Two Black Sheep

"(Y/n), what are you doing home from college?" Aunt Jenna said to you as you walked through the door.
"Deciding whether or not to go back, mostly." You hadn't been back to your hometown of Mystic Falls since your parents' funeral and thought it was about time to pay your aunt and baby siblings a visit.
"We'll talk about your behavioral issues tomorrow. For now, we just sat down for dinner." Aunt Jenna hugged you, slung her arm around your shoulders, and led you to the table.
There you saw Jeremy and Elena, both of them rising from their seats to hug you, a couple of Elena's friends, and two unfamiliar faces.
Elena, always one to take control of the situation, introduced them. "(Y/n), this is my boyfriend Stefan."
My baby sister has a boyfriend? Damn I've been gone a long time.
Elena somewhat timidly turned to the one with the darker hair. "And this is-"
"Damon Salvatore. Stefan's brother." Damon winked at you and raised your hands to his lips. You suppressed the blush creeping onto your face.
You smirk in Damon's direction and ever so gently retract your hand. "Well aren't we the gallant one."
"Hardly." He returned your wicked grin.
You sat down at the table, not eating much, for some time. After a while you grew tired and increasingly aware of Damon's piercing gaze surveying your profile.
"Well this has been sufficiently awkward." You say while standing up. "I think I'm just gonna get a drink and head on up to bed."
You bid everyone goodnight and promised to let Aunt Jenna lecture you on how you were ruining your life in the morning. You walked through the kitchen door and went to the fridge. As you were filling a glass with Coke you heard someone behind you.
"Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" Damon asked from behind you. When you turned, you saw him pointing at the bottle of Jack Daniels next to your half-full glass.
"Aren't you a little young to be acting like my father?" You quipped.
He considered this statement for a moment. "It depends on how you look at things."
Not understanding what he meant, you went back to fixing your drink.
"Something tells me I'm not the only one who showed up tonight uninvited." You said, twirling the drink in your hand.
"What makes you say that?" Damon asked, taking a step toward you and raising a flirtatious eyebrow.
"Well no offense or anything, but everyone seemed a little awkward with you around them."
"Except for you..." He trailed off and took another confident step in your direction.
"Well I know a little bit about making people uncomfortable." You said, taking a precarious sip of your drink to hide your face. "I'm sort of the black sheep of my family."
Damon closed the space between you with one more step. He took the drink from your hand, finished off in one healthy swallow, and put the empty glass on the counter behind you. "That makes two of us."
Damon leaned forward  and brushed the hair from your face.
Oh God, he's gonna kiss me, you thought.
He totally closed off any pre-existing space by gently cupping the back of your head and kissing you. In was nothing more than a brief, chaste kiss on your expectant lips and you had to admit you were a little disappointed.
You raised your head to kiss him again and he grabbed your chin to stop you. "Don't be so eager, sweetheart. We can't just fuck on the kitchen floor with your family in the next room."
"Then where can we fuck?" You asked boldly. You had no idea where this sudden burst of valor had come from. You'd never been this brazen with a guy you'd met half an hour ago, but something about Damon was different.
"Tomorrow. My place. 8 o'clock." He winked and placed another modest kiss on your cheek and then seemed to disappear into thin air.
~
"Where are you going?" Elena asked you on your way out of the house the next evening.
"None of your business." You said, slamming the door. You then realized that what you did was uncharacteristically rude, even for you, but it's not as if you were about to tell your little sister that you were about to sleep with a guy you just met. Big sisters were supposed to set a good example or some shit like that.
You pulled into Damon's driveway and sat in your car for a few minutes. You got out and knocked on the door before you lost your nerve.
Instead of greeting you with words, Damon greeted you with a forceful open-mouthed kiss. He fairly dragged you through the doorway and you slammed the door with your foot. Damon lifted you up so that you were straddling his waist and took you upstairs to his bedroom.
"Sorry." He said once he set you down on your feet. "I've just been thinking about you since last night."
"That makes two of us." You grinned seductively as you imitated his words from last night.
You moved toward him and slid your hands up his black t-shirt to feel the beautifully sculpted muscles on his abdomen and chest. His icy blue eyes stared down at you as you stood on your toes to gently bite his full lower lip. You saw a near animalistic hunger in those cold yet burning eyes, and realized that it's all directed at you. On a whim, you brushed one of your hands lower to feel the growing ridge behind his zipper.
"(Y/n), are you sure you want to do this?" Damon asked you once you'd taken your teeth away from his mouth. "Because if you must know, your not the only one who likes to bite." He stroked the side of your neck with his thumb. You could tell by the look on his face that he wouldn't have wanted to stop even if you begged him.
"I've never been more sure of anything."
Once Damon heard your admission, his mouth was on your again. You dug your fingers into the thick mane of black hair on his head. He began tearing off both of your clothes as fast as he could- faster than you could keep up with. Once he'd gotten you down to your underwear, he threw you onto his bed.
Damon began to feel you through the thin material of your panties. He suddenly looked up at you, surprised.
"Well well well... What do we have here?" He asked- more to himself than you- as he pulled the underwear down and off of your legs.
"Did I forget to mention that?" You said a little breathlessly.
Damon tugged gently on the little ring that had been pierced through your clit for a little over a year. You moaned softly at the odd, but nowhere near unwelcome sensation.
He continued to rub you in circular motions and pull on the ring as he unzipped his pants. He placed himself between your thighs and gingerly pushed into you. You cry out at the insertion, Damon's hand still enjoying your piercing. The two of you gradually pick up the pace and you can feel your excitement rise and about to fall.
Just as you feel your body about to ultimately give in to the ecstasy, you see Damon's beautiful eyes change. In fact, his whole face contorts in an instant. His eyes darken and veins appear around them. But the most shocking change was when his canine teeth sharpened into- into fangs.
Fangs that were suddenly plunging into your neck as you finally came.
You cried out- whether it was from pleasure or terror was beyond comprehension- as you felt the blood leave your body and flow into Damon's eager mouth.
After Damon drank his fill, you looked up at him in speechless awe and confusion.
He looked down and finally acknowledged your astounded expression.
"I'm a vampire, sweetheart." He smiled- your blood staining his lips. "Did I forget to mention that?"