Untitled #5

A/N: Not a dude so please keep this in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Here, let me help you with that," You take the cooler bag from Bonnie who smiles, you smile back. You set it down, grabbing a drink and tossing others to your childhood friends, "Matt, catch" He catches the bottle with a nodded thanks and Tyler does the same in turn. Everyone's in and around your pool, having a good time while music blasts loudly out your concert-standard speakers in the background.
You sit next to Matt and take a sip of your drink. "What's with you and Rebekah, bro?" You nudge Matt's shoulder and he rolls his eyes "I should ask you the same thing about Bonnie," you shrug, not sure yourself. Then look up to see her diving into the pool.
"Come on mister waterpolo, why are you dry?" "Yeah birthday boy, 'born to swim' remember?" You look up at Caroline and Elena and notice Bonnie shaking her head in embarrassment. "Ah, not really-" you try to tell them you're not in the mood but they manage to push you in anyway. You resurface and climb out the pool, Bonnie tries to push you in a second time but you manage to turn the tables, picking her up and jumping in with her. She gives a cute squeal and harmlessly splashes your million dollar smile with water.
*
After everyone leaves you go outside to see if there's any more sound equipment that needs to be brought in. You hear a creek but before you can react you feel something heavy hit your back and then feel cold as you realise you're in the water. You try to resurface but find something too heavy to move has pinned you down. You're trapped. You struggle desperately to pull yourself from under the large object but the lack of oxygen is beginning to take its toll. Your movements slow down and you begin to drift in and out of consciousness as you feel water beginning to invade your lungs. You look up as your vision begins to blur and then turn to black.
~~
You vaguely remember making out a figure jumping into the water, the weight lifting off you, and someone's hands pulling your arms but that might all be your imagination. You prepare to accept the cold embrace of death until you start feeling someone frantically pushing down on your chest in between lips forcing air into your lungs.
You snap back into consciousness and choke up all the water in your chest. You sit up to find Bonnie drenched and wide-eyed facing you. "Bonnie," your throat is on fire and your voice is groggy, weak and breathless. She wraps her arms around you in relief, "I thought I lost you, (y/n)." You hug her back, "haha, nah, you know me, 'born to swim', *cough*." She rolls her eyes at how light hearted you are. Your expression turns serious, "Thank you, Bonnie, really, I was gonna died down there." You wipe a sticky wet strand of hair from her face as she smiles. You love seeing her smile; it had always made you feel better ever since you were kids. The two of you spend a while chatting idly before you notice Bonnie shiver under a passing breeze. You pull her up as you stand and still with her hand in yours the two of you walk into the house, up the stairs, and into your room.
"You should probably take a shower; I'll let you use one of my t-shirts or something. I just don't want you to get a cold." You nod in your head in your bathroom's direction as you open your wardrobe. You take off your shirt and turn, finding Bonnie still standing there staring at your well-toned body. You raise an eyebrow and she snaps out of her thoughts, "ah, thanks." She hurries to the bathroom and shuts the door and you smile to yourself.
You're just about to take off your pants when Bonnie comes back in just a towel, quickly taking your hand and pulling you into the bathroom with her, "I thought you should shower with me, you know, save water and stuff." You smile at her poorly thought out excuse but have no problem with the idea; "sure," you slide her towel off as she pulls your pants and underwear down, she pauses at the sight of your length but pulls you closer to her body.
The two of you step under the shower with your lips glued together in a passionate, long-overdue kiss. You slide your tongue across her lips, begging for entrance which is soon given. You move a hand from her waist to her clit and begin stroking it gently, tasting her moans. You lift one of her knees to your waist, widening her entrance and gently insert two fingers inside her and feel her breath hitch slightly.
Bonnie moans as she moves her hips in time with your skilled fingers and you feel her hands move from your neck to your shoulders, down your back, over your ass and to your hardened member. She draws a needy groan from your throat as she begins to work at it, gently massaging it from root to tip. You bend down slightly and she positions herself over your length. You enter her slowly but fully and you hear her moan into your neck. You give her time to adjust before you begin rocking your hips.
You groan when her hips assert a faster pace. You push her up against the wall picking up the pace a little. She wraps her legs around your waist and the feeling of sliding deeper into her draws a growl from deep within you. Your grip on her waist tightens as she squeezes you into her even more. Your name becomes a chant as you start to hit her g-spot with every thrust. She mumbles her love and need for you as you kiss along her neck and collarbone. She drags her nails down you back and your skin burns in a beautiful mix of pain and pleasure. Her hands return to the back of your neck and massages as she runs her fingers through your wet hair. Her lips frantically nip at the skin of your shoulder and neck desperately trying to silence her loud moans while you feel her approaching her high in sync with you. She screams your name and you climax the moment her walls clash around you. You pump slowly, elongating your highs as the two of you begin to mellow and return to earth. You drop your head into her shoulder still trying to catch your breath and regain your vision which turn blurry with white spots. You let her down as you pull out which sends tingles up your spine.
The two of you spend an unknown amount of time in each other's arms as water travels from above you, down your bodies and to your feet. You stare into Bonnie's big brown eyes "I love you, (y/n)," Bonnie kisses you gently and you smile into her lips, "I've always loved you, Bonnie."