Photography Course

Kai strolled through the park whistling a tune to himself with his hands stuck in his pockets. It was a gorgeous fall day and he thought the walk would take away some of his stress.
A woman was bent over taking pictures of the colorful leaves on the ground. Of course Kai saw her skirt ride up and had to investigate. He looked around to find nobody paying attention to him and quickly made a beeline straight for the woman.
Kai sensed she was in high school, she didn't look a day over seventeen. "Is there a reason you're crawling around with leaves?" Kai snickered and the girl jumped, looking up and then taking a deep breath.
"Sorry, its for my college course. I'm trying to be a photographer." She blushed, Kai was one of the hottest men she'd ever laid eyes on. "Who are you?"
Kai grinned, showing his perfect white teeth. "Kai Parker." He shook her hand gently.
"Y/N." She whispered back and let the camera hang around her neck.
"So are you any good?" Kai gestured to the camera, his curiosity getting the best of him.
Y/N blushed and shrugged, pulling the camera string from around her neck and handing it to him. "I don't know, I can barely keep my grade above a B." She crossed her arms and Kai flicked the camera on, scrolling through the gallery.
Kai scrolled through millions of pictures of dogs, cats, leaves and flowers. "They seem great to me." He complimented and continued through, his eyes widening when he scrolled upon a picture of perky breasts and a picture of Y/N bent over the couch with her core spread apart by her fingers. Kai felt his pants tighten a little and he shifted from foot to foot. "I um-"
"What?" Y/N grabbed the camera and gasped. "I'm sorry you weren't supposed to see those." Her face was red. "I'm so sorry I thought I deleted them."
Kai dismissed her. "Actually, that was hot." He caught her by surprise. "I bet your teacher would pass you if you showed him those." Y/N blushed again and shrugged. "What if I uh, help you out with them?"
"Well they were for myself-" She started.
"I think we can work something out. I'm pretty good with cameras." He bragged and smirked evilly at her. "I'll take your pictures for you and all you have to do is please me."
"I don't know-" She began. "I guess we could try that...?" She grinned and Kai returned it to her.

Kai moved Y/N's hair out of her face as she wrapped a hand around his cock, pumping it while biting her lip. Kai snapped a picture, her gorgeous eyes on display in the result. He hummed and wrapped a fist in her hair. "Do something with it." He chuckled and she grinned, licking a stripe from his balls to the tip. Kai snapped a picture of her tongue against his shaft and groaned.
"You're having fun with this." Y/N observed with a giggle. She dipped her fingers between her legs and rubbed her clit as she took Kai past her lips.
"Of course I am, Sweetheart." He lazily smiled down at her, watching her nails graze the spot under his bellybutton. His stomach jumped because of the ticklish spot and she groaned around him, massaging the rest of his shaft she couldn't fit in her mouth. Kai snapped another picture, his eyes hooded in satisfaction. "Promise you'll only send these to me." He moved her hair back out of her face. She hummed and pulled away, pumping him as she talked.
"We're basically in a sort of relationship and have been for three months now. Do you really think I'd send them to anyone else?" She teased and Kai snapped his fingers.
"You have a point, Sweetheart." He caressed her chin. He snapped a picture of her hand around his base. "Jesus I could make you famous on Pornhub." He chuckled and made her laugh and let her continue to wrap her lips around him, bobbing her head.
Kai was a groaning mess, feeling his stomach form a knot and his balls tighten up. Y/N grabbed the camera from him, pulling her mouth away and pumping him thoroughly, snapping pictures of his length from different angles. "Fuck." Kai ripped at the sofa and thrusted his hips upward to meet her hand. Y/N's core pooled when Kai gave a hoarse groan and he came all over her hand and down her arm. She bit her lip and snapped pictures of the mess.
He was exhausted and smiled down at her, tilting her chin up to him. "I'd love for you to clean me up." He insisted as he was still semi hard. Y/N set the camera down and licked him clean, pumping the last little bit of cum out of him. Kai shivered and grinned at her. "So how about I take a break and get some pictures of that pretty pink pussy of yours?" He bent over to grab the camera and Y/N lay on the sofa next to him with her legs spread apart. Kai licked his lips and could feel his cock twitch again. He groaned and snapped a picture of her delicate fingers spreading her folds apart.
"I've been wanting you since I last saw you." Y/N bit her lip and Kai placed his tongue over her clit. She gasped and played with her breasts. "Let me see that camera." She tugged it from his hands and he gave it to her without a fight. She lay the camera flat on her stomach and snapped a few pictures of Kai with his head between her legs, and his hands holding her hips to his face. "I think a black and white filter will look good on this one." She gasped and dug her hands into his hair, snapping the picture quickly. "Shit."
"I don't care as long as its sent to me when I can't make it over." He hummed against her clit and sucked at it, slurping and tickling her sides with his fingers.
Y/N blushed and set the camera down on the coffee table to the side of them, setting the timer for five seconds to catch a picture from behind them and crop it to Kai devouring her core. The flash went off and Kai flinched, holding her hips tighter into his face. Y/N fisted the sofa and moved her hands to her breasts, arching her back off of the bed as she had her first orgasm of the night, the flash going off again as the timer reset, catching beautiful pictures of Y/N having an orgasm. "Ugh." She grunted and came down from her high, wiggling away from Kai's mouth and grabbing the camera, stopping the timer and pecking him on the lips.
"I really really want you to ride me, I'll help you out after." He grinned and lay flat on his back, his length already hard and ready. Y/N lay the camera across his chest and she stretched her back out a little, catching her breath. Kai examined the buttons and furrowed his brows. "Does this thing take videos or something?"
"Unfortunately no." Y/N bent over to peck his lips again. "You'll have to use your phone if you want something like that." She smirked and swung her leg over his waist, directing his cock between her folds and slowly sinking down on him. Kai grunted and Y/N threw her hair back.
"Tumblr people love this sort of shit." Kai laughed and Y/N giggled between moans.
"I am not making a sex account for us." She placed her hands on his chest and he snapped pictures of their connected hips. "No way."
"Oh come on, Y/N. The whole world needs to see that pussy of yours." He laughed and his thumb found her clit, in which he got pictures of. Y/N automatically ground her core into his cock and thumb, getting extreme pleasure from riding him this way. "Fuck, I love your tight pussy."
"You love my tight pussy?" She groaned above him, trailing her index finger from his bottom lip to his jaw.
"Its so fucking wet." Kai complimented and Y/N groaned.
"I love how your big cock fills me up." She moaned and thrusted her hips back and forth, Kai's stomach erupted in butterflies. She squeezed her walls around him, earning a deep groan from Kai.
"Grip my cock with that hungry pussy." He encouraged and thrusted up at her. Y/N squealed and her core throbbed and ached for his cock. "There ya go, Sweetheart. You're gonna cum aren't you?"
Y/N nodded and tumbled forward, thrusting her hips down against his as he thrusted up, letting herself go. She ground down faster on him, liquid pouring from her core and she squirted over Kai's stomach. Kai groaned and snapped a picture of the mess. "Holy shit." Y/N panted.
Kai grinned and flipped her over onto her back. Kai rested his length against her stomach, snapping a picture downward and holding his base, teasing her folds and entering her with his tip and pulling back out. Y/N whimpered for him and scraped his biceps. "Fuck me." Y/N begged and Kai took pictures of his length penetrating her. Her eyes widened and his cock throbbed to be back inside of her. She reached up and played with her breasts, and once again, Kai snapped a picture of it.
"God I can never get enough of you." Kai grunted and started out slowly, and Y/N mewled and cried his name. "I'll make you cum again and take you from behind. How does that sound, Sweetheart?" Kai hummed and Y/N cried a yes as he gave a heavy thrust into her hips, making her hit her head against the arm of the sofa. Y/N grabbed the arm behind her and dig her nails into it.
Kai groaned with her, reaching forward and wrapping his hand around her throat, snapping a picture of it. Y/N reached between them and rubbed her clit in figure eights. "Rub that wet pussy." Kai grunted and Y/N's voice was raspy, moaning out for Kai. "You're so hot." He moaned.
Y/N's legs shook as she parted them wider and ground back at Kai's erection. Kai leaned over her and kissed her sweetly, pounding into her sweet core. Kai replaced her hand on her clit with his, pushing her into her third climax. Her body shook with immense pleasure and her toes curled, Kai's fingers still rubbing her to finish her off. He moaned when she pulsed around him, feeling bliss throughout his body.
Y/N lazily rolled over, waiting for Kai's command. Kai placed the camera on the arm of the sofa, entering her from behind. The camera flashed pictures of them in an intimate position, Kai's nose buried in her neck and hovering above her while her face contorted with pleasure. "Fuck." Kai groaned in her ear. He held her throat again, allowing the camera to take the pictures.
Y/N stretched out, burying her face into the sofa and accidentally swatting the camera off of the arm and onto the soft carpet. Kai growled and slammed into her quickly, faster than he ever had before. All he wanted was his much awaited climax.
She screeched, her body shaking again. Kai tumbled into her back, groaning as she ground back at him, the friction was unbearable and Kai came without warning, grunting with each spurt he gave off inside of Y/N. Y/N came as well, pulling at the sofa cushions and pulsing around Kai's length.
"Shit." Kai kissed her bare shoulders. "Are you tired?" He chuckled and cuddles her, pulling out, making them both wince.
"I think we should look through the pictures we got." Y/N lazily smiled and reached off of the sofa and grabbed the camera, winking up at Kai.