No Secret

You tugged Enzo by his wrist into your front door, pushing him against the wall roughly with your fists holding his shirt tight. Your brothers Stefan and Damon had left to take care of Heretic business, and that meant you could spend much needed time with your boyfriend Enzo.
Enzo automatically reached for your hips, pulling you into his hips and kissing you with need and passion. The last time you had done anything intimate with him was a month ago, and that was because Damon was home any time you invited Enzo over, or Stefan was waiting at his house to discuss business with him. That meant no sex at his place either. And it truly amazed you with how much you could crave another person's body.
"Your dorky texts were so child like. Stop acting like a little boy when you text me." You grinned into your kiss, he lifted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist. Enzo reversed the roles and pushed you against the wall, your head slamming into it as he kissed you with nothing but lust and desire.
Enzo huskily replied into your mouth with a small smile. "I'd be more than happy to show you a little boy." You gasped when he dug his lips into your neck, sucking playfully and nipping a trail from your collar bones and back up to your jawline.
"We have to make sure this is a secret. My brothers can't find out." You said between breaths. Enzo hummed and whisked you away into your upstairs bedroom, slamming your door and pushing you into it. "Damon would be so pissed." Enzo placed his hands to your shoulders, pinning you to the door.
"They'll never know." Enzo smirked and kissed you roughly again, spinning you around and pushing you to the bed. "What Damon doesn't know won't hurt him, Love." He lifted your shirt from over your head and kissed over the swell of your breasts, peeling your bra cups down and sucking at your nipples, making them harden. You sighed and held his head into your chest, tangling his dark hair through your fingers.
Enzo slipped his fingers into your pants, under your panties and playing with your folds. "You're already so wet." He grumbled and unbuttoned your jeans, tugging them down your legs and your panties followed after. He spread your thighs apart, kissing your inner thigh to each leg slowly and lingeringly. You whimpered and held the back of his head as he pressed the flat of his tongue to your clit.
"You love my little pussy?" You cooed and Enzo hummed, wrapping his lips around your clit and sucking, his fingers still playing at your folds. Your legs shook and you bit your lip, almost drawing blood. He pulled his mouth away and slowly pushed his index finger past your folds. He grunted, thrusting his finger in and out at a steady pace. You ground your hips down on his finger and allowed him to push his middle finger into you.
"You're tighter than usual." Enzo observed and watched your face, your brows furrowing with each thrust of his fingers. "Perhaps we could make a video for Damon, I'm sure he'd love to know his innocent little sister could be a bit of a freak in bed." You groaned and he grabbed you by the back of the neck, pulling your lips into his and kissing you sweetly. A knot formed in your stomach and your walls pulsed around his fingers in a warning that you were about to explode. Enzo hummed and listened to your pleas and cries for him to continue. But he pulled his fingers out and licked his fingers clean from your arousal.
He stood from the bed, admiring your body. You were naked but your bra was pulled over your rib-cage, exposing your perky breasts to him. You sat panting and wanting him to climb over you and fuck you. Enzo lifted his shirt from over his head, unbuttoning his jeans and removing his socks. His erection excited you more though and he pulled his boxers down his legs, climbing over you and kissing you passionately. You giggled when he tickled your sides, distracting you from pushing his length past your folds and adjusting himself inside of you to make you both as comfortable as possible. Your eyes widened, a hoarse groan leaving your lips. Enzo growled and tucked his nose into your neck, sucking at the skin there. He fisted the sheets above your head and you left scratches down his back as he dragged his hips against yours, his skin clapping against yours.
"Fuck." You sighed and dug your nails into his back harder.
"The more you scratch me, the harder I fuck you, Gorgeous." Enzo grumbled into your neck and one of your hands reached up to caress the back of his head. Enzo groaned when your free hand left deep scrapes down his shoulder and to the small of his back. In return he gave a heavy thrust that sent you forward, almost hitting the headboard. You mewled and cried as he went on, building you up for your orgasm. You pulled the blankets up his back further, encasing you both in your own little world. Enzo drooled against your neck and wrapped his hand around your throat, eyeing you as he fucked you. Your mouth was open, small screams escaping as he rammed into you to try and reach his orgasm as fast as you were.
"Will you cum for me?" He asked and kissed your lips gently. You nodded, your face turning purple. "Good, let go, Gorgeous." He cooed and your stomach tightened again, your walls pulsing and contracting around him. You screeched, holding onto his biceps and he spurted inside of you, grunting with every spurt he gave off.
"Holy shit." You heard from the door and you looked up, as did Enzo. Damon and Stefan stood with their eyes wide and mouths open. "What-" Damon started. "Why?"
Your cheeks flamed up and Enzo grinned, not bashful at all. "Well I do hope you've enjoyed the show." Stefan rubbed his hands through his hair and Damon had a scowl plastered across his face.
"Dinner will be so interesting tonight, don't you agree, dear Stefan?" Damon asked without looking at your brother. Stefan swallowed and knew you were in for an ass chewing at the dinner table.