Welcome To Join

After a long day at work, I am beyond excited to be home. I live in an apartment alone, but I have an extra room so a lot of the time someone from the gang stays over here. Right now, that person happened to be Kai. Kai is one of my best friends. We are very close and he tells me everything he hides behind his evil/douche bag physique, even his secret crush on Bonnie.
"Kai."
"Kai?"
I yell as I am knocking on the guest bedroom door. No one answers so I decide to open it. But what I see is not at all what I expected.
I see Kai and Bonnie making out roughly against the wall. They were so into it that they didn't even notice me when I came in.
"Hello!" I yelled
"Oh my gosh I totally forgot this was your house!" Kai giggled, he had been staying here for a long time...
Bonnie roughly pulled his face back to hers and continued kissing him. Then she pulled away
"Are you just gonna watch?" She asked me
"You're welcome to join, cupcake" Kai said with a wink.
I had always found Kai attractive but I had never actually been attracted to him, if that makes any sense. But I definitely would not mind doing this with him. I couldn't deny how hot I was getting just watching them. I took off my jacket and walked over to them. Kai immediately throws me on the bed and kisses me. He must have seen the shock on my face because he then said,
"Oh don't be so modest, cupcake. You know I've always thought you were hot."
He leaned down and whispers in my ear, "and I know you've always thought I was too" I blushed and he started kissing my neck roughly. I look over and see that Bonnie has stripped down to just her underwear. She rips Kai off of me, takes his shirt off, and throws him on the bed and begins kissing and licking his toned chest. I see this as a good opportunity to strip a little bit myself. I take my clothes off and I am now in my purple lacey bra and matching panties. Kai has now gotten himself on top and is kissing and licking Bonnie's breasts. Wow, I don't think I've ever been this turned on in my life. I lay back down on the bed and Kai gets on top of me and starts to roughly finger my clit. Holy shit, I had no idea he was that good at this. He has his hand inside my underwear and he's picking up speed. He is kissing and sucking at my neck and jaw and I am now moaning up to the ceiling. I'm so close. But right when I'm about to cum, he stops. I huff in annoyance but I hadn't even realized he had taken my bra off. He starts by just rubbing my nipples with his thumbs and I arch into his touch. Without warning, he starts kissing and sucking in my nipples. I look down and realize Bonnie is slowly taking off my panties. She starts kissing at my inner thighs and I'm squirming under of their touch. I reach down to undo Kai's pants and Bonnie finishes the job for me. She pulls down his boxers as well as his pants and he is now completely naked. I reach down and start to stroke his dick. He exhales deeply on my neck which sends a shiver down my spine. He moves to my mouth and just as I begin to increase the speed of my hand, Bonnie licks a line across my entire pussy and I almost scream into Kai's mouth. But then Kai gets off of me and yanks Bonnie out from between my legs. He grabs her breast and makes out with her roughly. He kisses her jaw and neck and then whispers something into her ear. She obeys by taking off her underwear and getting down on all fours. She also comes back to her place between my legs and starts kissing up and down my thighs again. Kai kisses up and down her back and places himself at her entrance. He thrusts in and she presses her tongue against my clit and my head falls back. My legs are over her shoulders and I am sitting up. I start to grind back into her face and press her harder and deeper into me. This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever been a part of. Bonnie's tongue is moving in and out of me in the same rhythm as Kai is moving in and out of her. I am now laying on my back on the bed, moaning excessively loud. I feel the coil in my stomach getting tighter. Holy shit, I'm so close. Kai cums inside of her and she releases not too long after. As soon as she came, she bit down on my clit, causing me to scream and cum into her mouth. "Fuucckkkkkk!" I scream up to the ceiling. The pleasure is so intense I can barely see. Bonnie licked up all of my juices and Kai pulled her up and kissed her, moaning into her mouth at the taste. "Oh fuck that's good, I want some" he leans down and licks his way across my entire pussy. He kisses up my stomach and breasts, getting to my mouth. I moan back into his mouth at the taste of my own cum and we are all laying on the bed, naked and sweaty, trying to catch our breath. Kai has one arm around each of us so we are both lying in his chest.
"That was fun" he laughs
"We definitely need to do this more often" Bonnie giggles
"Agreed!" I say
We all just lay there, lightly giggling to each other, and we all fell asleep to the sounds of each other softly breathing. I'm hoping for a round two in the morning.