Intoxicating Dominance

You kicked your front door closed, tears coursing down your cheeks and you slid down the smooth surface of the door to your hardwood floor. This was the fifth time in three weeks Damon had let Elena hang on his arm and kiss his cheek. She'd look at you like you were nothing to him. Even though you grew up together, it was obvious she wanted Damon because she broke up with Stefan.
The point was that he shouldn't let her hang on him when you're across the room pouring him a drink. The worst part was that he actually smiled and laughed, a small flame in his cheeks. You'd been dating for two years, but he told you that before you moved to Mystic Falls, he was crushing hard on Elena and you changed that.
You shook your head at the thought. How stupid could you be to believe that? You ran a hand through your hair and swallowed, your face hot and eyes watering. A sudden whoosh of air signaled somebody was in your house. You gazed up to the top of your staircase, seeing Damon standing there with his hands up in defense. How could you not be surprised?
You collected yourself and grabbed your shoe from beside you, throwing it at him and hitting him in the shin, in which he barely felt from your weak arm.
"Easy there, Y/N." He raised his hands again.
You hissed through your teeth and stood, ready to throw the whole table beside the front door at him. "Get out of my house. I want time alone to rethink what we have." There was no point in leading him on.
Damon's brows knitted together. "Rethink what we have?" He asked in disbelief. "Two years of a relationship that I've changed myself for you?" He laughed.
You wiped a tear furiously from your cheek. "You heard me. I'm not repeating myself." You looked to the side table and back up to him. "You should leave before I throw that table at you."
Damon perched on the top step, his arms resting over his knees casually. He was being smart to keep his distance from you. "So is this because of Elena-"
"Of course it is, Damon. You're such an idiot! Letting her hang on you. You seem to forget I know you guys had a history of crushing each other." You swatted your arms around. "What's worse is that you saw me watching you and you continued to flirt back with her!"
Damon rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Damon Salvatore." You said with pure venom. "Just because she's a Vampire and I'm not, doesn't mean you can hold off from her with me for a few years-"
"Whoa whoa." He spoke over you. "That's what you think we have?" His blue orbs sucked you in. For a second, you saw regret. Almost as though he felt like a crap boyfriend in those few seconds.
You nodded a little uneasily. You looked down at the floor and Damon whisked himself before you, towering you. your hair whipped around your face lightly and you looked up slowly. "Damn it, Y/N. How long have you felt like that?" He bit his lip.
"This past month has been nothing but you flirting with each other and looking at me like we don't even have a relationship." You stopped crying, your face dry. "If you want her, I don't know why you're still with me."
Damon searched around and tried to read deeper into your mind. He realized he couldn't. "I stay by your side. I don't dare befriend any other men, I know how you are when it comes to somebody else touching me. But when it comes to you, you allow other women to fondle you and make you laugh. Somehow its okay for you."
"I'll show you why I don't need anyone else, Y/N." His voice deepened, shoving you into the wall. You bounced from it, shaken up and walking back until he was before you again. "If you feel that way then you know damn well you won't when I'm finished with you."
You hissed through your teeth. Damon placed both of his hands on your cheeks, pressing his lips to your in a sloppy manner. His saliva dribbling down your chin, you tried breathlessly to kiss him back and win dominance against his tongue. You both grunted into each other's mouths, your arm hooking around his neck. Whatever you were mad about before was starting to resolve for the upcoming moments.
You hooked a leg around his waist, his hand coming down to cup your ass and pull you up into him with both legs. He pressed you further into the wall, your saliva dribbling down his chin, mirroring as his did to you. It made him grunt, tasting your mouth completely. He fixed his mouth on your jaw, sucking and then biting down on the sore spot. Damon repeated this action to your neck, dead center and made a large purple bite for everyone to see. He continued down to your collarbone and did the same there, you now had three large love bites to claim you as his.
"You think I don't want you? Explain to me why I marked you so well to claim you as mine." He mumbled against your soft skin. His fingers hooked into the collar of your shirt and swiftly tugged it downward, ripping it in two halves. You gasped, it was the hottest thing he had ever done to you. When you looked down, your breasts were spilling out of your bra. You watched him, fondling your breasts while sitting around his waist against a wall. It was more erotic than you thought it would be.
Damon growled and carried you up the stairs, stopping every so often to push you into the wall to kiss you hard. It was almost like he really didn't want you to forget anything you had. He tossed you to the bed, pinning your hands above your head and exploring your chest with his tongue. He hummed and let go of your wrists. "Keep your hands there." He gave a dangerous look, eyes glinting with warning.
You watched him crawl down your body, kissing your soft stomach and tugging your jeggings down your soft legs. Thank God you shaved that morning. You were panting with anticipation, winding your fingers in your hair to keep yourself busy and try not to touch him. Damon hummed, running a hand over your core through your PINK panties.
"These look so hot." He whispered, they hugged your curves in every way possible. "I wanna fuck you in them." He whispered and shrugged out of his thin white shirt. "Be a good girl and hold them to the side." He said, bringing your hand from your knotted hair and pulling the center of your panties to your thigh, revealing your dripping core to him. Damon licked his lips and kissed your clit in a lingering manner.
You gasped, your other hand scratching your scalp. "I want to touch you." You moaned. Damon laughed, digging his tongue into your entrance and slurping your clit again. You tugged at your covered breasts with your other hand. "Shit." He slid his index finger into your slit, teasing your wet folds and then sliding it in completely, adding his middle finger slowly. You angled your hips up for him as your always did, allowing him to dig into your G-spot once. Your legs shook, your free hand shooting up to your mouth to try and keep yourself quiet. Slowly, he pumped his fingers in and out of you.
He curled his fingers up again, hitting that spot deep inside of you. "Just warming you up. I don't want you to cum yet, Fireball." It was the nickname he called you in bed, you were normally full of witty comments and wanting to dominate him, and the name just stuck. But this time, you were speechless and he was teaching you a lesson.
He retracted his fingers from your core, licking them seductively and groaning around his fingers when he tasted you. "Come on and help me out of these pants. It ain't gonna suck itself, Fireball." He smirked, gesturing his his erection under his clothing. You bit your lip and reached forward, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down with his briefs at the same time. Damon reached over, fisting your hair in his hand and shoving your mouth around his impressive length.
You stroked his girth, trying to breath as much as possible through your nose. Your eyes started watering, his hips jerked and shoved his length down your throat, making you gag. "Fuck." He cursed, bending further to let you do the work by yourself, releasing your hair and smacking your ass as you were perched on your knees. You jumped and hummed around him. He repeated once again, making you jolt forward.
"I love watching that ass bounce." He grinned darkly and watched you take him all in, past your gag reflex but barely. You choked again, tears streaming from your eyes because of the lack of air to your lungs. "Holy shit, Y/N." He grunted and pushed you back, kissing you roughly and full of passion. He collected your saliva dripping down your chin with his tongue and pushed you on your back.
You wrapped an arm around his neck, the other holding his cheek as he kissed you. He hummed, pushing past your folds and sheathing himself inside of you in one thrust. "Oh fuck." You mumbled against his lips. "Fuck, Damon." You gasped, he wasted no time in picking up a bruising pace. One of his hands dug into your hip, keeping you down into the mattress.
"You still think I don't want you?" He hissed, his free hand holding your throat, you were forced to stare into his eyes. "The Elena you saw tonight was Katherine. Do you honestly believe I'd fall for that shit?" He cursed. Your heart dropped into your stomach. "You know how I feel about her. And even if it was Elena, she couldn't make me feel the way you do."
Your mouth hung open, you knew your face was turning purple from the lack of oxygen. Damon tightened his grip on your throat, yet it wasn't enough to knock you out. His dominance, the arousal, your guilt for blaming him for nothing, it was so intoxicating. He let go, allowing you to take a deep breath and regain your air supply.
"Fuck." You moaned, tossing your head back. Damon pinned your hands above your head. You frowned, spreading your legs wider.
"Just don't touch me right now." He growled. Uh oh. He was upset and upset Damon wasn't a good thing. Damon thrusted sharply into your hips between words. "How. Dare. You. Not. Trust. Me." He was taking all anger out on you. "I. Love. You. More. Then. Anyone. Else." He slowed, disappointment written across his face.
You groaned, cumming around him without warning. Damon grunted, kissing your neck and hiding his face there. Your eyes rolled back, feeling Damon fill you in spurts. He still had your hands above your head. You wanted badly to touch him and make him feel better.
"Damon I-" He rolled off of you, rolling to his side with his back facing you. "Damon?" That's it? He just fucked you and ignored you? "Damon." You were pleading for his attention like a small child talking to their parents.
You put a hand on his shoulder. "I never thought I'd come so close to losing you." He whispered, eyes widening to himself.
"I'm not leaving you." You shook your head. "I love you too much to walk away."
Damon shifted, getting himself tucked into the blankets. His back still turned to you. "You really think I would choose Elena over you?"
"That's how it looked since the beginning of this month. But I didn't know that was Katherine tonight." You whispered and nuzzled your nose into his back. He turned over and caressed your hair and cheek. You closed your eyes and pushed your face into his palm. "I'm sorry."
You knew Damon wasn't that good at apologizing and allowed him to nod, but the look in his eyes was his apology to you. "I love you, Y/N. You should know me better than that." He pulled you into his chest and kissed the top of your head. You nodded and kissed his chest, swirling into a deep sleep with Damon wrapped around you.