saw in his eyes last night.
"Y/N..." You put your finger on his lips.
"Don't speak." You than take his hand, "follow me." And that's exactly what he does.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't speak, follow me". That's all I can do at this point. The kiss still has my head spinning. Nobody has ever kissed me like that before. Not even Katherine. There was so much in it. So much want, need and emotion. She's different from everyone else. She's different from anyone I've ever met.
'I vow from this day forth I will look after her and protect her. And I will never hurt her. I love her.' What?! 'Love? I never thought I'd say or feel that again. This love is even deeper than the love I had for Katherine. In fact, the love for Katherine doesn't even compare to the love I have for Y/N. But I can't tell her, not yet. She may not feel the same.'
She leads me into her bedroom. I walk past her while she shuts the door. I watch as she turns around and just looks into my eyes. My heart beat is so fast, I can barely focus on hers. Than she walks past me. I go to follow her, but...
"Stop." She says, quietly. "Stay there" than she backs up into the middle of her room.
Than her next actions makes me widen my eyes.
She starts to strip. First her shoes, than her shirt, than her jeans and socks. She leaves her bra and panties on. Black lacy ones I might add. 'Damn, she looks gorgeous in them. But what about without them?'
"Your turn" she says. She just lets her hands stay by her sides. No sign of wanting to cover up. 'Good!'
I begin to take off my clothes. First my socks, than my jeans and than I slowly take off my shirt.
I walk towards her slowly and stop just before our bodies can touch. She looks...no, examines me from head to toe. But takes her time admiring my abs. Than she keeps going and her eyes widen a little when she sees the boner in my boxers.
She walks closer to me, putting her hands on my abs; making my breath hitch. She trails her fingers down each one, until she reaches the top of my boxers. She sticks her finger just inside the hem and pulls them down; and she goes down with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Damn his abs are so hot.' You think. You nearly fell over just at the sight of him. But now your slowly taking off his boxers. You pull them to his ankles and when he steps out of them, you throw off to the side.
'Don't need those anymore.' You look at his huge dick and than up at him; you smirk.
You wrap your hands around his shaft and start to pump...up and down...slowly. Making sure to feel all of him AND making sure he knows whose in control. You just lightly kiss his tip and feel him shudder. You smile and than kiss it again, this time running your tongue around it. You pump even faster and run your tongue all the way down. You use your other hand to squeeze his balls. He grabs your hair and pulls slightly. Letting you know he wants more. You run your tongue back to his tip, kiss it and look up at him.
He groans at the sudden stop of movement. He looks down.
"May I?" You ask.
"Fuck yes!"
You smile and take him into your mouth. Putting in as much as you can and than sucking. You keep pumping him and sucking. You can feel his body shake.
"Y/N...I'm gonna...ugh...don't stop." You deep throat him and pump even faster.
You slowly start to pump him when you feel his body tense, and than you lick and suck hard until he finally reaches his climax and it runs down your throat. You swallow as much you can and than pull away. The rest of his cum running down your chin.
You stand up. Not bothering to wipe it off your mouth.
His breathing is still erratic, and there's sweat rolling down his face. His eyes flash their dark colour, which makes you slightly wet.
"My turn". He grabs your waist and lays you down on the bed. He kisses your lips passionately, before going down on you. He kisses, sucks and licks your neck before he continues his journey down. He rips your bra apart and throws each piece across the room. You laugh slightly. 'Good to know ill be getting a new bra out of this.' And he keeps going. Till he reaches your center. He licks you through your panties.
He moans, "your already wet." Your breath hitches as he kisses between your thighs. He puts his hands on the hem of your panties. "May i?"
"You may. Just don't rip them." He smirks and than slowly trails them down your leg. When he goes back to your center, he rubs two fingers across your already soaking wet clit. You moan and move slightly. He puts his hands on your hips.
"Don't move." He then licks his lips before kissing and than fucking you with his tongue. You moan loudly this time and try your best not to move; but his tongue makes it hard.
Than he moves away and enters two fingers in right away. Not giving you anytime to recover. He thrusts into you ...hard and fast! You soon develop a rhythm with him and his hand.
You continue to moan his name. Louder and louder with each thrust.
Than he stops. You almost scream out in frustration when you see him pumping himself and getting ready to put his dick inside you.
"Damon...wait. Do you have a condom?" You say, while trying to catch your breath.
"Vampires can't procreate, Y/N. But we love to try." He winks at you.
This turns you on even more. The thought of feeling every inch of his dick inside you without anything in between, excites you further. You lay your head back and smile. "Ok"
He positions himself at your core and ...
*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* he picks up your phone and throws it at the wall, smashing it.
"Now you owe me a new phone."
"I don't care. I just want to be in you already." and than he thrusts into you, fast. Causing you to scream out in pain, but than quickly out of pleasure. You smile and nod your head at him, telling him to continue.
In and out, in and out...soon you both find a rhythm and continue you to make your bed bang against the wall.
"Damon..." You moan...and even several times after that.
He kisses, sucks and licks your breasts and than quickly kisses your lips. Sliding his tongue over your lip, asking for entrance. You grant it immediately and grab a fist full of his hair, bringing him ever closer and deepening the kiss.
He pulls away, "Y/N...I'm gonna..."
"Than do it." You smile.
"Ok. On the count of three."
"One" and he thrusts.
"Two" and he thrusts again.
"Three" and he fills you to the max. And you climax right after. He continues to thrust, riding out both your orgasms. Than rolls off of you and lays next to you.
Both of your breaths are erratic. But you look at each other and laugh.
"That was amazing!" You say
"The best I've had in awhile."
You lay on your side, and place your hand on his chest, "and" you lean closer to his ear.. "We're not even down yet." Than you lick his ear and than suck and bite his earlobe.
He moans instantly. "Damn straight we're not."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LATER ON THAT NIGHT
After four more rounds, your both exhausted. You lay in each other's arms. Enjoying every minute of the moment. Before something else spoils it.
"Damon?" You ask, looking up at.
"Yeah." He looks down at you, moving a piece of hair out of your face.
"I love you" your eyes show it all. Every bit of love and want of the man laying next to you. Of the man who just showed you exactly what it means to .....to be happy in a world that is falling apart.
He just stares at you for a moment. 'Oh no. Did I say it too soon? Maybe he doesn't love me back. Oh god. Tell me I didn't ruin this."
"I love you too Y/N" and there it is. The look in his eyes that you couldn't pin point and that emotion you felt in the kiss. Love. You smile and kiss him. Not roughly, but in a way it shows that your all his...and his alone.