Fireplace

Your hot chocolate burned your lips as you carefully took a sip from the foam cup and pulled away quickly. "Fuck I do that every time." You cursed and Kai laughed from beside you. Your free hand was tangled in his while his other hand held his coffee. "I don't like how these women are staring at you."
"And you thought I can't be out in public." He murmured. "Look they have a petting zoo." He pointed out across the street. Mystic Falls was holding a winter carnival and the snow already started falling, giving the place a Christmasy appeal. "Ten bucks if you go pet that long necked goat." You laughed and almost spilled half of your drink.
"Its a Llama." You sniffled and the cold was nipping at your nose. "I'm just gotta sit in front of the fireplace when I get home." You complained and Kai started leading you toward the crowd of people surrounding the pen. "I hope that beanie is keeping you warm you fucker."
Kai fixed the material atop his head and all of the other girls were watching with some sort of jealousy. He took it off and combed his hair with his fingers and placed it over your head and it covered your cold ears. He cupped your cheeks and kissed you sweetly, making sure everyone else saw. "There. Now go pet that...thing." He gestured to the Llama who held his head high and was chewing slowly. "What if it spits on you?" He joked.
"Ew no. You pet it." You pushed him at the fence.
"No, Kai and animals aren't exactly a good thing. I barely like the fucking dog we have together." He took ahold of your hand and tangled his fingers with yours. "Look at the little booplesnoot." He laughed and pointed at the bunny hopping around at some kid's feet.
"You read way too many Tumblr posts." You rolled your eyes and hung your head over the fence with some other kids. A miniature pony wobbled up to you and started licking Kai's hand. "I think it likes you." You said to your boyfriend and he ripped his hand away. You touched its soft nose and let it lick your palm before pulling away and reaching for the Llama. "He thinks you're a long necked goat." You pointed to Kai and actually felt like you were having a conversation with a human. The Llama looked from you to Kai, following your fingers and all. "Its so cute."
"Yeah until it spits on you and I choke it out with a spell." Kai growled low enough for you to hear. The animal stepped closer and Kai backed away. "Hey man, chill." He held his hands out. "Its snorting at me." He turned his shoulder as it reached across the fence and rubbed its face on his jacket. "Go eat a cactus you foul goat."
You started laughing and scratched at its ears. You set your hot chocolate down at your feet and you took Kai's coffee from him and set it down next to your drink. "Maybe it likes men."
"Get off of me." He groaned to the Llama as it continued scratching its face on his jacket. "Y/N help me." He tried pushing it away but it refused to move. You quickly pulled your phone from your back pocket. "Don't you take a fucking picture of me."
"Its going everywhere. Facebook, Snapchat-" You laughed and snapped pictures of Kai having a fit because of the animal scratching on him. "My mom will love this. She'll say the world's two most precious creatures in one picture." You teased. Yes your mother loved him and thought he was the most harmless and precious thing to ever walk the planet.
Kai pulled away and you quickly shoved your phone into your pocket. "That's not fair, I dared you." He pouted and grabbed your hand, completely forgetting your drinks on the ground like everyone else had. You continued walking until a horse carriage was walking down the middle of the street next to you. They halted right before the grill and the horses were stomping their feet and making a bunch of noises.
"I'm petting a horse. So if you don't want to come with me then it sucks to be you." You stuck your nose in the air but still dragged him with you, the horse nickered a little and chewed on the metal in its mouth and ducked its head to nuzzle into your hand. "You should just touch one."
"They smell." He frowned. "Don't touch it. It could have that disease going around." He yanked you back but you reached forward again.
"You mean Ebola or Zika...?" You laughed.
"Both." He groaned and a horse took a step forward, thrusting its nose into his shoulder and shoving him back. "Watch it man." Kai growled and you laughed, pushing him backward. "You think this is hilarious."
"Of course I do." You kissed his cheek and pet the horse once more before turning and dragging Kai behind you. "I want food."
"Finally something I want to do. Eat." His eyes flickered with excitement. "Did I mention I hate our dog?"
You sighed and took a bag of free popcorn from a table with a smiling girl behind it. "Yes, but if it didn't hump your leg all the time would you like him?"
"I don't know." He shrugged and dug his hand into the popcorn, popping the chunks into his mouth.
"That's that bitch from school who talks nonstop about you." You pointed across the street. "She says all these dirty things."
"Its okay, she doesn't have an ass." Kai shrugged and he clearly wasn't impressed when she spotted him and waved flirtatiously. "I bet she'd give anything to ride my dick."
You gasped and looked up at him with a frown. "Hey that's not-"
Kai cupped your cheeks and you were automatically calming down, and you realized again why you were in love with him. He was just so good to you and treated you like royalty. He placed a sweet kiss to your lips and pulled away with a smile. "Don't worry. That's a throne from my princess." He laughed. "Nobody else is taking that spot." He assured you and you nodded, taking a deep breath to notice she was stomping off in the other direction when you looked over at her.
"I'm about ready to head home. It got colder out here." You shivered and your cheeks were still red from the sexual statement Kai made. Now that you think about it, his dick really was your throne.