Skinny Jeans

A frustrated grunt left your mouth when you tugged your tight pants up your legs. Somehow, you had started putting them on at the edge of your bed and managed to shimmy your way to the other end of your room by the dresser. They were your favorite skinny jeans but your butt was too big, which you had been told was a good thing and it took you forever to get it like that, but it made putting your pants on more difficult.
Even your boyfriend Damon had to admit it was difficult to watch you struggle to put them on. He even suggested buying the next size up for you just so you could quit your struggling. But you said no and would rather go through the struggle than get rid of your favorite pair of jeans. "Whoa there Kim K." Damon teased from your doorway. "Trouble again?" You could just hear the smirk from behind you.
You stopped and waddled to turn around and face him. "Yes, of course I am." You rested your hands on your hips and then decided you would give up, you kicked off the pants and shoved them into a ball and tossed them to the chair behind you. Damon laughed and closed the door behind him, walking over to the chair and folding the pants for you.
That was when you felt his eyes burning holes into your backside. "Are you okay?" You spun around to look up at him and he nodded. "Oh." Your eyes followed his down your body, it was because you were wearing your white lace panties. Damon licked his lips and reached forward, your pants dropping to the floor. He placed his warm hand on the side of your thigh, then hooking it between your legs and caressing your core through your panties. Your mouth fell open and you gripped his forearm for support.
"I just can't help myself." He said deeply and swept your hair to one side of your neck and sucked at it, nipping your soft flesh with his teeth. His free hand grasped your breasts, one at a time. A strangled moan escaped your parted lips. "But you look so damn good wearing these." His hand caressing you pressed into you harder to add the emphasis.
He sucked at the base of your neck and nipped the bruises. The marks were at least the sizes of quarters. You hummed and his hand finally dipped into the band of your panties and caressed your clit in light sweeps. You moaned in surprise and he smirked against your neck, moving his fingers in quick figure eights. "Damon." You moaned and he groaned with you, the way you said his name when you wanted him, it just drove him insane.
"You want me?" He questioned and pressed his lips to your earlobe. You nodded and small whimpers fell from your parted lips. Your hips flicked back and forth over his fingers in hopes to get all of the friction your desired. His index finger tease your folds and pressed into your entrance, collecting all of your arousal. "Is this for me?" He bit down on your ear, causing you to cry out.
"Yes, yes for you." You dug your nails into his forearm and moaned, thrusting your hips onto his fingers. "All for you." You repeated to confirm for him. Damon moaned and ground his erection into your thigh slowly.
He licked his lips and backed away from you, pulling his hands out of your panties and pointing to the bed. You knew the drill, sitting down and waiting for him. "Show me, show me how much you want me." He took a seat in the chair. Your eyes widened and he encouraged you onward. You slowly peeled your panties down your legs and parted your thighs, pressing your index and middle finger to your clit. Damon watched with parted lips and wide, blue eyes.
You moaned and rubbed yourself in fast circles, arousing Damon all the more. "Damon I want you." You moaned and thrusted your hips into your fingers. "I want you to touch me. Just like this." You gasped and teased your folds.
Damon swallowed and moaned at you, which spurred you to go on. "I could watch this all day." He said gently and you screwed your eyes shut.
"Oh." You gasped and pressed your finger into your entrance. Your muscles tensed and then relaxed as you thrusted your middle finger slowly into yourself. But it just wasn't enough, not anywhere near as close as what Damon could do to you. "Please." you whimpered and sounded like you were sobbing. "Please Damon."
You opened your eyes and found Damon standing from his seat, ripping your hands away from your body and shoving them to the spot above your head. He coated his fingers in your arousal, dipping them in and out of your core and his other hand pinned your hands down above you. You thrashed against him and you were a spluttering mess. "Yes yes yes." You licked your lips and concentrated on your body and realized you were close to your orgasm. "Damon." You cried with a warning.
He knew what this meant and pulled his fingers away from your body, reaching up and pulling his shirt up and over his head. You did the same and played with your breasts to push him even further to the point of no return. Just the way you looked, legs spread, dripping core, and your hands playing with your own chest, well he could cum right on the spot. "Fuck, Y/N. Why do you do that?" He moaned.
You licked your lips and batted your eyelashes up at him. "Because I want you." You bit your bottom lip and he growled. "And I love you." He smirked and pecked your lips.
"I love you more." He whispered and you played with his belt buckle. "I wanna tie you up." He suggested and you swallowed. "So you can't touch me, or have your way." He groaned and removed his belt from each loop, collecting your hands on your stomach and tying them together with the rough leather. "And I'm gonna let you ride me."
You swallowed the lump in your throat. "How can I do that if my hands are tied?" Damon could hear the hesitance in your voice and pecked your lips gently. He quickly flipped himself over, laying on his back and pushing his pants down his legs. He squeezed his clothed erection and pushed his briefs down his legs too. He motioned for you to get up on your knees and sit across his lap.
You struggled to do so but he steadied you and helped you swing a leg over his waist without falling. "There." He smirked and reached between his legs, pressing his length against your entrance. "Good girl." He praised as you sunk down on him. A girlish moan left your lips and you closed your eyes. Damon tensed but then relaxed shortly after.
Damon held your wrists to the small area on his stomach and you scratched at his stomach as he thrusted up into you at his own pace. He didn't care whether or not it was too fast or too slow for you, this was him dominating you. And you sure did feel helpless. His hands left your wrists and he gripped your sides, aiding you in coming down on his cock with each thrust. You gasped and clawed at his stomach again. "Oh Damon." You cried.
He licked his lips and watched you above him like you were a goddess. "I love when you ride me." He moaned and you threw your head back, arching your back as he took over your body. You leaned into him, angling his cock into a few good spots inside of you that had you screaming his name. "Look at me." He grasped your chin in one of his hands and directed your eyes to his.
His electric blue eyes were intense and focused on your face, making sure he was making you feel as good as you were making him feel. You came back down on him roughly, circling your hips on his cock while he was thrusting up at you made it all the more difficult as you found your own rhythm.
"Don't be so difficult." He pleaded and stuck his thumb in your mouth. You gently sucked on it and it muffled all of your cries and moans. "God you're so hot." He kept your eyes prisoner, you couldn't leave his gaze. His hand cupped your ass and forced you back down on him, you quickly found his rhythm again and you were forced to take it.
You collapsed on him and he pulled his thumb away from your mouth. Your hands were squished between your bodies and you were completely helpless. The big bad vampire would actually have his way with you. Damon moaned in your ear and you filled his senses with moaning his name and crying out for help. It was getting too intense for you to handle. "Damon, Damon fuck." What you would give to touch him. "I want to touch you." You looked up at him but barely.
He moaned and flipped you over onto your back and parted your legs. He stopped and untied your hands, tossing the leather across the room and not looking back on it. You cried out when he picked up his bruising pace again, thrust after thrust you were being sent closer and closer to your orgasm. You reached between your legs and rubbed your clit in figure eights like he had done earlier.
"Look at you playing with your pussy." His brows knitted together in concentration. He sent a powerful thrust into your hips which made you jolt forward and it was a warning. "I want to do it." His eyelids were hooded. He swatted your hand from between your legs and used his thumb, circling your clit with each thrust.
You ripped at the sheets beside you and clenched your jaw. "Oh my god." You whispered. "Damon." You looked up at him with need. "I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." You warned and he continued slamming into your hips, letting you know who you belong to and trying to finish himself off. "Damon! Damon I can't-" You thrashed and threw your head back onto the pillows.
Damon grunted and pressed his thumb into your bundle of nerves, forcing you to spill and cum around him. "Oh fuck." He moaned and screwed his eyes shut. He came with you, grasping the headboard for balance and support. You pulsed hard and thrusted your hips back at his. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head and Damon's other hand held your hips in place under him.
"Oh." You moaned and Damon lowered himself, resting his forehead on yours. You cupped his cheek and pressed your lips to his lightly. "I love you." He smiled, his eyes still closed. "Maybe I'll take the next size up for those pants."
Damon laughed and rolled over onto his back. "If it ends like this each time then you should keep them." He sighed happily and you stood, collecting your clothes from the floor and walking around to his side of the bed to kiss his forehead.