Manipulator

You groaned in frustration when you awoke from your erotic dream about Kai. Somehow, you were on his chest and clawing his shirt for comfort. You jumped back, seeing he was looking down at you with his arms behind his head and a shit eating grin across his face.
"Kai! Why are you in my room?!" You shouted to him, making insane gestures with your arms. He only laughed at you. It was especially awkward because of how hot he was in your dream. He was just so seductive there, in your mind, a place that you didn't think existed for him in your head. Kai was fucking you senseless, teasing you, eating you out, groaning above you. It was a side to him you didn't want to see a day ago, but now your interest was piqued.
"I'm getting used to this Heretic thing. You invited me in, its only fair I check on you." He snickered. "You left your bedroom door open too, who sleeps with the door open? Gives me the creeps of what could be lurking in the hallway." He pretended to shiver and sat up next to you. "Oh wait-" He chuckled, his eyes darkening. "I'm the one lurking. Wow, I'm so badass I scare myself."
You rolled your eyes and squeezed your knees together. "Is there a reason you're in my house though? Like an actual reason?"
Kai hummed, laying back on your pillows. "Just to share something with you. After all, you seem to be the only one who can stand my obnoxious self." He smiled up at you. "Did you know I can control dreams now? Like who the hell would have guessed that?"
You coughed awkwardly, trying not to show him you were effected. "Awesome, now can I go back to sleep? Its like nine A.M." You collected your pillow and blankets. Kai flicked his fingers, your pillows ripping and feathers floating around your head. The emptied cloth few to the other end of the bed.
"Shoot, looks like you can't. I wonder how that happened." He shrugged and observed his fingers, feigning innocence. You blew at the feathers on your nose, arms crossed, still keeping your legs tight together to hopefully relieve something. You were still aroused from your dream and no longer wanted Kai's company because of how awkward it was.
"Yeah-" You snorted, feathers in your hair. "I wonder how." Kai beamed up at you. "So I guess you're not going to let me sleep?"
"No?" He shrugged. "Let me ask you this: Who gets to sleep when Kai's loud mouth enters a room? Nobody, Y/N, nobody." He stated. "I mean, you can always use me as a pillow-"
"No way in Hell." You collected your blankets. Kai sniffed the air, making you freeze. You knew what he was doing.
He grinned, his senses picking up your sweet arousal. Small patterns formed under his eyes, irises turning from blue gray to a thick red color. His face soon returned to his normal baby face you were used to. "Wow, I guess that worked." He was so hot, especially whatever stunt he just pulled.
"What worked?" You played dumb. But you swallowed the lump of nerves in your throat. Kai crawled at you, making you fall against the headboard. "What are you doing?" His hand slipped into the waistband of your pajama shorts.
He hummed, your thighs squeezing together. "K-Kai?" You tried to stifle a groan of anticipation.
He seemed to be on full fledged animal or monster instinct or whatever he'd want to call it. "Don't play stupid with me, Sweet Lips. You know damn well I fucked you fast and hard in that dream of yours. And you're wet because of it." You gasped, he pried your knees apart. You licked your lips, sighing heavily and trying to control the butterflies in your stomach.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Your cheeks flamed up. Kai grabbed your legs, tugging them downward and your body slid down the bed, your groin meeting his. Kai's eyes were so dark and possessive that it frightened you, he looked as though you were his prey and he was going to feed on you until you were drained from every last drop of blood. It was quite a different scenario, he was going to have his way with you. His face was inches above yours, you jutted your chin out, your lips burning and craving to feel his on yours. His breath smelled of a mint toothpaste, maybe Spearmint. He was so heavenly, intoxicating and killing all of your senses that should be telling you to run from him.
"You're lying. Your little heart is pumping much faster than it should work, Baby." He cooed, pushing your neck into the mattress. You choked out a little, your core dripping. Even Kai could sense that. "Hmm, you liked that." He observed. "What do you do when a big bad Heretic is in your room?" And you knew that might be a trick question.
His eyes flickered from your chest to your lips, then to your wide, lustful eyes. "Tell him you have no idea why he's there, and call the police." Kai's grip on your hip tightened slightly.
"Wrong." He chimed. "You let him fuck you until you can't walk straight." You huffed, sexually frustrated to the max. "What if I-" He trailed his fingers slowly over your nipples and down your stomach, slipping his fingers into your shorts and rubbing your folds. "Made that dream come to life?" You whined a little, parting your legs wider.
You swallowed back a moan. "Why me?" His index finger entered you slowly so you felt the ridges of each of his knuckles. Your chest heaved, mouth hanging open. Kai smiled and pushed another finger into you slowly, again feeling the ridges of his knuckles. His fingers were bigger than you expected them to be.
"After my transition, I realized my sex drive is through the roof. I literally want to fuck anything that walks. Then there's you, innocent little Y/N. You're the only one who can stand my company." His lips hovered yours, fingers curling deep inside of your heated core. "I didn't realize I wanted to fuck you until I fell asleep next to you and gave you that dream to give you an idea, but it was an accident." He thrusted his fingers forward once, making your body jolt forward. A loud squeal escaped your throat. "And you're so turned on." You contracted your walls around his thick fingers.
Kai pulled his fingers from your core slowly and cleaned his fingers. "What are you gonna do to me?" You swallowed air.
He pulled your shorts from your legs and tossed them to the side. "I want nothing more than to taste that wet pussy." Your breath caught in your throat, watching Kai lay between your legs. Before he could get a good look, you snapped your legs shut around his head. "Sweetheart, is there a problem?" He grinned up at you.
"N-no." You bit your index finger. You've had sex before, but never had your partner for that night eaten you out. "Sorry." Your knees were shaking, nervous that you weren't good enough.
"Self conscious?" He asked, tickling the insides of your thighs. Your silence was his confirmation. "Is this your first time...?"
"God no." You shook your head furiously. "Its just that-" You shrugged, trying to get the words out. "You know-"
Kai grinned and nodded. "Nobody's been between your legs before." He stated and took your distraction to part your legs. You noticed his mouth watering. "This is nothing to be ashamed of. Holy shit, Y/N." He licked a swipe over your clit, you covered your mouth. It was surprisingly pleasureful. Kai hummed.
He gripped your thighs tighter. "Oh my God." You choked, his tongue lapping you up like in your dream. There was a nip, oh God. He nipped your clit, tugging it out, teasing it with his teeth. "Kai." Your hand shot to the back of his head, pushing his mouth further into you. He hummed in response, eyes closed, flicking his tongue over your sodden entrance and nipping at your clit again. "Wow." You tossed your head back into your blankets.
Kai spit on your clit, rubbing it lightly with with his fingers. "Hmm, you fucking taste amazing." He chewed his bottom lip. When he stood from the bed, you gasped, his erection already freed from his zipper. It was...much larger than the other man you were with. "What's the matter, Sweetheart?" He teased, pulling his pants from his legs and kicking them off.
You looked back up at him, jaw hung at an odd angle. "I'm trying to figure how that's supposed to fit inside of me." Kai laughed, a genuine laugh, you had never saw him so happy before in all of the few months you've known him. Apparently your worries made him laugh. "What?" You croaked.
"I'll make it fit." His eyes darkened again, all evidence of his smile had gone. "I'm guessing you've had sex with someone who was a lot smaller." He pulled his shirt from over his head.
"Waaayyy smaller." You whispered, pulling your shirt over your head to match Kai, completely naked. Kai stood before you with his hands on his hips. You knew what he wanted and your cheeks flamed up. You kitten licked the tip, and then licking a bold stripe all the way from his balls to the tip again. Kai sighed, grabbing a fistful of your hair.
You massaged his balls, taking him past your lips and bobbing your head until he hit your gag reflex. You gagged, convulsing around him. "Good girl." He cooed and pushed you away. You sat back on your knees, watching him crawl across the bed to you. You backed up into the headboard, laying beneath him and waiting.
He teased your folds with his fingers once more before guiding his length to your core. Slowly, he pushed past them and groaned, sheathing himself with no problem. Your eyes widened, he certainly stretched you out. But it felt nice, only a hint of pain that was starting to disappear already.
"Holy fuck." You tilted your head back. Kai grunted again, it was almost too much for him. His nails dug into your mattress, panting above you. He was trying so hard not to lose control and fuck you how he liked. "Fuck me like you said you would." You challenged. Kai wasted no time in clutching your throat, holding you down. You grabbed his wrists, scratching down his bicep with your other hand.
Your legs shook as he took you, ramming into you steadily every millisecond. Already, his length was brushing your G-spot. "You're so tight, you have such a nice pussy. Nobody was brave enough to fuck it good enough, just like how you need it." He cooed. Your bed squeaked, headboard hitting the wall.
"You're so hot under me." He groaned, the vein in his neck sticking out. You cried out, eyes wide. "Nobody is man enough to ruin your little pink pussy. Except for me." He groaned, your slick walls driving him insane.
He grabbed one of your legs, hoisting it over his shoulder, angling his length deeper into you. "Fuck, Kai." You cursed at him. "Your cock feels so good fucking my hot pussy like that." Kai groaned down at you.
"I didn't think you did any dirty talk." He laughed, giving you a heavier thrust and sending your body forward. You whined, reaching between you to rub your clit when he let go of your throat. "Fuck." He gasped, feeling your walls squeeze him lightly.
You panted, unable to actually form a sound. "You're gonna make me cum." You shouted, rubbing your clit faster and harder. Kai groaned, kissing you to muffle your cries as you came around him, his hips stalling to meet yours. You groaned at each other, lips to lips, his hips smacking yours lightly as he found his release. Your eyes crossed, coming down from the last of your high. Kai pulled his lips from yours, moaning once more before laying back across your bed.

You shot upright in bed, a thin layer of sweat covering your chest and arms. Your clit was swollen and you tried rubbing your thighs together to help yourself. A dark presence overcame your senses, your breathing hitched and you spun, Kai waving his fingers at you.
"Boy, who knew you were a screamer in your sleep? Moaning my name for help?" He sat up with you. "I can help with that. Isn't it amazing what wonders manipulating someone's dream can do?" He laughed, your eyes wide, not expecting such a plot twist.