Secret

"Please tell me you're not leaving this house in that?" Kai slapped a hand to his forehead and you put your hands on your hips. Lately he's been bossy and watching you from across the room. Sure just because you bonded over getting to know each other he was being concerned, but this was just too much.
There was nothing wrong with your outfit actually. It was just a black tank top and short shorts. "Kai, this outfit is fine. I'm not even leaving the house today. It's just really hot outside." At your response, Kai seemed to relax. "Are you okay lately?"
"Of course I'm okay, Y/N. I just wouldn't want my daughter leaving the house looking like that." Well what a lame excuse, you knew that Kai didn't care about that especially when he said he didn't want kids. "But uh yeah, I'll be in my room." He pointed to the hallway and you knitted your brows together.
He really was something else. He wasn't like anybody you had ever met before. "Okay." You muttered and fixed yourself a glass of lemonade.

"Too bad, we don't care what you have to say about it." Damon snapped at the dinner table and it made your head turn from the kitchen counter to stare at him. Kai swallowed and looked down at the table. It made your heart sink a little to know that nobody really liked him.
Sure what he had done in the past was wrong, but surely Stefan and Damon had done much worse in their longer life time. Some people. "Hey! Damon, stop that!" You whined. "He has a right to say what he wants here." Damon mumbled something but Kai smirked slightly when he heard you defended him. You sighed and placed the bowl of salad in front of Bonnie where she ate awkwardly. "Kai is my friend. And I don't like how you guys treat anybody who is associated with me." You folded your arms and stood behind Kai's chair.
The tips of his ears turned red but you ignored it. "Fine fine." Damon surrendered and ate his steak you prepared. "We're gonna have you cook for us more often, this is amazing." He chewed like a pig and spoke between bites. Bonnie just watched in awe as the vampire chomped down on the steak like he was an actual human.
You placed your hands on Kai's shoulders and kissed his cheek. It was always a friendly gestured you did to him but this time he shivered. Bonnie furrowed her brows at him but continued eating. Kai slowly picked up his fork and ate the rest of his food. "Kai do you want to help me clean up? It looks like Bonnie and Damon are done anyway." You offered and Kai stood up without hesitation.
"Dude you are so whipped." Damon shook his head and you frowned, turning around to stare at him and his rude comment he laid out. "Sorry, geez I can't say anything right tonight can I?" He joked and Bonnie cracked a smile. Kai collected their plates and you collected the food left out on the table while Bonnie and Damon left to meet with Stefan at the grill.
"I don't think you're whipped." You whispered and put the food away in seperate containers. "You're just being a good friend to me." You shrugged and Kai cleared his throat awkwardly. "Are you okay, Kai? Lately you seem...on edge. It isn't like you."
Kai nodded. "Yeah just fine." He smiled but there was something else behind it. You pressed your hand to his forehead because his cheeks were hot and red.
"You're really hot." You whispered and placed your palm on his cheek. "You're really sure you feel fine? This really isn't like you." You took a step back and he nodded.
He surprised you when he shifted from foot to foot and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. That wasn't like him at all, normally he was confident and open about what was on his mind. "No, actually I uh-" He swallowed. "Do you want to like see a movie with me? Or go to dinner sometime?" You stood in shock with your eyes wide but your heart melted. "You don't have to. I'm not the best company all the time-"
You cleared your throat. "That's what you were worried about? That I would say no?" You grinned and looked at the floor. "I'd like that, a lot actually."
His wide smile melted your heart for a second time and it was so surprising to see him so happy. "Okay good because I'm so bad at this and I really like you and I thought you wouldn't want to because of how I am. And you're also a friend? I've never really had a friend but its nice because you're there when I need you. And Damon knows I'd do anything but I guess you could say I really am whipped-" You cut him off with a heavy kiss to his lips, anything to stop the rushing sentences. He really was nervous because you could feel his heartbeat running wild under your finger tips when you placed your hand to his chest.
But he didn't hesitate to kiss you back which told you that he'd been wanting that badly. A small whine left his lips when you pulled away and bit your bottom lip. "You talk a lot." You tried to hide your smile but it was no use. His eyes seemed to turn dark blue and you knitted your brows. "What are you doing?" You took a few steps backwards and he matched your steps, walking at you until your back hit the counter.
"I really like your innocence." He whispered and rested his forehead on yours. "How you never see me lusting for you." You sucked in a sharp breath. "And I want you. But I don't want to scare you. I just want to touch you." He ran his fingertips lightly down your arm and made you shiver, goosebumps formed on your flesh.
He didn't seem nervous anymore. Now the roles were switched. "It takes a lot more than that to scare me." You swallowed your anxious lump in your throat and Kai pushed into you further with hooded eyes.
"Do you ever think about what it would be like if you were under me?" You gasped again at his forewardness. No it had never crossed your mind before, but picturing it now caused heat to spread between your thighs. A blush was evident on your cheeks. "Or do you ever want to find out? Any position you want?"
Whatever he was using to seduce you was working because now you wanted to find out. With a slow nod, you let him know how much you wanted to find out. "Can I?" His hand slid down your side to the front of your shorts. You nodded slowly again and all that could be heard were your anxious pants. Kai sucked in a breath and stepped even closer, pressing his erection into your thigh and it made your eyes widen. He must have thought about this a lot lately.
The button on your shorts was popped open and the zipper was dragged down the track. You bit your lip in anticipation and parted your legs for him slightly. He stroked the cloth between your legs a few times with his hands and then dipped into your panties. Your eyes widened when he pressed against your clit and rubbed it in small circles. A string of moans fell from your mouth and Kai's eyes were hooded.
"Or what if I just take you here on this counter?" He bit your earlobe and you wrapped your arm around the back of his neck to hold onto him for support. It amazed you how fast he could go from awkward and nervous to just plain sexy in five seconds, it wasn't something you really expected from Kai.
You didn't care where he fucked you or what he did to you, you just wanted him as quickly as possible. "Yes." You rasped and tilted your head back, exposing your throat to him in which he kissed at the delicate skin. He wasted no time in removing his hands from your panties and lifted you up slightly with your legs parted and grinding his erection into your core.
Your mouth hung open and you stared back at his lust filled blue eyes with your own desire and you slapped a hand to his face to hold onto him. He pressed his hips into your tighter and pressed against your clit, grinding into it and darting his tongue out to lick his lips as he watched you come undone. "Holy fuck." You cursed and started grinding back down on him while he held your calves apart and your back pressed into the counter.
"You like that?" He questioned rather quietly and you nodded, not able to form any words. "Answer me." He grunted and thrusted heavily into your hips, making you squeal.
"Yes! Yes Kai." It also amazed you how good grinding could feel if it was done right, and Kai was most definitely doing it right in your book. Kai kissed you sweetly as a praise, humming into your mouth as a groan of pleasure and a groan of joy he actually got to kiss you.
"I love your innocence-" He whispered to you. "And I love how you never get any of the hints, how bad I've wanted you since the beginning-" He set you down and spun you around, pressing his flat hand against the spot between your shoulder blades and pushing you to bend over the counter top. You bit your lip in anticipation and smiled at his roughness.
You hummed and waited for him, you heard the faint zip of his pants and he got down on both knees behind you, forcing your legs apart and tugging your pants from your legs swiftly. You gasped and pushed your backside at him by instinct and you shivered when he ran his finger up and down your covered slit. An almost silent moan left your lips.
He grazed your backside with his warm hand and gave your ass a few slaps before pushing your panties to the side and licking an anxious stripe up your slit. Your mouth hung open and he groaned when he tasted you. He delved back in and pressed the flat of his tongue against your clit and massaged it in little flicks. You pushed your hips back into his face and death gripped the counter top until your knuckles turned white.
A string of hoarse moans and rasps came from your mouth along with some silent curses. So this is what Kai was actually like, how he felt about you and this was how he was showing it to you. Well he was certainly repaying you correctly. "You taste amazing." He whispered and kitten licked your clit, his index finger teased your folds. "God you're so wet." He groaned almost as if he were in pain.
You cried out when he entered you with his finger and you were actually surprised by how big his finger was. You could feel every ridge of his finger and you squeezed your walls to feel the bliss. He pulled his finger out and stuck it in his mouth, groaning and standing, but not before giving your clit another lick. He pressed his erection into your thigh where he already had it freed and rubbing against your leg.
He spun you around roughly and grabbed your right hand, reaching between his legs and wrapped your hand around his length. You gasped as his other hand traveled down your side, playing with your shirt and you parted your legs just in case he wanted access. His large hand came back up to your face, his lips were pressed against your cheek as he whispered all of the dirty things he wanted to do to you.
"I've waited for so long to bend you over something and fuck you-" His hot breath raised goosebumps on your arms. "Do you know how excited I am? Just to be able to touch you?" You nodded and your tongue darted out to wet your lips. "I bet you love being dominated, don't you? You can't wait to be under me?" He questioned and you nodded again.
"So if you're that excited, do something about it." You stroked his length in time with each word that fell from your mouth. A shrill squeal left your throat when he turned you around again, pushing your top half completely against the counter and you started panting in anticipation. "Oh-" You froze and parted your legs, taking in the moment when he pushed through your folds and completely inside of you. You arched your back and Kai slapped a hand to the counter next to you while the other hand gripped your hip to hold you close. "Wow." You groaned and closed your eyes.
Kai took a deep breath and rocked into you as if he were afraid to lose control. Or if he went too fast he wouldn't perform at his best. He just needed you close like this. Your moans were impatient and he sensed this, giving you several heavy thrusts that you craved and whimpered for. "Fuck you feel awesome." He panted and gave an excited thrust, making your body jolt forward.
Your toes curled and you whimpered and rested your palms flat against the cold surface. "Come on Kai, that's all you've got?" You challenged and Kai's eyes widened. He rested his body against yours and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into him and holding your neck with the other hand. You moaned at the contact and widened your eyes when he picked up his slow, boring pace to one that could rip your body to shreds without trying.
Each thrust seemed to be a warning, not to mess with him and then they showed how much he was actually craving you. You reached behind yourself to hold his arms for support as he rammed into you without remorse. Maybe you wouldn't be able to make it to the end, after all he was tearing you apart already. You just started to regret what you said, challenging Kai wasn't the best idea even though he was starting to prove to be the best sex of your life.
"Fuck." You cursed sharply and he covered your mouth, muffling any curse words and moans you had to offer him. He let go once you quieted down but you couldn't help yourself. "Kai, god you're amazing." You moaned and hung your head when Kai let go of your throat. Kai angled his hips upward where he caressed your spot deep inside of you. "Holy shit." You dug your nails into his arms and ground your hips back on his.
Kai was hissing and panting like a caged animal and it turned you on further to know only you could make him feel that way. "Shit you have no idea what you fucking do to me." He shook his head and brushed your hair out of the way, sucking on the back of your neck to hide any moans.
You pursed your lips shut but that didn't stop the noises from coming through and escaping. "You're gonna make me cum." You thrusted your hips back onto his. It was evident he wasn't ready but you had a feeling he was planning something. "I'm gonna cum, Kai-" You pinched him and gritted your teeth. "Kai holy fuck, oh god." You tossed your head back and he held you close as you squirmed against his body.
The pressure in your core released and millions of waves of pleasure crashed inside of you. You grunted and squirmed, unable to do anything else because you were still in the kitchen. Kai held you up on your feet and kissed your throat, caressing your sides with his hands. You squeezed your eyes shut and cursed a few more times before coming down from your high and taking a deep breath.
Kai pulled out of you to let you stand on your jelly legs and stared at you in wonder. "Don't you want to finish?" You rasped and Kai smiled a little.
"I'm taking you out tonight, movies, wear something nice. I'll get my reward when we get back." He smirked and zipped his pants up, backing away into the den and leaving you alone on your wobbly legs.