Happy Birthday

I huff out in annoyance and cross my arms like a little child.Its my 17th birthday today and my boyfriend of seven months kai was meant to be coming over to spend some time with me, but of course he is late. Ever since we got out of the prison that they kept kai in and I got sent to by accident by bonnies magic. I sometimes wonder whether he just went out with me in the prison because I was the only one their and he only kept it up when we got out due to pity.
Him not being here right now proves it , and I was on the verge of mental breakdown , tears were already threatening to spill from my chocolate brown eyes.

I was sitting in my small apartment in mystic falls, my waist length golden brown hair was up in a high pony tail and my fringe was securely clipped into place. So far my birthday has been spent in front of the TV watching boring TV shows or the occasional movie . Every now and then I would get a 'happy birthday' on facebook from one of my so called friends.
The only friends that have come over were Damon and Caroline, they each gave me a hug and a kiss then they were on their way.
I was half way though an episode of family guy when my door bell rung. I pushed my self up from the sofa and pulled down my ridded up black tank top and my short denim shorts.
I walked to the door and opened it expecting Elena or bonnie, but it was Kai looking sorry with a bunch of flowers in his hands.
"Ruby , I am so so sorry" I moved to the side to let him in. I loved kai, that much was obvious so I was willing to forgive him but I wasn't sure whether he loved me.
He handed me the flowers and I went in to the tiny kitchen of my apartment to put them in some water.
When I turned around kai had his sexy smirk on his boyish face.
"you know that thing you always wanted to do?" he asks while walking around the kitchen then coming up behind me.
"with me and that certain original" he whispers in my ear, leaving me to shiver.
I nod slightly not able to get words out. I tell kai everything - and I mean everything, well I didn't intentionally want to tell him this but I was drunk and it just spilled out.
"well to show you I'm sorry for being late to your birthday, I persuaded kol to help make you happy on your birthday" I turn slightly
"really?" I ask in disbelieve. This has always been one of my fantasies to have a threesome with kai and kol.
kai slowly nods while nibbling on my ear. He stops then walks to the door, opening it to revel kol - with the mikaelson smirk attached to his face.
I smile realizing that this is going to happen and it wont be a dream and that I might just have the best birthday ever.
kai slowly walks back over to you.
"would this make you happy" he whispers seductively. I smirk then nod, grabbing his hand then walking over to the door and grabbing kol's.
I lead them into the bedroom where I sit them down on the king size bed that takes up nearly all the room in the my bedroom. I stand in front of them, before slowly gripping the bottom of my tank top then pulling it over my head slowly - very slowly. I then start on my shorts - pulling them down slowly, I kept eye contact with each of them while I did this to get their reaction.
I stood in front of them in nothing but my red lacy bra and black thong.
"strip" I say to them with a smirk planted on my face. In less then a second their clothes were off and they were waiting for me. I let out a little giggle at their eagerness.
I notice that kol is already ready and waiting but kai might need some more persuasion. I walk over to kol and straddle him. Kissing his neck and sucking on his sweet spot, I here a slight more pass his lips, I then kiss his jaw till I finally catch his lips. I grind on him slightly, and I could already feel my self getting wet, just from this. I turn slightly to see kai with his mouth open looking at me, as I smile into the kiss with Kol.
Kol VS above me he starts to kiss down my neck then to my breasts, slightly nibbiling at my erect nipples once he has taken my bra off.a moan escapes my lips and kol and kai smile at me. kol moves down closer and closer till he reaches my panti line. he drags them off with his teeth.
he kneels at the bottom of the bed , then drags me towards him, he lifts my legs onto his shoulders then starts to lick away at my core. i look to see kai just standing their watching with hunger and lust in his eyes. i reach out to him and pull him to me. he kneels next to me head as i slowly reach out and grab his huge throbbing memeber which he slightly growls at.
i pump long and hard over and over again, as i buck my hibs toward kols warm , wet tong as it drives in and out of me. i moan loud as i feel my self getting closer.
"i-i i'm gonna come" i stutter im so close then kol stops. i let out a little cry and kol and kai laugh at me.
kol posittions him self at my entrence, and he pushes into me slowly so i can get used to his huge length.he waits a moment for me then i give him a nod signiling to carry on and he does. i keep pumping kais length and then finally take him into my mouth. i let him fuck my mouth as kol fucks me.
i groan/moan out in pleasure as he thrusts into me long and hard. i start to feel my walls closing again and i can tell kol is nearly ready.
kai groans "nearly , Ruby keep going so close" He manages to get out. i let him out of my mouth and pump faster. he cums all over my breasts and thats it for me, i reach my climax hard and kol reaches his not long after.
each boy is tucked under my arm as i lay in between them , paniting out of breath.
"best ... birthday EVER!" kai and kol laughs in response.
"fancy round two?" kai says.