The Little Sister

You dropped to your knees and looked up at Kai who was biting his lip and looking around the room, it was anywhere but you. "Oh stop it will you?" You groaned. "Damon doesn't have to know." Kai pressed his back to the wall in an attempt to relax and he looked down at you finally.
"I kinda wanna keep my heart in my chest. This is wrong." He sighed and his eyes widened when you rubbed your hand over the front of his jeans. "Y/N, damn it. Stop." He shook his head. "If I die then you have nobody to lust over, and it'll be your fault." You only laughed. Damon was full of empty threats, especially if it meant you liked someone.
Kai took a deep breath and you started unbuttoning his jeans, tugging the zip down after. He sucked in a quick breath of air and you laughed. "Relax, please? Just one time?" You batted your heavy eyelashes at him and pulled your top off, throwing it across the room. "We're in your fucking bedroom, will you stop looking around?"
"He's everywhere." Kai panted and watched your hand caress his semi hard length through his briefs. Your other hand pushed his jeans down and he just kept his eyes on you. You bit your lip to hide your smile up at him and eyed him the entire time. "You don't listen, I guess you get that from Damon."
You laughed. "You don't listen either, I guess you get that from your father?" You teased back and his mouth formed a line. "Exactly. Just let me make you feel good." You whispered and pulled his briefs down his legs to meet his jeans at his feet and you grinned up at him, taking the shaft in your hand and pumping slowly. Kai closed his eyes and concentrated on anything but getting caught by your brother. "See? You like that." You nodded and he nodded back even though he couldn't see you.
Minutes passed to the point where you were getting bored by just stroking him and he was completely hard and waiting for you to continue on. So you surprised him by placing a kiss on the tip and taking him slowly past your lips. His eyes opened quickly and he watched you in awe. You hummed and pulled back, licking a stripe up the underside of his shaft. You earned a gasp and his fingers in your hair. You repeated the action but this time you sucked lightly and stroked his shaft at the same time.
"You're really good at this." He complimented and wiped some of your hair out of your face. You pulled away and spit over your hand, pumping him again and lubricating his cock.
You stood and wrapped one of your hands around the back of his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. You hummed into his mouth and he moved closer, running his fingers through your long hair. You pushed him by the shoulders to the bed but he quickly reversed the rolls and pinned you down. "Look at that, the big bad Heretic is actually a dominant." You smirked and he returned it, pressing his lips to yours again. His fingers picked at your buttons on your shorts and the zipper at the same time, you kicked them down your legs to the end of the bed and wrapped your legs around his waist. His hand stayed between your legs, he pulled away from your lips to look down at your core.
His fingers slipped between the material and your clit, pressing his fingers into it while watching your reactions. In response, you ground your hips into his fingers and your mouth hung open with little sounds escaping. "Fuck Damon, I'll take him out." He growled and you only laughed, holding him by the back of the neck as his fingers teasing your clit. Your hips jolted forward three times and your free hand gripped his wrist that was teasing you. "You're so wet." He groaned and dipped his finger into your entrance but he pulled out quickly. You groaned in frustration and he laughed. "Oh, so eager."
"Because its you, yeah." You sighed and he laughed again in response. "Fuck Kai." You pushed him away and wiggled out of your panties, kicking them to the floor and running your fingers between your soaked folds and brushing them against your clit. "Why can't you just do it like this?" You groaned and looked at him, his eyes were wide. You grabbed his wrist and forced his fingers to your clit.
"You want that?" He bit his lip and you nodded, unable to form words. He pressed his index and middle fingers into your entrance and your mouth opened, strangled breaths coming out. Kai groaned with you and pressed them in a little further. "Make that face when I slide my cock right in there." He whispered and you moaned, clenching your walls around his fingers to feel every ridge of his fingers. "God, so tight. Is that how tight you can go baby?"
You nodded and whimpered, thrashing your hips upward. "Perfect." He whispered and rested his lips against your cheek. "Rub your clit for me." He pumped his fingers slowly and your shaky hand reached between your legs to rub your clit in time with each thrust of his fingers. "That's it." He praised and you moaned at him, his lips still pressed to your cheek. "Rub it faster." You gasped when you obeyed and he moaned when you clenched around his fingers again. He kept a quick but steady rhythm with is fingers, curling them upward in an attempt to find your G-spot.
"O-oh god." You cried and thrusted your hips into his fingers. His breaths could be felt on your cheek and his whispering of dirty words could make you cum then and there. "I want your cock." You cooed.
"I bet you do." He closed his eyes and teased your folds with his thumb. You rubbed daster circles and clenched again in hopes of reaching your climax soon. You pinched the back of his neck and screwed your eyes shut. "That's a girl." He praised again. "Look at you."
He pulled his fingers from your core before you could actually cum. You whimpered and sat up, but he pushed you down by the throat. You moaned and watched him clean his fingers off. He kept his other hand around your throat, but move it to your jaw where he turned your head sideways, your cheek flat against the mattress. Despite being much older and stronger than him, you were still always going to be a submissive in bed. His fingers brushed over your clit again before he moaned and sheathed himself inside of you with one slow thrust. You jolted forward but he held you down again, forcing your head to the bed.
"Shit." He cursed and threw his hips forward into yours, sending your body forward. He released your neck and you turned to look up at him. Kai reached forward and played with your breasts still covered in your bra and moaned. You played with them too, rubbing your hands over his and urging him to squeeze. You looked down and watched your hips connect and little ripples bouncing through your breasts with each thrust. You sat up slightly to unclasp it from behind and Kai immediately bent down to collect your right nipple in his mouth while your other hand played with your left nipple.
Everything he was doing added to the heat in your core. "Fuck Kai, fuck." You cursed. "Holy shit." You threw your head back and closed your eyes. He hummed around your nipple and pulled away with a pop, moving to the next one. You dug your hand into his hair, your other hand holding his shoulder. You fisted his shirt as well and he moaned. "Yes, oh god yes." He pulled away and you continued groping your breasts.
Kai's eyes were hooded and his mind was completely focused on you. "Look at you down there." He laughed but was cut off by an unwelcomed moan when you clenched around him with a warning you were being pushed over the edge. "Shit, Y/N. Already?" He held your hips and rocked into you steadily.
"Yeah already." You moaned and reached between your legs, rubbing your clit and your other hand squeezed your left breast. It only added onto the heat of the moment. "Kai." You cried and looked up at him. His hand grabbed your jaw, forcing you to focus on him when you came. "I'm c-cu-" Your eyes crossed and Kai kissed your cheek, pulling back to watch you come undone under him. He moaned and your toes curled, your nails scratched at his shirt and his hand groped your breast for you.
"Fuck look at you." He groaned and his head rolled to the side and he lifted your leg over his shoulder, giving several heavy thrusts in an attempt to finish you off. Your body shook and you screamed his name. "I love when you scream my name, shit."
You took a deep breath to come down from your climax and Kai put your leg down, pulling out of you and you pushed him to the bed, taking him by surprise and reaching between your legs to guide his length to your entrance and you sank down on him slowly. Kai growled and pulled your hips down to meet his and you gasped, grabbing at his shirt when you reached forward. "You're so hot." He whispered and rubbed your sides, you held his wrists and swiveled your hips over his cock.
You moaned at him and squeezed his wrists in response. Kai licked his lips and you started panting. "I don't think so, Sweetheart." Kai grabbed your hips and switched positions, pulling out of you in the process and pushing you over to lay on your stomach. He propped your backside in the air and rubbed your clit in little circles with his index and middle finger before rubbing his cock over your folds and teasing your clit with it.
You gasped and pushed back at him to complete his heavy thrust, pressing into you and you could tell he was impatient about it. He squeezed your hips with his fingers and you rested your head against the mattress. "Oh fuck." You cried and Kai held himself above you while propping himself up on his elbows above you.
He brushed your hair out of the way, sucking on the back of your neck and your free hand reached for his above your head. His other hand wrapped itself in your long hair and he pulled your head back roughly, making you cry out in pain. This exposed your neck and he bit down on the soft skin with his dull teeth to set his dominance over you.
"You like it rough, baby?" He rested his lips on your cheek. "When I pull your hair and have my way with you?" You closed your eyes and clawed at the sheets below you. You nodded weakly and tried your hardest not to make any noises. "I want you to cum when I say."
You licked your lips and bit on your tongue, whimpering and trying to break free from his grip which only made him toss your head around all he wanted. "I like when you dominate me." You groaned playfully and Kai responded with 'oh yeah?' "Yeah I love it."
Kai moaned in your ear. "That's right, Sweetheart." His hand left your hair to wrap around your throat from behind, tugging you closer into his body. "Ugh god, Y/N." He grunted and held your hip with his other hand. You thrusted back at him, arching your back and biting your lip. You playfully squeezed your walls around him and he growled again, tightening his grip on your throat.
"I'm gonna cum." You warned hoarsley and he continued on fucking your brains out of your head to drive you closer, Kai gave his nod of approval anyway. "Oh god-" You pushed back into him and released again, the waves came crashing over your body again and you crossed your eyes, curling your toes and Kai held you close.
He pulled out quickly and you spun around with an idea in your head. You grinned up at him and grabbed his shaft, pumping it back and forth quickly and steadily. You moaned to spur him on. Kai wiped a hand over his face and moaned, caressing your hair and thrusting his length into your fist. "Fuck." His stomach clenched and he came in hot spurts, across your chest and over the bridge of your nose.
You moaned again and bit your lip to hide your smile from him. "That was hot." You blushed and he smiled tiredly at you. He collapsed and lay across your pillows and pulled your blanket up over his body. "I'm gonna go clean up." You gestured to your sticky chest and messy face.
Kai laughed and put his hands behind his head. "I guess the little sister should have done that sooner." He yawned but returned a smile to you and let you stand from the bed to clean up the mess.