New Years Eve ☄

I couldn't wait for the party tonight! Elena said her boyfriend Damon wouldn't mind if she threw a party at his house, and from what I saw in the pictures, that house was definitely big enough for an awesome New Years Party. All of us were going to drive to Elena's hometown, Mystic Falls, for the night. Even though it was a close drive from Whitmore, she invited us all to just sleep over, which always makes things easier. Not having to worry about finding a sober driver means we could all just let loose and have a good time.
            With only a few hours until the party, all of us girls were busy setting up and getting ready. Caroline and I went out back to get the keg, and I pretended to help her so our friends wouldn't suspect anything. In reality, her vampire strength was holding the entirety of its weight and my hands were just making contact with the metal canister. We put out the spiked punched and tons of liquor for shots. Elena put out a few bottles of bourbon since apparently that was Damon's favorite drink. Once the party was set up, we ran upstairs to finish getting ready. As we were putting the final touches on our hair and make-up, the doorbell rang.
            Before we knew it, the place was full of people. Everyone was dancing to the music, or playing beer pong, or just getting to know one another. People kept telling Elena what a great party it was and she would smile and tell them she was glad they came, even if she didn't know who they were. I told Elena I would be right back to refill my cup. I walked over to the punch bowl to grab the ladle and all of the sudden I felt a hand on top of mine. I looked up to see whose hand I was accidentally holding, and started blushing. He was Elena's seriously hot Occult Studies professor.
          "I'm sorry," he said with an apologetic smile. "My name is Alaric." After I introduced myself, he offered to pour me a drink and we got to talking. He told me about his crazy party days at Duke and I told him about my own wild party stories from Whitmore. We took a shot to each crazy story so at this point, I was feeling pretty buzzed. We were both out of drinks so he went to get us a refill. As I was waiting for him to get back, Elena grabbed me by the arm and told me that it was five minutes to midnight. I couldn't believe how fast time had flown by talking to Alaric. She said I should kiss Alaric at midnight and I laughed, telling her she should go find her boyfriend before she misses out on her midnight kiss.
         When Alaric got back with our drinks, the minute countdown began. We yelled each number as it ticked closer to zero. Ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... four... three... two... one! Before I knew what hit me, Alaric's lips were on mine. He pulled away and smiled weakly, almost apologizing for the kiss. I pulled him back in and kissed him passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair as he opened his mouth, giving my tongue permission to explore. This time I pulled away, blushing as I realized how quickly I forgot I was in a crowded room.
         We both laughed and raised our cups before taking a drink of our spiked punch. As the night went on, we didn't separate once. We hung on each other's every word while we laughed at stories and were genuinely interested in learning more about each other. To every good story we shared, a shot or swig of spiked punch was taken in celebration. By about two o'clock, we were both pretty drunk. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. This time, it was easier to ignore all of the people at the party. Still, there was a tiny voice in my head that reminded me that this was getting a bit too heated to be in public.
         "You've been here before, right?!" I asked.
        "Yeah, Damon and I are good friends," Alaric replied. "Why?"
       "Well, I'm staying the night but Elena didn't show me where my room would be. She said it was the guest room at the end of the hall. Do you know where that is," I questioned.
        "Actually I do. It seems like there are one hundred rooms in this house, but that is one I actually do know. I'll show you up there," Alaric proposed.
        He took my hand and led me up the stairs. I looked over the railing to see Elena and Caroline shaking their heads and giggling so I stuck out my tongue and continued up the stairs. As soon as we got to the empty upstairs hallway we couldn't resist any longer. Alaric pushed me against the wall and we started making out feverishly. Our hands roamed each other's bodies while our tongues probed each other's mouths. I felt his abs through his shirt and then continued south until I got to his bulge. He moaned at the sensation of my hands on his package and I smiled, loving the effect that I was having on him.
         "Please let me show you where the room is before we get naked right here in the middle of the hallway," Alaric ­­­pleaded. I giggled and followed him to the where the guest room was. I walked in and turned on a light as he shut the door. When he turned around, I was kneeling on the bed. He watched as I slowly unzipped my dress and pulled it up over my head to reveal my lace bra and thong. I leaned back and smiled, inviting him to join me on the bed. He remained standing at the edge of the bed and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I admired every piece of his sculpted body that was revealed to me with each open button.
          Once his shirt was completely unbuttoned, he shrugged it off and slowly crawled on to the bed over top of me. He kissed me very sweetly at first, but the intensity grew quickly. I touched the outline of each ab as he unhooked my bra. The lace fell away from my breasts and they were quickly caressed by Alaric's strong hands. He leaned down and flicked his tongue over my nipple. An involuntary moan escaped my lips. He then put my nipple in his mouth to suck and nip at it gently. My moans were becoming more and more frequent as he switched sides and did the same to the other nipple.
        With Alaric still on top of me, I had good access to his package. I reached down and felt his bulge, surprised at how much bigger it had gotten since I had felt it in the hallway. I caressed it for a little and then lifted my hips up to meet his. I began to gyrate my hips so that my pussy was rubbing his package through both of our clothes. With one hand on the bed to support his weight, he grabbed my hips with the other. He pulled me closer to him as he matched the rhythm of my rotation. I could feel myself getting nearer to my climax so I pulled his hips down on top of mine and pushed him onto the bed on his back.
       I wiggled to the bottom of the bed where I undid Alaric's pants button and pulled down his zipper. He lifted his hips to allow me to pull down his pants so I took his underwear down with them. I couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised when his large cock sprang out. He was way bigger than I had expected. After I grabbed his dick tightly, I started by kissing the tip and making small circles with my tongue. He let out a breathy sigh and I could tell he was enjoying this. I put the tip in my mouth and continued making circles on it with my tongue. I began to bob my head, taking just a little bit more of his girth in my mouth with each motion. My hands worked in tandem with my mouth, moving up his length when my mouth moved towards the tip and moving down when my mouth got closer to the base. Alaric's breathy moans were frequent as I picked up the pace. 
       All of the sudden, Alaric sat up and pulled my face to his. We kissed deeply and he pushed me over gently so I was lying on my back. He kissed me again, and then titled my head to the side. He began licking and sucking on my neck. I arched my back in pleasure. He crawled backwards, kissing my collarbone, then breasts, then belly button, until he reached my lace thong. He caressed and kissed the insides of my things, sending a shiver up my spine. He inched closer and closer to my pussy until he finally reached it. He began to rub me through the fabric and it felt so good. He leaned down to lick my pussy and the sensation made me throw my head back on the pillow and grip the sheets.
       After teasing me for what felt like forever, he finally pulled down my thong and threw it on the floor. He put one of my legs on his shoulder and began to massage my clit. His expert fingers made small, slow circles and I could feel myself getting wetter at his touch. When his mouth made contact with my clit I could barely contain myself. He licked and sucked and nipped until I was feeling like I was going to explode. My orgasm was building fast and I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.
      "Alaric, I'm going to cum," I admitted.
      "Go ahead, baby," he purred.
        All of the sudden he put two fingers inside of me, while still licking my pussy, and I was sent over the edge. Calling out his name, I exploded with sensation and reached a high that I had never reached before. All too soon, I descended back down and lay there breathless. He looked up at me, smiling as he put his fingers in his mouth to taste my cum. It was so hot and I could feel myself getting wet all over again. He got on his knees and put the tip of his cock in the wetness of my pussy. He rubbed it up and down and it felt amazing.
        He began to circle the entry and then slowly put his dick inside of me. We both let out a moan as its full length entered me. I could feel his girth filling me up. Alaric began to move in and out, slow at first, but then picked up pace. My boobs were bouncing with the rhythm of his thrusts. He leaned down and grabbed them while he continued to fill me over and over.
        When Alaric pulled out of me I could tell he wanted to try a different position. I laid on my side, waiting for him to join me. He got behind me and I could feel his strong abs against my back. He lifted my leg and slowly entered me again. I cried out in pleasure as his cock stretched me out once more. Within no time he resumed the fast paced rhythm we had before. He leaned closer to suck on my neck and the two sensations were a heavenly combination. He wrapped his arms around me and clutched me close while we both got lost in sensation. I could feel my orgasm building so we switched positions.
       Alaric leaned backward so that he was lying on his back. I got on top of him, cowgirl style, making sure that I was looking at him. I began to ride him and he moaned out my name. I supported myself on his chest as I lifted my hips up and down on his length. I loved being able to look into his eyes as I rode him. He grabbed my face and kissed me feverishly as I tired my best to keep my pace. I leaned back so that my weight was supported on his thighs. He reached down and started rubbing my clit. My body was overwhelmed with sensation and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. He was moaning and panting heavily which revealed that he would be cumming soon as well.
        After just a few more lifts of my hips, we both let go and reached our climaxes. We yelled out each other's names as our bodies were consumed with raw sensation. I collapsed on his chest, both of us panting. I then rolled off of him, allowing myself a moment to catch my breath. I didn't realize how tired I was until I was relaxing on the bed. I looked over to see Alaric falling asleep and soon, I too drifted into a deep sleep.
        I woke up shivering, realizing that I never got a chance to put my clothes back on before I fell asleep. When I turned on my side I saw Alaric's beautiful face, peacefully sleeping. I didn't feel like getting up to put some clothes on, so I figured his body heat would work just as well, if not better. I turned onto my other side and inched backwards until his body was touching mine. He stirred, waking up slightly. He wrapped his arms around me so I scooted a little closer to him. I was beginning to warm up when I felt his boner growing. I smiled knowing that this was going to be a long night.