Untitled #7

„Quiet! I don't want someone to hear us." I said as Enzo pushed me into one of the stalls.
"It was your idea to fuck in a bathroom, gorgeous."  His mouth forming into his famous smirk. He was right, it was my idea. Ever since we started dating I found myself wanting him more and more with every time we had sex.
Enzo was amazing lover, he always knew what I needed, in every single moment. When I was in a mood for gentle, he made love to me slowly and carefully, taking care of every sensitive place on my body. When I wanted rough, he took me hard and fast, not even bothering with taking my clothes off.  He could even tell when I was in the mood for sub/dom action. Well after all he had years, scratch that, centuries of experience.
He closed the door behind us and turned me around, so I was facing the wall. His hands were roaming around my body and his lips covered my neck in hungry kisses.
We were both eager to get to business, I could see it in his rushed movements. It took him only a seconds to push up my skirt and pull my panties down. They were now hanging at my ankles and my ass was all exposed for him to admire.
I turned my head around to steal a kiss from him but our lips touch only for a brief moment. Suddenly I was bent forward, having to support myself by holding my hands against the cold tiles that covered the wall.
He took a step forward. Rubbing himself on my bare buttocks. I could feel his hard on through the fabric of his pants. I was so eager to have it inside me.
"Enzo..." I sighed his name, expressing my need for being taken hard.
"Be patient gorgeous. You won't regret it." He whispered to me as his fingers find a way to my clit.
When he started rubbing it, my body became tingling. My pussy was getting wet for him with every move he made. His fingers were greatly skilled.
"So needy..." His low voice excited me even more. His fingers working my core, rubbing me hard, giving me a taste of pain mix with all the pleasure.
I could hear him unzipping his pants.
Yes... that is what I have been longing for. To have him inside me.
He entered me in one, hard movement. His cock stretching me to the limits. He was big and the feeling of being penetrated by him was undescribable. It's was like being in heaven and hell at the same time. I loved it. It made me feel alive.
Moans started escaping my mouth as he pushed in and out of me. Each time with more speed.
I didn't give a fuck someone could hear us. I was begging him for more.
His hand moved to my breast squeezing it hard. He pushed aside the fabric of both my blouse and my bra exposing my boob to his touch. His fingers immediately found my nipple and he pinched it hard until it became erected.
My moans became, groans and then screams.
I felt myself getting close under his touch. My legs became weak and I started shaking. My breathing was heavy and so was his. That is when I knew he was going to come soon too.
Wanting us to finish faster and harder I began clenching my walls on his dick. Every time he withdrew I closed them on him.  The noise his throat made, let me know he loved it. And I definitely love it too.
My body became separate from my mind, I wasn't in control anymore. All I could do now, was to allow the heat wave that formed inside me to spread all over me, reaching every cell. My orgasm hit me with full force. Making my legs weak. If it wasn't for Enzo I would probably fall down.
I moaned his name as I came and he joined me right after, making his one last push.
He came inside me hard. For a while we just stayed as we were, joined together like that. Trying to come down from our high.
It was incredible. For not even a single moment I thought about where were we. I didn't care. I just wanted him.
And I had him.
Once he withdrew his cock, the cum spilled from me covering my thighs. It was the hottest thing ever. Him marking me like that, leaving piece of him on me.
He turned me around, my panties still around my ankles and he kissed my lips in a long, caring kiss.
"Thank you." I said. It was still hard for me to catch a breath.
"No thank you, gorgeous." He took the paper to clean me and put my panties back up.
Enzo was different than any other guy I had sex with. I was definitely going to keep him around.