Our Sister Is Not Gay

Katherine walks into the Salvatore Boarding house when she sees Damon & Stefan in the living room

Damon: Katherine, what an unpleasant surprise.

Katherine: *Smirks* Damon, Stefan nice to see you two again.
Stefan: Katherine, what are you doing here? I thought you were hiding from Klaus.

Katherine: Nostalgia, curiosity, et. cetera. Besides with Klaus in New Orleans dealing with his baby mama drama I'm free.

Damon: Ok that didn't work the first time you said It & It's not working now. What do you want?

Katherine: *Sighs* Well If you must know I'm looking for (Y/N).
Damon & Stefan both raise their eyebrows

Stefan: (Y/N)? Our older sister (Y/N)?

Katherine: That would be correct.

Damon: What do you want with her?

Katherine: Like I said nostalgia.

Stefan: Nostalgia? About what? (Y/N) hates you.

Katherine: *Smiles* Are you sure about that?

Damon: After everything you've done to us. Yes Katherine, she does hate you.

Katherine: Are you two really sure? I mean do you two even know your older sister? I mean really, really know your sister.

Stefan: Of course we do.

Katherine: I don't think so.

Damon: Out with it Katherine.

Katherine: Ok I have a question. Have you ever seen your sister with a guy romantically or sexually?

Damon & Stefan looks disgusted

Stefan: Katherine...

Damon: We don't need to think of our sister in that way.

Katherine: Answer the question.

Damon: No Katherine. We haven't seen our sister with a guy romantically or sexually. *Shudders*

Stefan: We haven't seen her with any guy at all for that matter.

Stefan & Damon both look confused

Damon: Not even when we were humans

Katherine: Have you guys ever wondered why I was never romantically interested into you two? Hell I even turned down Elijah. I mean back in 1864 I would always turn down the both of you for every invitation. I would always be with (Y/N). *Smirks*

Damon & Stefan looks shocked

Damon: No...

Stefan: There's no way...

Katherine: Yes, (Y/N) & I were romantically involved.

Damon: Katherine, that's a lie.

Stefan: Our sister is not gay.
Damon: We would've known about it

Katherine: Would you really? *Scoffs* I mean come on. You two never once paid attention to (Y/N) then and now. She would always take care of you two. Even up till' now. You two didn't even know that I'm gay until now.

Stefan & Damon looks at each other then back at Katherine

Damon: Ok let's just say that you for once in your life were telling the truth...

Stefan: Then why aren't you & (Y/N) together?

???: That's because she is a manipulative bitch.
Katherine, Damon & Stefan turns around, sees (Y/N) & Katherine looks shocked
Katherine: (Y/N)...
(Y/N): Katherine
-----
This imagines belongs to nyccitygirl EVERYONE GO FOLLOW HER! 😌❤