Untitled #1

I opened the door to the Salvatore with the spare key Damon had given me months ago. I looked around. Just like Stefan had told me earlier, no one was there. Once I turned around to close the door I heard him.
"What are you doing here?"
I drew in a quick breath and turned around slowly. "You're not supposed to be here."
"What? I can't be in my own house?"
"Stefan said you weren't here."
"Well, I don't need to tell my baby brother my every move."
"Fine. I'll come back later."
"No." He says quickly in desperation.
"Damon, I'm not doing this." I turned around and began to open the door to leave. Damon rushes behind me pushing the door close.
"Please don't, Y/N. You can't keep avoiding me."
"I can and I will." You turn to him. "Good bye."
"Wait." He said abruptly, "Y/N, you came here for something. I won't say anything, just get what you need."
"Fine."
I began to walk around looking for my favorite book I had accidently left at the mansion. Looking and looking I couldn't find it. In my frustration, I forgot to look where I was going and tripped. Before I hit the ground a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. Damon lifted me to a standing position. I looked into his piercing blue eyes as they looked back in mine. Our breaths both quickened. He leaned in and tried to kiss me.
"Damon, no." I pushed him away.
"Y/N."
"Damon, we aren't doing this again."
"She doesn't mean anything to me!"
"Stop lying to me! It doesn't matter, you're not my boyfriend anymore. I just want to hear you say it once."
Damon slowly walks towards you and puts his hands on your face. "Elena Gilbert means nothing to me."
I ripped his hands off my face and threw to the side. "Just more lies." I shake my head, purse my lips, and start to walk away.
"You just don't want to believe I'm telling the truth."
I swung around. "What? You think I want you to be lying to me?"
"Yes."
"Damon, why would I want that? You meant everything to me. I love you... I mean I loved you. Once I realized I was just a plaything to keep you busy till you got Elena..."
"That's not true! I love you Y/N!"
"That's not true... I refuse to get hurt by you again. Good bye, Damon." Tears began to weal in my eyes, but I refused to show Damon how much he had hurt me.
"Wait. What can I do to show you I'm telling the truth."
"Nothing. I don't trust you." I turn away and begin to walk to the door. Damon speeds behind me lightly brushing his body to the back of mine and catching my wrist. I gasp and slowly swallow.
"You can't think of one thing." I can feel his hot breath against my neck.
"No."
"Your body's telling me a different story." Blood rushed to my cheeks realizing my body had fully pressed into his. His lips encroach the nook of my neck and my lips separate, tempted to let out a moan, but I refuse to give Damon the satisfaction. I tilt my head so my neck is fully exposed to Damon. He trail kissed up my neck to the bottom of my ear. He paused, "Don't lie." His bottom lip trailed up my ear causing me to gasp then bite my lip.
Damon's hands are on my waist and he vampire speeds me up against the way. Before we hit the wall his hand stops us. Damon slowly moves me to the wall careful not to hurt me. His lips ravage my neck; I can feel the bruises already starting to form. I can feel his full erection as I press my body into him.
Before I can protest, Damon's hand slides from my waist to over the cloth of my thong. A loud moan escapes my lips. His fingers began circling my clit with a perfect amount of pressure while still sucking at my neck.
I can't take it anymore. With all my strength I have I turn around, grab his face with my hand and pressed his lips against mine. I never thought I would feel his warm lips against mine.
Suddenly, his lips leave mine.
"I knew you still..."
"Shut up and kiss me, Damon."
His hand slides from my side to the small in my back drawing me as close as possible to his body and slips his tongue into my mouth. My hand pulls at the back of my neck. Damon moans in my mouth as I grind against him.
Before I know it I'm in Damon's room and he flings me onto the bed. He rips off my shirt and admires my body.
"What are you staring at?"
"You're so beautiful." He said as he ran his hands up the sides of my body.
"Shut up." I tried to sit up and kiss him, but Damon pushed me hard against the bed. Damon' lips dove into my stomach and worked his way up to my breast. He sucked at each nipple and placed them between his teeth biting down softly. His lips kept moving up till he began attacking my neck again. "Damon." I moan, feeling my heart rate rise. I feel Damon's fangs growing, but he pulled away before anything else happened.
Damon sat next to me on the bed with his head in his hands.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to..."
"Damon, don't apologize. Here." I pushed my hair off my shoulder and presented him my neck.
"Y/N, no."
"Damon," I scooted my body close to his. "Go ahead."
"I don't want to hurt you."
I got up and straddled Damon. I placed my lips on his ear making sure my neck was close to his mouth and whispered, "Damon, this is what I want. I trust you, you wont hurt me." I could feel his fangs growing as I sucked on his ear.
Then his fangs plunged into my shoulder. I closed my eyes and clung to his back as I felt the blood leaving my body. He ran his hands over my shoulders to the small of my back pulling me in as close as possible to his body. Once Damon released my shoulder he kissed me where he had bitten me.
Damon pushed my back onto the bed and carefully placed his body above mine and then tore off my thong and shorts with an accelerating pace.
Damon pushed me up the bed and positioned his face between my legs. He began sucking on my inner thighs and nicking me with his fangs. "Damon, please." I pleaded. Finally, he stopped teasing me and began sucking my clit with his tongue. Damon bit down light on my clit and smirked as he saw me throw my head and arch my back. I let out a gasp.
I was about to reach my climax. My hip thrust into his mouth and Damon could feel my body beginning to tense up, when he stopped. Damon looked up at me from between my legs and smirked. Before I could say anything in one fluid motion he grabbed my thigh and thrust himself to my lips. I could feel his fingers digging into my thigh creating bruises.
"Damon?"
"Yes?" His lips broke away from mine and he looked down at me.
"I want you inside me... now." He smirked while pushing my legs farther apart with his knees. He slams into me without much warning making it hard to breath. Damon's eyes locked on mine and he smiled. I can feel him going deeper inside me, but not deep enough. His pace is slow at first because he doesn't want to hurt me. I put my hand to his face, "Damon, it's fine. You won't hurt me." He nods.
I wrap my legs around him and holds on to his shoulders. To stay in place I have to dig my finger nails into Damon's back. He begins plunging into me harder than I expected so my legs slipped off of his body. I tried to wrap them around him again, but Damon had other plans. He pushed my pelvis down hard with his and began using more strength as he pushed in and out of me. I tried to put my hands on his biceps, but instead he grabbed my hands and held them over my head. His hand slips over my clit circling it with a light pressure that torturous. Damon goes faster and faster and began to lose control. With out warning his fingers dug into my stomach.
I let out a gasp in pain. Damon looked at with shock and terror. I look down at my stomach seeing three shallow wounds in my stomach.
"Did I hurt you?" Damon begins to look down, but I stop him with my hands.
"No." I purse my lips hiding my pain, but it was good pain.
His hands moved to my face, he began to move inside me again as he gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. Damon went faster and faster harder and harder. Our bodies began to tense. I could feel my climax coming. Each one of my muscles hardened, then they loosened and Damon's body does the same soon after. Damon keeps his body over mine stroking my face as I close my eyes. He kissed me softly on the lips and laid his head on my chest. "I love you, Damon. You mean more than I can put into words." He looks up at me and gives me his trade mark smirk.
"I know." I rolled my eyes. "I'm glad you can admit it... I love you more, Y/N." He places his lips on mine. After that he just held me, pressing me up against my body. I fell asleep in his arms right where I wanted to be.
The sun hits my closed eyelids causing me to wake up. Damon's arm is wrapped around my shoulder, holding my arms down. I can hear him muttering in his sleep, but I can't make out any words. My and Damon's naked bodies are pressed together. I can feel his every breath he's so calm. I smile leaning deeper into his body.
I feel so safe in his arms. Even if he was a vampire and not a very good one at that, but there was something about him that I could never resist.
I checked my watch seeing how late it was. As quietly as I could, I removed Damon's arm from my body and crawled out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom, but stopped in front of the mirror.
A sneer escaped my lips. Each bruise, each mark, I could feel him again touching me, kissing me, even when he was inside me. My hand ran over the bruises on my body, from my thighs to my neck, all my thoughts are on Damon as I close my eyes and smile.
Then my fingers glided over the three shallow wounds in my stomach causing me to wince. I opened my looking at the wound. It wasn't that deep and it didn't hurt much. My eyes wandered to my shoulder where he had bitten me. Damon had never bitten me before. It felt good at the time, but now my shoulder felt soar. My head turned hearing Damon beginning to wake up.
Knowing Damon would be worried if he saw the wounds, he wouldn't be worried, he'd probably just never touch me again. I didn't want that. Being away from him for two seconds I already longed for him to touch me. With these thoughts I began putting on cloths so he wouldn't see.
Damon moved behind me. His body was up against mine as he stroked my arms with his hands lightly kissing my neck. Damon touched the bruises he had made the night before.
"I got you good."
"Yeah you did."
He firmly held my shoulders in his hands and softly kissed the back of my neck. I try not to show that his pressure on my shoulder hurts.
"Y/N, I'm sorry I forgot. Here." Damon bits his wrists and presents it to me.
"Damon, you know I don't do that."
"I want to heal you."
"I don't want to be healed."
Damon placed his head on my other shoulder and slid his hands onto my stomach. My stomach jolts with his hand over my wound.
"Y/N, what was that?"
"Damon nothing." I push out of his arms.
Damon uses his vampire speed to catch me and pull up my shirt, so my stomach is exposed.
"Did I do this to you?" Damon looks at my wounds with a worried look.
"It's fine."
"Now you've got to let me heal you."
"Fine."
Damon bit his wrist and put it in front of my mouth. I held his hand as it pressed against my cheek. As I sucked on his bloody I could feel my body healing itself. I smiled and leaned up against his hand.
"I love you, Y/N"