Untitled #18

To say that I was into Bonnie would be a haneous understatement. It wasn't that I was in love with
her or that I wanted to date her. Oh no, I wanted to go down on this girl like there was no fucking tomorrow. I met her first a year ago when I got called into town by Klaus when everyone was throwing a hissy fit looking for the cure to vampirism. Bonnie wasn't cooperating with him and he needed a witch. And it just so happened that I was powerful enough for the job.

Bonnie was in my apartment. Why was she in my apartment? I was still trying to figure that out. And why did she look so hot? I mean, she always looks hot but she was currently in very short shorts and a very low cut and very tight crop top. The things she did to me.

"So, I figured something out," Bonnie said, lounging herself across my couch while I sat comfortably curled up in the recliner.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, swallowing thickly as I tried to keep my eyes from her cleavage.

"Mhm," she said, twirling a finger around.

Before I could ask her to elaborate, an invisible hand slipped under my denim shorts and rubbed at my dampened panties.

"What the fu-"

"Shh," Bonnie whispered, tilting her head to the side.

My pants were ripped off my legs by two invisible hands while invisible lips blew at the dampness coating my underwear. A smirk tugged at Bonnie's lips as my underwear was pulled off at a maddeningly slow pace and two fingers lightly rubbed at the slick opening.

"Oh, God," I moaned quietly as my clit was rubbed at in furious circles.

Tilting my head back, I bit at my bottom lip and gripped the arms of the recliner as a tongue licked a hot stripe up my core.

"Do you like that?" Bonnie asked.

"God, yes," I replied. "Fuck, Bonnie."

"Come here."

Moaning, I threw myself from the recliner and approached Bonnie, still feeling as though two fingers were working in and out of me.

"Strip," she demanded.

Eager to please, I pulled my tshirt over my head and unclipped my bra.

"On your knees."

My clit spasmed and my walls clenched as I dropped to my knees. Wetness seeped down my thighs and I was struggling to keep myself upright.

"Take my pants off."

With no hesitation, I ripped Bonnie's shorts and panties down to her ankles.

"Put your mouth on me."

And who was I to disobey?