Picasso

"So what you have to paint someone?" You asked and looked at the assignment Kai handed you. "Its not a big deal. I model for you all the time. I'll do it." You offer your friend kindly. But Kai shakes his head very quickly. "Why not? You don't want me to model for you all of a sudden?"
Kai grabbed the paper out of your hand and pointed to the very fine print at the bottom. "I'd have to paint you naked." He warned. "And I'm pretty sure that would be awkward. Considering I've never painted anyone naked before and you're my model for clothing." You looked up at him and placed your hands on your hips. "Don't give me that look Y/N. Look, its nice of you to offer but I'd prefer not to do this with my friend, okay? If I don't find someone soon then my professer will be pissed."
But that was hours ago when you insisted Kai get a very early head start on his assignment. "You look nervous." You set your bag down on the sofa where Kai was tapping his leg. "I should be the one who's nervous. You know my body is just out there for anyone to see or touch." You sat next to him. "Don't worry, just paint it out and lets get it done and over with."
"I don't want you to feel like you have to." Kai rested his large hand on your knee. "Because this should be awkward for the both of us-"
"Look Kai if I didn't want to do this for you then I wouldn't be here. So with that being said..." You stood and hoisted him up by the arm. "Get to work, Picasso. Tell me what you want me to do." You grinned and pushed him over to his easel. Kai licked his lips and turned his back. You rolled your eyes and lifted your shirt up and over your head, moving to unbutton your pants and then stripping yourself out of your bra and panties. When you were completely bare, you cleared your throat and Kai turned around.
There was a moment of silence where Kai's eyes were wide and his mouth was open. In that moment Kai could feel the uncomfortable restriction of his pants tightening. "Are you okay?" You asked with your hands on your hips. Kai took a deep breath and picked up his paint set and started mixing colors without a word.
"How do you want me to pose?" You sat on the bench in front of his easel. Kai stood up again and made his way over to you. "Come to help huh?" You teased. Kai laughed and pushed you down, and propped your knee up with your other leg flat against the bench. "I might fall asleep." You laughed.
"Well stay awake, I need you to stay like this for a while." Kai would hope you couldn't notice him staring at your breasts. "Uh I'll be back stay there." He turned and picked out brushes and black paint. "I have to outline the main points. Do you mind?" He asked rather nervously. You shook your head and stared at the ceiling. You flinched when he traced a straight line over your stomach and to your belly button.
The burning feeling built up between your legs. It was an odd feeling. The paint was cold and you took a deep breath before he traced your collar bones and then your shoulders and arms. Kai was concentrating rather hard on tracing the swell of your breasts the nook on the underside of them. You could feel your nipples harden at the touch of the cold paint. Kai's eyes widened. "Uh Y/N-" He coughed awkwardly. Or so you thought.
All of the self control Kai was using not to devour your chest was maddening. He didn't ever think he could feel this way about his best friend. "Sorry, its cold in here and the paint isn't any better." You blushed and Kai nodded, turning away to trace your legs. You took a deep breath and let him trace the lines in your legs but not before pressing them together to relieve some of the tension there.
"You look really nervous now." Kai laughed but his attention was soon directed to the spot between your legs where he could see you were wet and you were glistening. He looked back to your pussy and to your face in disbelief. You didn't seem to notice he was staring at you. His pants were constricting him and it was driving him crazy. "Y/N..." He started and you turned to look at him. He should probably stop himself before saying these words but he couldn't help it. "You're wet...really wet."
Your cheeks were red and you looked anywhere but at your friend. "Sorry I just-"
"Why?" Was all he asked. You stared at each other for a bit before you slowly parted your legs as an invitation. Kai's eyes widened into saucers. "Y/N...we couldn't."
You chewed your bottom lip. "It looks like you'd enjoy it." You gestured to the bulge in his pants you had just now noticed. "Come on Kai, just once? Its all for you. Anyway you want, I'll even sit on your face." Kai's jaw fell open and that's when he started shifting from foot to foot. You sighed and stood, ripping the paint and paint brushes away from him and tossing them to the floor.
Kai was definitely surprised when you grabbed his shoulders and shoved him down onto the bench, climbing into his lap and rolling your hips against his bulge. "Y/N-" He said breathily. "We really shouldn't." He whispered but still grabbed your hips and helping you move against him. You then pushed him flat against the wooden bench and pinned him down by the shoulders, and grinding down into his bulge. "You're very straightforward."
"I know." You grinned and crawled up his body until you were circling your hips over his face. Kai's hands reached for your hips and you gently settled over his lips where his tongue poked out and searched for new ways to make you gasp. You clutched the edge of the bench and pushed your hips further into his mouth.
Kai groaned and caressed your ass gently and soothingly. "Just like that." You tilted your head to the side and scratched at your tightening skin where the paint was drying.
Kai couldn't keep his hands still, they were on your hips and back and forth to your ass and to your chest. A rumble erupted from his chest and you figured he was aching in his pants. You bit your lip and made contact with those big blue eyes under you and reached back, massaging his bulge. Kai moaned, flexing his hips up into your small hand.
Your other hand rested on your stomach and worked its way slowly into Kai's hair. Kai had told you once that he loved when girls sat on his face, when he would bring home girls from school it would be his most favorite thing. Obviously that's where you got your idea from.
You flung your head back and moaned, still massaging Kai through his pants and tugging at his hair. Your stomach muscles clenched from the excitement that came from riding Kai's face. Kai's eyes were hooded and when you lifted your hips off of his face, a small whimper left his mouth. He was watching you like crazy, wide eyes and swollen lips. You wiped some of your juices off of his lips with your thumb and cleaned your finger off.
"Looks like you got a good taste." You whispered and crawled over him, drowning him in an overwhelming kiss. His hands landed on your ass that was grinding into his lower half. Kai moaned and flexed his hips into yours. While kissing him, your fingers worked at the button and zipper on his pants. He helped you pull both his briefs and pants halfway down his thighs.
You held your eye contact with him and took deep breaths. His hand guided your hips and his other hand held his cock in place for you to lower yourself onto it. Your mouth hung open and a choked noise erupted from your throat. Kai closed his eyes and let you do the work because if he did, there'd be no guarantee you could model for him after. "Y/N." He whispered.
"Fuck." You cursed and steadied yourself before making a rhythm, up and down...up and down. "Oh-" You shuddered and slapped your hands to his chest. Kai clutched your hands and kept his eyes screwed shut.
Kai didn't warn you that he probably wouldn't last long. But you kept moving, scratching lines down his chest and throwing yourself over him and pressing kisses to his jaw where hickies formed. "Just like that, Y/N." Kai praised and scratched your sides, holding onto you.
You closed your eyes in concentration and sucked marks into Kai's neck. You snaked your hand between your legs and found your clit but Kai was quick to push your hand away and replace it with his own. Your body shuddered and you just about came on the spot when his rough fingertips brushed along your clit.
"Kai-" You whimpered when he brushed your clit again, lightly teasing it. Kai moaned up at you and enjoyed your walls gripping him, squeezing him and bringing him closer and closer to his climax. Every time Kai brushed your clit, your body gave in to his and pleasured him. "Yes." You sat up and held his wrist while his fingers flicked your clit back and forth. "I'm so close." You whispered. "Make me cum." You challenged and Kai's eyes widened.
He did take it as a challenge and thrusted up at you, making your head roll to the side and your stomach muscle clench. His thumb suffocated your clit, rolling it harshly in figure eights and making your legs and arms shake. Kai almost had to stop before he tore you to pieces. But he couldn't. He couldn't stop. He was just so close...
You threw your body over his, letting him hold you close and suck marks into your neck as you did to his. Kai screwed his eyes shut and came shortly after you. It was the most thrilling orgasm he'd ever had with anyone. Normally girls he brought home could never make him cum and he would have to finish himself off after they left. But you were different somehow and not like the rest.
Kai threw his head back onto the bench defeated and grunted at you. "There wasn't any painting going on in here today." He laughed when you climbed off of him. "Maybe tomorrow?"
"Yeah and I'll have to cover my most private parts so you don't get too tempted?" You laughed and sat cross legged on the floor. "I think I'll keep the hickies, Picasso." You patted his shoulder. "Try painting those on that canvas and your teacher would know exactly what happened when you tried to draw someone naked." You teased and left Kai sitting there on the bench worn out.