Should Have Done It Sooner

Being stuck in a prison with a witch/not witch who was kind of psychotic was even less fun than it sounded. Sure, he could be sweet sometimes. He could be very attractive 100% of the time. But when he got angry was when he got dangerous.
Kai was one of those people who had no handle on their anger. He could compose himself up until the point he snapped, but when he did, he snapped.
I hate to admit it, but I loved seeing him angry. He was hot when he was angry. I know, it sounds like a death sentence. But he wouldn't kill me. Hurt me, maybe. But not to the point where I could die. I loved provoking him. He was used to my games by now, but they still affected him.
When I first got here, Kai really made me nervous. He was always scaring me for fun. But now, 379 days later, I'm immune to his tricks.
Well, some of them.
Lately, like myself, he's been getting pretty cheeky. Pinching my butt when I'm not expecting it, making a bunch of sexual innuendos (though I am also guilty on that one), and coming up behind me and nipping at my earlobe. Had anyone else been there with us, I'm sure they'd think we were together.
Despite all the flirting and teasing, we'd never actually done the deed. Though I do recall one incident where he nearly walked in on me releasing some...frustration. I'd barely been able to yank the blanket up over me and pretended to be asleep before he walked in. But by the quiet snicker, I figured he knew what I was up to.
Lately thinks have been kind of tense. Not necessarily in a bad way, but the way he looks at me makes chills go down my spine. I'm not sure if they're good or bad.
I lounged in a big house in Mystic Falls. I didn't know who it belonged to, but it was nice. It reminded me of a boarding house.
I was in the living room of sorts, casually flipping through a book about the history of Mystic Falls. After reading that, I decided I was bored. I eyed the stereo across the room from me and smirked. I stood and walked over to the selection of music and flipped through it. These people had good taste. I bit my lip as I pulled "Pour Some Sugar On Me" out and popped it in.
The music started blasting and I immediately started to dance. I knew Kai was around here somewhere, surely he'd come to investigate. I hoped so, I didn't want to have put these shorts on for nothing.
I heard the slight creak of a floorboard maybe ten feet behind me, but I didn't acknowledge it. I just pushed my butt slightly in his direction. I heard Kai chuckle and I turned to look at him. He was sitting on the couch, arms spread across the back and left ankle resting on his right knee. He was smirking at me, which I returned.
I swayed a bit slower, turning to face him full on. His smirk slowly faded as I stepped closer to him. His eyes got darker as I leaned over him, bringing my chest within a foot of his face. I lifted my legs and straddled his lap with our lips about 5 inches apart. I bit my lip as I gave him a coy grin, rolling my hips to the beat of the song. Our eyes stayed connected as he refused to react, but I could feel his length betraying him. His eyes were nearly black with lust, his jaw set in a way that made me want him so badly.
As the song went on, I began to grind against Kai harder and soft moans began to spill from between my lips. I trailed one finger down the side of his face and over his bottom lip. I smirked in satisfaction when his mouth opened just slightly, his tongue brushing against it. I gasped when his hands shot forward and grabbed my hips, aiding in my movements.
The look in his eyes made me shudder as I felt myself getting closer. My moans were slowly but steadily escalating and I was surprised when he started to speak.
"Are you gonna come, (Y/N)? Grinding on me like the little slut you are? I've barely even touched you, sweetheart..." He trailed off, lifting one of his hands to hold the back of my neck. I whined as his other hand grasped my ass. "Come for me, (Y/N)." He whispered huskily. I kept my eyes locked on his as I went over the edge, gasping his name and shuddering.
"Oh fuck, Kai..." I whimpered as I came down from my high. He smirked at me, running his thumb over my bottom lip. I took it into my mouth, sucking softly. Kai watched with his mouth open, breathing heavily. I grinned coyly as he pulled away, lifting my tank top over my head.
He trailed his hand down my neck, chest, and stomach. He started to unbutton my shorts but I smacked his hand. Kai narrowed his eyes at me.
"What?" I got off of him and pulled him to his feet. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders and yanked his t-shirt over his head.
"You were wearing too much." I stated simply, brushing my fingers down his toned chest. Kai yanked me against him, his lips attacking my neck. I sighed as he sucked harshly at the spot just under my ear. My fingers worked at his belt; when I finally got it open I slipped my hand in his pants.
Kai groaned against my skin as I gripped his member. He was bigger than I'd expected, and I felt my lower regions tingle in excitement. I didn't notice we were moving backwards until I was picked up and pushed back onto a table. I looked around. We were in the kitchen.
Huh. Wonder when that happened.
Even though I felt very submissive at this point (which wasn't all that bad), I loved the view I had. I could see Kai's entire bare upper half and his undone belt and jeans. He was giving me that look, the one that said "you're at my mercy now, baby" and boy was I squirming in anticipation.
He grabbed my shorts and yanked them down my legs, leaving me in my plain black bra and deep blue thong. He flipped me over onto my hands and knees on the table. Kai spread my legs until they were nearly on the edges of the table. I heard him groan under his breath. "Fuck, your ass is amazing." I giggled and pushed backwards a little. He ran his hands up my thighs and over my ass, my breathing speeding up with anticipation. I shivered when his fingers pressed against the fabric covering my core. He chuckled and snapped the thong string before pulling it down and off my legs.
"Jesus." He breathed, his fingers dipping into my folds as I whined. "You're so wet for me, sweetheart." I groaned in response and he flicked his finger over my clit. I jumped slightly before moaning as his mouth was suddenly devouring me.
"Fuck, yes!" I felt myself grind back into his face, but he didn't seem to mind. Kai definitely wasn't an amateur at this and that made my excitement spike for what was to come.
Before I knew it he pushed two fingers inside me and I nearly collapsed. With his tongue massaging my clit and his fingers thrusting at a rapid pace, it didn't take long for me to come undone again. I gripped the sides of the table and came with a loud groan of his name and a few profanities.
Kai pulled back and turned me over again. He was wearing his signature smirk along with an expression that made me feel completely vulnerable, as if he was going to ruin me for any other man. The devilish lust in his eyes made me shiver. He pulled my legs and slid me down the table until our groins were touching, his grip nearly bruising. His hand made its way up my stomach and chest before cupping my breast through my bra. A sigh escaped me as my body arched into his touch.
"Come here." Kai breathed, his eyes on my chest. I sat up and he reached around me to unhook my bra. I tossed it to the side and his lips latched onto the hard bud, his thumb circling the other. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged a little as the soft moans I made sounded around us.
I pushed his jeans and boxers down his legs with my feet and wrapped my hand around his girth, hearing a growl rumble in the back of Kai's throat. I bit my lip and grinned as he lifted his head to look at me. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, slamming me against the wall roughly as I felt his cock brush through my folds. I hummed at the feeling and he smirked before ramming into me.
I let out a raw moan as he continued thrusting slow and hard. I wrapped one arm around his broad shoulders and my other hand curled around the back of his neck. His growls and moans were music to my ears as I leaned down to bite and suck at his soft spot – which was just above his collar bone.
"Jesus – fuck, you're so tight." He groaned, his hand gripping my thigh tighter. I moaned in response and rolled my hips to his rhythm. Kai's thumb rubbed hard circles over my clit and I squealed.
"Kai! O-Oh my god..." I whimpered. "You feel f-fucking amazing..." A surprised gasp escaped me as he lowered us onto the floor, Kai on top of me. He wrapped my legs around his waist and clasped our hands together on the sides of my head before pounding into me faster than he did before.
"(Y/N)...fuck, you're beautiful..." He groaned, "You gonna come for me, princess?" I let out a high pitched moan at his words.
"Almost...oh god, I'm gonna come!" I whimpered, bucking my hips to meet his. Just as I was about to hit the edge, Kai quickly leaned down and captured my lips with his.
I came hard and fast, my body convulsing with the waves of pleasure crashing through me. Kai came with me, groaning into the kiss. He kept thrusting until he went soft, slowing to a stop. His tongue brushed mine softly and I sighed.
As he pulled away I caught his bottom lip between my teeth, pulling slightly before letting go. I opened my eyes after a moment and saw he was already looking at me. I bit my lip and giggled quietly and Kai pulled a grin.
"Maybe I should have done that sooner." I whispered, brushing the hair out of his face. He chuckled, running his thumb over my cheek. He leaned down and kissed me again, slow and lovely. When he pulled back, I grinned and brought his face back to mine again.
If this was what prison was, then I never wanted to leave.