If You Keep Looking At Me Like That We Won't Make It To A Bed

The bar was crowded, but not that crowded that you hadn’t seen Damon walk in. You weren’t sure if he had seen you already, but that didn’t matter. You liked to look at him. The way he walked, the ease with how he sat down at the bar. The little gestures he made when he had his glass of bourbon in his hand. The way he drank. It was all beautiful. Usually you didn’t have the possibility to study it, but now, with him not even knowing you were here, you finally could. When you looked away for one moment because the waitress was asking you if you wanted another drink, he must have changed places, because you couldn’t find him anymore, not at the bar, not at any of the other tables. Weird…

If you keep looking at me like that we won’t make it to a bed.” The voice that suddenly whispered in your ear made you startle. He had moved to the crowd so stealthily as only someone like him could. And apparently he had seen you, even when you thought you had been hidden away carefully enough.

When you managed to get your hearbeat back under control, you looked back, right into those incredibly blue eyes that you still kind of refused to believe were real. 
“And who says I’d even care about that?”, you boldly answered. You liked to play with Damon a bit, even when you knew that whatever game you were trying to play, he would be better at it. That was how it always went.

“So you’re in for an audience?”, he chuckled while he raised an eyebrow and looked around in the bar. “I have to say I’m pretty confident, but I prefer the environment a bit more quiet. Gives me more opportunities to test you, you know…”

And that was exactly what you meant. In just one reply he managed to make you blush. To hide that, you threw back the last of your drink. Too fast, of course, which made you cough and made him laugh. 
“Maybe we’ll just have to leave in that case? I kind of want you. As I already let you notice because I still have to learn the first thing about subtlety.

“Yup… You suck at that…” Damon emptied his glass as well, without almost choking on it, of course, and he picked you up to toss you over his shoulder, something that got a few whistles from the crowd around you. 
“Seeing that you didn’t care if we made it to a bed or not, I think you won’t care about this either?” He carried you out of the bar like this and only put you back on your feet when you got to his car, only to push you against it and give you a kiss.

“And here I thought you did want to get to a bed, mr. Salvatore. I’m fine with your car, but I have to admit… You made me kind of curious about what you were planning, so…”

“Let’s get you safely in my bed then…”, he laughed when he opened the door for you.