Untitled #12

"Stop it Klaus" Angelica whacks his bare chest as he pulls her naked body close to his naked body. Klaus chuckles, his smile crooked.
"Oh come on love" he whispers, his fingers pacing up and down her spine as they're lye together in Angelica's double bed. The room is light, the curtains wide open, the sun beaming in. It's a lovely day in Mystic Falls. Angelica tilts her head to the side, her long auburn hair falling delicately on her pillow. Klaus retracts his hand from her back and lightly tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.
"This was wrong" Angelica whispers, her tone painful as every word in that sentence was a lie.
"And why would you say that love? That just hurts my feelings now." He playfully jokes, his finger now on her cheeks rubbing up and down. Angelica licks her dry lips.
"You don't have feelings remember? You're the big, bad hybrid" she retaliates the playful tone. Klaus squints his eyes and lifts his chin even though his head is resting on a pillow.
"Oh, say that again" he entices.
"Say what again?" She presses her body against his, ignoring her earlier statement that she will not be having sex again with Klaus. Angelica nuzzles in his neck biting it lightly, not breaking any skin. Last night was the first night in her life she had blood shared with another vampire, it was the most erotic experience of her whole entire existence. Klaus's hands trial back down.
"The big, bad hybrid thing. Say it again love." His tone his serious and he's getting turned on, Angelica smiles.
"You're a big...bad..." she kisses his jaw upwards, finally landing on his demanding lips. It's forceful as she begins to lean on him. Angelica pulls away as she hears footsteps outside but it's too late as her door swings open.
"Wakey', wakey' baby sis." Damon trails in, Stefan directly behind him. "What the..." Damon's voice fades and his facial expression says it all. His eyebrows burrow and his, normally bright eyes, dim into total darkness. Stefan steps out to the side as Angelica sits upward, holding the duvet up to her chin, her cheeks becoming redder than the blood Klaus shared with her last night.
"Well isn't this a nice family reunion" Klaus sits upward stretching his arms leaning on the headboard, his naked chest all to see and his rosary beads swinging lightly.
"I-I..." Angelica stammers.
Stefan approaches forward "Angel what the hell do you think you're doing?" his voice is quiet yet stern. Angelica tries to forget the fact she is naked next to Klaus. Damon circles around to Klaus
"You have five seconds to get away from my sister or..."
"Or what?" Klaus laughs tilting his head back. Angelica looks between both of her brothers, her hair falling in front of her face. Damon looks briefly at Angelica, his face torn in disgust, before he whisks out. Stefan turns to see his brother leave.
"Get out Klaus" Stefan warns "Before all Hell breaks loose."  He also rushes out.

"Oh my god" Angelica gets up, her naked body rushes over to her silk dressing gown and pulls it over her soft skin. Klaus laughs. "You think this is funny do you?" Angelica growls.
"Oh love..." Klaus begins.
"Get out Klaus" Angelica snaps as she begins to walk out trying to save face for her brothers. Suddenly Klaus is standing in front of her, naked. She refuses to look anywhere except his shining eyes.
"Don't go" he says, no emotion his voice- as if he were purposely trying to hide any.
"I have to talk to them and explain it was just a one night thing..." Angelica whispers. Klaus shakes his head.
"Love, you and I..." he pauses smiling "Will never just be a one night thing."
Angelica smiles and lightly kisses his lips before opening the door and running to the living room.

Still in her silk dressing gown she sees Damon pouring himself a glass of bourbon and Stefan sitting on the sofa, deep in agonising thought.
"Guys..." Angelica beings.
"What the hell were you thinking Angel? Klaus? Do you know how many times he's tried to kill us?" Damon slams the bottle down. Angelica is surprised it hasn't shattered.  "I should go up there and kick his ass."
Angelica snorts and then regrets it as he growls. She glances over to Stefan who is now staring at her.
"He has ruined Elena's life Angel, don't you know the concept of right and wrong?"
Damon then interrupts "AND what about you and Jeremy? You two were dating..."
"Hold up!" Angelica yells surprising them both, she stalks over to Damon and grabs the drink out of his hand, downing it in one. "One: I know what he's done, I know the horrible things he's done not only to us but to probably majority of the world. Two: I'm a century years old, I may be younger when I was transformed, but I'm old enough to have sex—" both brothers cringe "—with whoever the hell I want. And Third: Don't lecture me on right and wrong considering both of you losers have slept with the same girl not only once, but twice. Katherine andElena- which is so totally gross by the way. And with Jeremy..." Angelica shrugs, guilt tingling through her "I'll figure it out." Angelica throws the glass into the fire that is warming. Stefan stands up crossing his arms.
"I should still kick his ass" Damon grunts. Angelica laughs.
"Okay! Go ahead, go and attempt too but guess what brother it's not going to stop me from doing it again." Angelica begins to storm away and pauses before turning back to them. They both look a mixture of mortified and disgusted. "Look I am sorry though, I didn't think you'd be home, I didn't want you to find me in bed with Klaus but..."
"What? You've-You slept with Klaus?" a voice trails up from behind. Angelica glances at Damon who is smirking, lifting his eyebrows and Stefan who is shrugging looking to the ground. Slowly she turns around, Jeremy and Elena standing there. No words are spoken when Jeremy rushes out.
"Oh shit" Angelica whispers, licking the taste of Klaus off her lips.