The Great Escape

Things had been boring at the Boarding House lately, what with your boyfriend Kai being stuck in the Prison World and your older brothers not wanting you to see him at all. For as far as you were concerned, there was no way to contact him or know if he were to come back or not.
Damon descended from the staircase behind the sofa you were perched on reading a magazine of some sort. Stefan followed by closely, heading out with your eldest brother. "Are you going to do anything other than mope around?" Damon rudely asked. You sighed and tossed your magazine to the table and crossed your arms, standing to face him. Stefan looked on in curiosity, knowing Damon was getting at Kai.
"I mean after all, the man I love is in a Prison World. So maybe I'll just sit here and mope around to piss you off." You smiled, throwing your hair up in a messy bun with an old elastic tie on your wrist. Damon sighed and opened the front door.
"It should stay that way, he's no good for you." He dismissed himself, Stefan taking a few steps forward. "Come on Stef." He called to your middle sibling. Stefan kissed your forehead before leaving you alone.
"We are going out, be safe Y/N." He nodded to you and left. You figured he wouldn't argue with Damon, considering most of the gang hated your boyfriend. He had tried to kill Bonnie at Alaric's wedding and killed his own sister, Jo. Sure you weren't proud of that, it had been two months ago, after all. Damon had killed your boyfriend, but since he had always gone back to the Prison World after death, you were certain he was there.
You crossed your arms over your chest and headed for the kitchen to make yourself a snack, since you were starting to feel a little blood thirsty. You decided on some potato chips and poured them into a bowl and headed for the sofa again to continue reading your magazine. You hummed and popped a few chips in your mouth, chewing and sucking the salt off of your tongue. A single blue flame had started engulfing your magazine, burning slowly from the corner and turning orange as it reached the center. You watched in confusion, seeing as half of your magazine was eaten away and then screeched in realization. You jumped off of the sofa and watched he pages burn and then die out, a pile of black ashes scattered over the floor. You stepped forward to examine and knelt down, collecting the black char onto your fingers.
A low whistle left a familiar mouth behind you from the doorway. "Damn, what a fine piece of ass." You spun, mouth open, Kai's toothy smile making your heart flutter. Without thinking, you ran to him, he squatted and held his arms out for you to jump into them. He caught you, his arms making you feel secure and safe. Should you scream or cry?
"Where the hell have you been Kai?" You gasped when you pulled away and drew him in again. "Oh my God." You wiped a tear from your left eye, finding it watering. Kai laughed into your hair, kissing the top of your head.
"And where else do you think I was?" He pulled away, holding your cheek in his large hand. "It gave me two months to practice control though, there is nothing to live off of there." He referred to the dreaded Prison World. "I missed my Y/N too." He smiled in a dorky grin.
You pecked his lips, standing on your tip toes because of your height difference. "I missed you so much." You smiled, another tear forming in your eye.
"Then show me." You swallowed air, not sure how to respond to him. Kai was a virgin, you had many talks with him about this. He laughed, stroking your bottom lip with his thumb. "Show me what it's like to actually love somebody."
You nodded and grabbed his hand, but he surprised you and picked you up off of your feet bridal style, whisking the two of you into your bedroom upstairs and kicking the door shut and locked it behind him, throwing you to the bed playfully. You both laughed at each other, Kai climbing over you to kiss you with passion, passion that you hadn't felt in two months. The same bed you shared many heated moments, but had never actually done the deed. Kai let you switch the roles, taking control because you were experienced, sitting across his lap. He rested back on his hands, your own against the hem of your shirt, lifting it over your head, your breasts n his face. Of course you chose the right day to wear nothing but a large shirt and short shorts. Kai seemed to drool in front of you, eyes wide as if he were compelled to do something. You found his hand, lifting it from the bed to your breasts, directing him to squeeze and play with them.
"Just play with them." You stated, Kai looking up at you and tilted his head to suck on your nipples and squeeze the neglected breast. You sighed, holding his head into your chest. He wasn't completely clueless, definitely not the biggest virgin you had ever met. He had just never been pleasured by anyone but himself. The thought of Kai masturbating turned you on, moisture pooling in your panties very quickly. Kai was having fun, the actions slightly pleasureful, considering you never had sensitive breasts in that way.
Kai pulled away for air, his hair messed up from your hands and his lips pink and swollen from having his little moment of fun. He looked up with his jaw hung open a little, like he were a kid with candy being taken away from him. You gave him a sweet peck on the lips, pushing him to the bed by the shoulders and stepping away from him to pull your shorts from your legs and underwear to follow. Your fingers crawled up his thighs, making him shiver, he was only semi hard under his constricting jeans. He waited patiently, helping you pull his jeans from his legs, while you stroked over his length that was in need of help. You grinned up at him, in which his smile fell, clueless as to what your smirk meant. He was going to be huge and you could already feel it. Slowly, you dragged your hands over his bulge, hearing him huff out of his nose.
"You're gonna love this." You grinned evilly, pulling the thin material from his legs, freeing his length. But he stayed silent and watch you intently. You rubbed your hands together in excitement and wrapped a hand around his base firmly. His hips jumped a little, a small 'oh' leaving his lips. It spurred you on to keep pumping, making you realize how responsive his body was. You positioned yourself in front of it, between his legs, your eyes crossing to following it in your hand. You licked from his balls to the tip in a thick stripe, Kai furrowed his brows and sighed, placing his hands behind his head. You hummed and took him into your mouth completely, sucking gently on the tip and your hand pumping his base steadily.
"You look so hot like that." He complimented and you could tell he was struggling and straining in his voice. You hummed around him, bobbing your head at a steady pace, making sure to hollow your cheeks. Kai rested his hands on his forehead, small 'uh's' escaping him. "Fuck why haven't I asked you to do this before?" You giggled, muffled sounds coming from your throat. Your wrist flicked with every pump, giving gentle squeezes here and there, pulling back for air and licking another thick stripe from his balls to his tip. Your free hand fondled his balls while the other pumped and you forced him down your throat the best you could, since he was so big you had just reached three fourths of it.
"Hell." He groaned at you. You pulled away, your eyes watering. Instead of massaging his balls, you reached between your legs and dug a finger into your soaking core, your thumb playing with your clit. You repeated the action again, choking yourself around his cock, his hand ruining the bun you had in your hair and pushing your mouth further around him. You gagged and whimpered, massaging his base with your other hand. "Shit, you're good at that." He groggily smiled.
You pulled away, saliva collecting on your chin as you gave him a few more pumps and knelt over him. You brought your other hand from your core, fingers dripping with your own arousal. Kai opened his mouth, seeing you were going to lick them clean. He made you laugh a little at his enthusiasm, poking your fingers into his mouth and letting him suck. He groaned, tasting the sweet yet salty mix.
"We seriously should have done this sooner." He joked as you crawled over him to kiss him sweetly. You stroked his chin, feeling the little bit of scruff he had grown out over the few months he was away. Just to have him with you again made your heart swell. You were honestly starting to think you would never see him again. He huffed again, watching you swing a leg over his waist, grabbing his resting length and directing it to your core. You teased yourself, licking your lips and whimpering when you swiped your clit with it. Kai was growing impatient, you could just see it in his eyes.
"Holy shit." You gasped when you sunk down on him slowly. He stretched you well, filling you up to your satisfaction. Kai's mouth was open, sitting up on his hands, your breasts in his face. He pulled his shirt from over his head, completely naked with you and a grin on his face. You refused to move, just wanting to feel how close you were with him. Never had you ever felt closer to him before, this was a brand new level of close. Just fooling around, you clenched your walls around him, Kai's mouth hanging open again.
"Do that again." He demanded, in which you happily obliged. "Shit that feels good." His eyes closed in a satisfied smile. You did it again, with a small snicker from your throat and began moving, grinding your hips against his. You rotated, his cock already hitting that spot inside of you that weakened you in the knees. Your hands clawed his shoulders, making him hiss to you.
"You feel so good, fuck." You started in an up and down motion. In your head, it was funny how a virgin made you feel so good and he didn't have to touch you. Kai found that funny too, watching you with his own foggy and lustful mind, lips parted as you pleasured yourself on him with his own small grunts spilling from his mouth. One of your hands rubbed circles on your clit, the other balancing yourself on his shoulder as you forced your hips down into his. Kai lay back slightly on his palms, in complete awe that somebody could pleasure themselves without being touched by the other. Using what he had learned, his large hand fondled your right breast, your back arching into him.
"You're so hot." He licked his lips. "You're so tight too, Y/N." He grunted, screwing his eyes shut. "Fucking Hell." He cursed at you, feeling your walls slick and easy to penetrate without trying. He blew through his mouth, trying not to let his instincts control himself. You cried out, rubbing circles on your clit even faster, grinding your hips as a rest stop and hitting your G-spot roughly. Your legs shook, sending you into your orgasm. Kai watched in amazement as you came undone above him.
"K-Kai, fuck." You gasped, he held your hands in his, moaning with you. Your walls contracting around him tightly, sensation running through his body. His hand replaced yours over your clit, letting you have enough energy to ride out the rest of your orgasm on him. You hissed, stomach jumping, your body covered in sweat. You stared back at Kai who's tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip.
"That was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed you do." He whispered to you, making you blush. "Why don't you kiss me? I'll try?" You nodded, kissing him from his forehead to the tip of his nose and to his sweet lips you craved so badly. Very shakily, you lifted your hips off of him, leaving a dripping mess over his cock. He was hypnotized, swiping a hand over his length in a few pumps and staring at his wet hand in amazement. Very seductively, he watched you and licked your juices from his hand. You licked your lips and lay against the pillows on the headboard, allowing him to climb over you. He kissed you with a peck on the lips and guided his cock into your slick core.
The dominating position seemed to interest Kai more, since he was in control and had to please you. You both struggled for breaths of air, he filled you up again quickly and without mercy. It was evident Kai might like it rough which didn't matter to you. You liked it rough as well. Surprisingly, his thrusts were steady yet hard, sending your head into the headboard of your bed, your hands reaching for the spindles on the wood frame.
"Shit, are you sure you're a virgin?" You laughed, strings of moans following shortly after. "Fuck my tight pussy." You groaned, rubbing your clit again. Your dirty talk spurred Kai on, his hips wailing into yours harder, small grunts leaving his lips. You clenched around him playfully, earning a growl from his throat. Your mouth hung open, panting out of it to try and get some air flowing to your lungs.
Your orgasm was coming again and fast, hoping it would be as powerful as the first. "P-put my legs over your shoulders." You whimpered, Kai looked confused but did so anyway, groaning and almost losing control as he sank deeper into your tight warmth. You held your legs up and moaned something girly, your legs tight on his shoulders. Your hips jumped weakly, his cock brushing your spot again. He experimented, digging into that place again and watching you fall apart underneath him.
His own moans escalated with yours, his own climax approaching. The first time you were having sex with him, and it felt amazing, being so close to your one and only.
"Y/N, I'm cl-ose." He hissed through his teeth, you whispered the same thing to him and closed your eyes, letting yourself go around him. Your toes curled, Kai's response was a loud grunt, trying to bury himself deeper into you as he spurted inside of you, finding it hard to move at all with his hips stalling. His arms shook, eyes rolling into the back of his head. You finished, but Kai was still in the middle of his orgasm, in which you held him into your chest as he finished and listened to him moan your name, his fingers digging into your sides as he tried to hold onto you.
Easily, his hips rolled to a stop and he rested his head on your chest to catch his breath, pulling out of you and just laying there between your legs and your torso. The room was filled with heavy breathing and smelled of sex.
"Kai that was amazing." You smiled tiredly. "I'm still sure you've done that before."
Kai shook his head, rolling off of you onto his back, tucking the both of you into the thick blankets. He smiled, flicking on your television with the remote on the table next to him and returned to his place staring at you as you cuddled into his chest.
"Please tell me that isn't the last time we do that." He laughed, stroking the back of your neck.
"Of course not, it will be if you can't stop getting yourself killed by doing stupid shit though." You placed a hand on his bicep.
"Hey, Y/N-" Damon unlocked your door, not thinking about who was inside. "We're ho-" He stopped, eyes wide. You covered yourself with the blankets, shooting into a sitting position. "Holy Hell."
"Damon I thought you wouldn't be home for a while?" You asked in a squeak.
"It's been two hours, Y/N." Damon covered his eyes, trying not to look at his naked sister. "Who let him into our house? And why is he boning you, in my house? How the Hell is he alive, in my house?"
"Damon leave." You scolded, looking over at Kai who seemed to be enjoying the show. "Go!" You pointed to the door even though he couldn't see where you pointed.
"Fine I'll leave, we'll talk about this tomorrow, and it won't be pretty." Damon scoffed and backed through the door, slamming it shut.