The Chase

You thought that Damon was kidding when he told that the town psycho had a thing for you. There was no way that Kai Parker could feel anything for anybody but you were proved wrong. Which is why you were running through the middle of town where you hoped he wouldn't find you. You let him corner you, pressing you against the wall and making you feel hot and bothered, skimming his hands down the backs of your thighs and whispering dirty things against your throat.
The Grill was open, you smiled victoriously and ran for the door, but not before taking another glance and noticing Kai was in the window. That nasty smirk plastered across his face with his hands behind his back. You screeched internally and turned around. He really wanted you that bad to just follow you around until you were tired. Unfortunately for him, you could run for hours.
It wasn't long until you were running in the direction of your house, a place where he wasn't invited. Well you couldn't remember or not considering he was always around Stefan and Damon and they were already invited into your home. But you'd have the comfort of your bedroom and your locked doors and windows to hide from him.
Your lungs felt like they would collapse, maybe running forever wasn't a great idea especially without water. You clutched your chest and panted out, bending over and wanting to sit but he would find you very soon. That was confirmed when you turned around and saw him walking at you with his hands in his pockets. You yelped and pushed yourself to sprint toward your house just down the street. If you knew Kai at all, he was walking at you with that Parker grin.
You quickly searched your pockets for your keys as you ran up your front stairs. Glancing behind you was a big mistake, he was on the front lawn watching you. Your hands started shaking and you dropped your keys, bending over to pick them up and that's when you heard his footsteps. You spun around with your keys in your hand and he pressed you into the door. "What a bad girl to keep running from me." He laughed darkly. "After I nearly poured my heart into telling you how much I want you." He shook his head and pressed his hands into your shoulders, making you squeak.
"L-leave." You swallowed and he seemed to grow taller, making you shrink down. His breath brushed over your lips as he drew in closer. "K-Kai st-stop." He seemed to be in a trance and leaned forward. His large hand skimmed down your arm, creating goosebumps in its path and to your hips.
Kai pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. "Not smart to run to your house, Sweetheart. Don't you remember you invited me in with Damon?" You tried slipping away from him but he kept you pinned to the door. "You're afraid of me." He whispered and placed his lips to the base of your neck.
"Why won't you just give up already?" You sighed in defeat. "You were supposed to get bored with chasing me." Your hands clung to his shirt, attempting to push you away as he left his mark on you. He hummed deeply and pulled away from your sensitive flesh.
"Making me chase you only turns me on more. I want you and I'll have you." He promised and rested his hand on your neck. You struggled to get away from him and groaned in frustration when you realized you couldn't get away. "Struggling makes me hard, you aren't helping yourself." Your eyes widened and you were debating whether or not to slap him or kick him in the nuts. There was no doubt in your mind that if he got you on your bed that he wouldn't stop, that scared you, Kai was a monster that had instincts and it frightened you to think about what he would do if his hormones took control.
"Well I don't want you to have me." You clenched your jaw. "Go find somebody else to try and sleep with." You grunted and pushed at his chest. You couldn't deny that the longer you sat there and let him suck at your neck, the more you melted away and wanted him to take you upstairs. So to prevent giving in you would have to fight against him. "Maybe Bonnie will let you or something."
He chuckled against your neck and gazed down into your eyes. "I don't want Bonnie. I want you." He was going to make this difficult. "After my transition I want to fuck everything. I'm horny 24/7 and just thinking about throwing you onto a bed and not letting you go gets me all bothered." Your mouth hung open and he grinned, Kai was the master of dirty talk you had to admit. "I wanna take control of your body, feel you stretch around my cock-" He hummed and closed his eyes. "You'd be so close to fainting when I'd finish you. I target you because you don't put up a huge fight, thinking of you helpless under me really gets me going."
You stayed silent, the rush of your heartbeat could only be heard. You made the mindless decision to speak up and accept his offer. You handed him your keys and he looked down at you with confusion. "My bedroom is upstairs, first door on the right." You squeaked when he brushed by you to unlock your door, swinging it open collecting you in his arms. He kicked the door shut and whisked you away into your bedroom, pushing the door open and throwing you down onto your bed. He nudged your legs apart and crawled between them, placing his lips on yours and drowning you in lustful yet passionate kiss.
He hummed and played with the hem of your shirt. You broke the kiss and pulled your shirt over your head, giving him access to your purple bra. "I'm fucking throbbing for you, Y/N." He muttered against your chest. "Once your pants come off I'm not stopping." He was just so honest and straightforward that it shocked you.
You crossed your legs a little but since he was between them you could only push them together so much. He groped your breasts, making your core flood and heat rise between your legs. "I fucking love your hips." He growled and nipped at your collar bones. "Something for me to hold onto when I hold you down and fuck those brains out of that pretty little head of yours." Your jaw hung open as he tore your bra down the center and then collected your right nipple into his mouth.
He must have been really desperate as he started grinding his hips into yours, making it known that he was hard and ready for you. Kai left a trail of kisses from yours breasts all the way down your stomach while he unbuttoned your pants and slid them carefully down your legs. He sucked at the spot above your panty line and pushed your legs further apart. You lifted your hips to help him slide them down your thighs and onto the floor. "Damn." He groaned and pressed his thumb to your clit. You gasped and propped yourself up on your elbows.
"So fucking wet." He growled and pushed his index and middle fingers past your folds, playing with your arousal as if he had never seen anything quite like it before. You sighed when he pushed his fingers past your folds and into your entrance. "Fuck Y/N. I could cum just watch you like this." He moaned and thrusted his fingers back and forth slowly, curling them upward and making your hips jolt. You whimpered and thrashed against him. "Oh yeah you're gonna stretch around my cock." He whispered up at you. "Make you you shake, you'll feel how much I've wanted you."
You pinched your nipples and concentrated on his fingers caressing your walls. "Kai, Kai please." You whispered breathlessly. "Faster, harder, fuck me, please just don't stop." Kai moaned up at you, watching you fall apart above him had to be even greater than the images he had in his head. "Oh-" You screeched and braced your body for your first orgasm. Your walls squeezed his thick fingers and you clenched your teeth together. He let you cum and finish on his fingers.
"If you're that tired with just my fingers then I wonder how you'll be with the real thing." He grinned and licked his fingers off. You were panting and heaving for air with your hand resting on your stomach. You watched him strip, first his shirt that revealed his toned stomach and then his jeans. "Fucking tear you apart." He crawled over you, flipping you over onto your stomach and propping your ass into the air.
You could hear him shuffling and kicking his briefs off of his legs as you waited in anticipation for him to just fuck your brains out. You pushed back at him when he pressed the head of his cock into your entrance. You gasped and felt yourself stretching like he promised and he groaned loudly. "Fuck." His hands squeezed your hips and kept you in place. He lightly tapped your hip, signaling for you to move against him when he gave the first heavy and unexpected thrust. You squeaked and quickly covered your mouth.
There was no way you'd be able to last long at all with how he was taking a toll on your body. His large hands skimmed your ass cheeks and an audible hu erupted from his throat. "Fuck yeah." He moaned and gave you another single, heavy thrust. "So fucking tight." He sighed in satisfaction. Kai pressed the pads of his fingers into your sides, or love handles as you liked to call them and helped brace your body for another heavy thrust. "See? I can hold you easily with these fucking amazing hips."
In response, you squeezed your walls around his cock involuntarily. You arched your back and watched him from over your shoulder. "Fuck me Kai, live up to what you were promising me." You sighed and Kai growled, pushing you down by the shoulders and you screeched when he angled his hips upward and caressed your g-spot several times. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head and you grunted. "Ah fuck. More Kai, give me more." This urged the Heretic on and he growled again, smacking your left ass cheek and you pushed back at him as your flesh stung. Your toes spread and curled as you felt the pressure boiling in your stomach. "I'm gonna cum." You warned and clenched your jaw shut. "All over your cock-" You promised and squealed, slapping a hand over your mouth as you came, pulsing around him and rocking back on him as he thrusted to finish you off.
You were out of breath and tossed around like a rag doll when he flipped your over and pressed his cock into you again. Your legs were still shaking from your orgasm that you were quite yet finished with and your toes curled along with your flailing arms, looking for something to hold onto as you looked for another release. This time, Kai held your thighs apart and set them where he wanted them and pressed his right hand flat against your stomach. "That's my bad girl." He praised breathlessly and you pinched your breasts, arching your back off of the bed.
Your hips jolted upward especially when he played with your clit with his thumb and you cried his name loudly. "Kai-" Your jaw dropped open. "Ah fuck." You threw your head back and he moaned. Watching you play with your chest was one of the hottest things ever. Kai's left hand palmed at your nipples and he gave a squeeze to your throat, making you gasp and he swept your hair out of your face. "Fucking Heretics." You cursed and made him chuckle.
"But I want to be your Heretic." He whispered and crawled over you, drowning you into a kiss that made your stomach flutter. He wanted to be with you? You thought he just wanted to fuck you? His hand held your jaw as you kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck and shoving your fingers into his hair. Your body rocked back and forth roughly under his with each heavy thrust he sent to you. You held him into you as if your life depended on him.
Your mouth hung open as he brushed against your g-spot several times. "Are you close again?" He rested his forehead against yours and you nodded, parting your legs wider for him. "That's it, hold those legs open." He grunted. You kept your eye contact, keeping each other prisoner with your mouth falling open and little moans escaping. "That's my girl." You squeezed the undersides of your thighs to keep them parted and to keep from losing control of your body. His fingers rubbed your clit, just enough to drive you over the edge and your hands shot to his shoulders. You thrusted against him, your eyes rolled into the back of your head and Kai sucked at your neck. He moaned loudly and held your wrists.
You lay flat, your mind was foggy and you wiped your hands through your hair. Your body was completely drained and spent but Kai had other plans. The spot between your legs was sore and you groaned when he flipped himself over, signaling that he wanted you to ride him. "Tired so soon?" He grinned and you wiped your eyes, balancing your body over his. You slapped your hands flat to his chest and he took care of you, guiding his length to your entrance again as you sank down.
Your core was so sensitive from your first three orgasms and this would be your fourth. Kai moaned and squeezed your love handles, guiding you in bouncing up and down. Your moans were weak and pretty, making Kai groan up at you as a response. "I want you to make me cum." Kai whispered up at you. "In that tight pussy." He promised. "Oh fuck-" He grunted as he slammed you back down on his shaft.
You squeaked, scratching at his chest and pushing back at him. Your eyes rolled and you were exhausted but really he was doing all of the work. Just using your body to please himself and that turned you on more. "K-Kai." You moaned when you felt him stiffen and twitch deep inside of you. Kai moaned after every thrust of your hips and you were surprised he could be so vocal. You held his face in your hands, making him focus on you. "Oh god." You tilted your head to the side.
Kai squeezed your hips, thrusting up at you and then throwing his head back as he came. You came with him, holding his face in your hands and tilting your head back. The room was filled with panting, name calling and strings of moans. "Oh-" You moaned and collapsed on his chest. Kai held you in his arms, just slowing his breathing and you lifted your hips from his. "About that whole wanting to be my Heretic thing-" You trailed off lazily. "I thought you didn't develop feelings for anybody?"
"Not normally." He grunted. "But I'm obsessed with you." He whispered and rolled over to face you. "And I want you to be mine."
You were at a loss for words. "I got the impression you were the bad guy-"
"I am, but I need somebody like you in my life to balance out the good." He combed your messy hair to the side. "'m not good with asking people out-"
"Well we have to start somewhere." You smiled crookedly. "Maybe dinner? Tomorrow night?" You asked quietly and he nodded with an audible gulp. "Okay." You smiled again and cuddled into his chest. He pulled the blankets over your naked bodies, wrapping you both in warmth.