Drunk & In Love

———–

Y/N was sitting on her couch having a relaxing day. She was curled up in a blanket reading a book. She decided it best to stay indoors today so she could avoid getting involved with all the supernatural drama she found herself to be a part of lately.

Maybe it was so relaxing because Kol wasn’t there.

Sure, she liked him, maybe even loved him but she never thought she could be with a monster like him.

Though- it was weird- the way he made her feel. Everytime she saw him she had butterflies in her stomach and her knees would go weak. It was weird how everyday she saw him as less of a monster and more of someone she could trust but she would never dwell very long on it.

She knew he couldn’t possibly like her back. He was a monster incapable of remorse…right?

She gave out a long sigh and shook her head of these thoughts.

She looked back to her book only to realize she doesn’t even remember what was going on because she had zoned out thinking about Kol.

Oh fuck that goddamned original, even when he wasn’t around to bug her, he was bugging her.

She put the book down and almost as soon as she did she heard a ring come from her phone.

She picked it up expecting it to be Elena or something but instead it was a call from Kol.

“Oh hell no” She said, pressing the ‘end call’ button.

She didn’t need that stress in her life.

Then almost as soon as she hit the button it rang again.

“Goddammit” She huffed, answering it.

“What Kol?”

“No need to be hostile, darling”

“How could I not be hostile? And don’t call me darling”

“Okay I won’t, love”

“Ugh, whatever. What is it Kol?”

“I just wanted to talk to you” He replied, followed by what sounded like a hiccup.

She pressed her lips together in a tight line.

“Kol, Are you drunk?” She asks.

“What? No” He says but she hears him bump into a table or maybe a trash can.

“Where are you?” She sighed.

“By the Mystic Grill. Why wanna join me?”

She can almost feel his eternal cockiness.

“I’m coming to get you. Stay put”

“Okay, love”

She hung up, quickly, blushing wildly.

She then got up and got dressed thinking Goddammit, Kol Mikaelson is going to be the death of me

————————————— A few minutes later ———————————-

She drove by the Mystic Grill and as soon as she did she saw Kol out front.

He saw her and a smile spread across his face.

“Darling! You’re here!” He exclaimed, walking towards the car with his arms spread wide and a smile spread across his face.

She quickly got out of the car and ran to him. She grabbed him just as he was about to trip and held him up.