Teeny Bikini

There was no doubt in your mind that your neighbor would see you in your driveway washing your car and would have to trail himself over to your house to find out what was going on. The weather in Mystic Falls was hot, humid and hot. So what did you do? Well you just got into your little red bikini and tugged your short shorts up your legs and unraveled your hose and some soap with a sponge and figured you could cool down by washing your car as well.
Kai was your neighbor, he lived with his friends called the Salvatores. They lived in the middle of the woods like you, but they were quite a distance away from your house. But Kai's bedroom had a perfect view of your house through the trees and a clear view of your driveway. It was obvious he had been sticking around to talk to you, he was interested. His friend Stefan even said so, that you were all Kai talked about. How Kai had some issues and you made him want to be better. You couldn't help it, you were just always sweet to everyone you met. So maybe it could rub off on him.
The time you went on a little date, Kai was at your house before your date to make sure you were okay. Something was strange about him, he was sweet to you but that was pretty much all you knew about his personality. You could see the hint of jealousy, the red in his cheeks as your date showed up to take you to dinner. You weren't stupid when you noticed a guy was interested. Other than sharing what he said he was to you, you still tried to keep your distance. He claimed he was a...Heretic? That he only trusted you to know that.
Maybe he was a little crazy, so you didn't really listen to him much when he had a story to tell. Your attention was directed back to your car when the cold water from the hose rinsed your toes and you jumped back. You straightened your back and fixed your bikini top, caressing your breasts with a swipe to make sure they were covered. The way you looked reminded you of how girls would dress in movies to clean cars for their school fundraiser. You felt beautiful and sexy at the same time.
Your car was all wet and you slapped the foamy sponge to the hood of your car and bent over it, swiping and scrubbing in circles to raise the dirt from the metal hood. You hummed an innocent tune and moved around the vehicle, scrubbing in small circles. You looked up once and stopped scrubbing, Kai was standing at the other side of your car with his hands in his pockets and a little smile on his face. "Hey Kai."
He waved back a little and you dropped the sponge to the car, but the soap splashed at you and covered your chest. You gasped because the water was still cold and you could feel your nipples harden under the cold water. You looked down and you confirmed your guess, the bikini top wasn't a thick material and you could easily see your hard nipples through it. Kai's mouth hung open and he couldn't seem to take his eyes away from your chest. "My eyes are up here, Kai." You laughed and he blinked, a little bit of red colored his cheeks and he made eye contact with you. "So what's up?"
"I just saw you were cleaning your car. Um, you look good...like that." He gestured to your outfit and bit his bottom lip softly. So he did come just to get a closer look. "Do you need any help? I can help." He offered but you shook your head, crossing your arms over your chest to try and cover your nipples.
Was there a way to stop this from being awkward? "That's sweet of you, but thanks. I'm actually almost done." You smiled sweetly and retrived your sponge again, throwing it to the pavement and rinsing the soap off with the hose. Kai watched with wide eyes, how you bent over the car. Your legs, the curve of your ass, your breasts and the way you bit your lip in concentration as you wiped the car clean. "Are you staring at me, Kai?" You laughed and shut your hose off. "Do you want to come inside for water or anything?" You pointed over your shoulder to your house.
"Uh sure." Kai nodded and followed you up the brick path, opening the door and following you in. He'd already been in your house plenty of times. You motioned for him to follow you and you led him to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator door and bending over to grab water bottles out of the bottom tray. You could hear Kai's breath hitch in his throat.
"You okay?" You stood straight and tall, handing him his water. He nodded but stayed quiet. "Okay." You whispered and turned your back to open one of your cabinets. "Do you want ice? Its really hot out there. I can pour it in a cup for you." There wasn't an answer, just hot breath on your neck. Large hands skimmed your bare sides. "Kai what are you doing?" You spun around and pressed yourself into the counter.
"Can I look?" He licked his lips but you were sure about what he was referring to. When you didn't answer, he reached forward and cupped your breasts with both hands. Your eyes widened and he moaned quietly.
"Whoa." You grabbed his large hands and shoved them away. But you couldn't deny that the gesture made the spot between your legs hot. "Um, okay. Look Kai, this is really awkward-" You started but he reached forward again, but slipping his thumb into your bra cups and flicking your nipples. "Kai, your making them hard again, stop." You panted up at him and tried shoving his hands away. You were surprised when he didn't budge. He was a lot stronger than you. "If I take off the top and let you play with them for a little, will you leave so this doesn't get anymore awkward?"
Kai stopped and nodded quite eagerly. You sighed and reached behind your back, untying your bikini strings and you let the material fall to the counter. It was quite obvious Kai looked like he had just opened a treasure chest. He cupped them, squeezed them roughly and bent over, placing his mouth over your right nipple. "Kai, Kai I didn't mean that." You shoved at his head but he was latched onto your breasts with his mouth. He moved to your other nipple, tugging it out and making it fully erect under his touch. You shoved at his head again. "I just meant you could touch them-" You moaned, making Kai moan back at you.
It was like your neighbor had lost his mind, he was eager and content. This was confirmed when he looked up and placed his mouth on yours, kissing you with lust and passion, an intoxicating mix. Your eyes widened and you ran your fingers through his hair. His hands pushed at your waist, grasping the belt loops on your short shorts and pushing you gently into the counter top. "Wait this is my kitchen." You muttered against his mouth but he ignored you. "Go back to having your fun on my chest and then you can leave."
Kai had other plans. His hands skimmed your sides again and slid lower, one of his hands grasped your right wrist, shoving it to his jeans where his erection sat underneath. You gasped but couldn't even deny that it was attractive when he groaned hoarsely. Your eyes widened into saucers when he unbuttoned your shorts and pushed them down your legs. You stepped out of them to avoid tripping. His rough fingertips trailed into your panty line, into the red bikini bottoms and he rubbed your clit. You shook your head and pushed his wrist away. "No, not this far." Oh but you wanted it so bad, but you knew it was so wrong.
"I just want to look." He excused himself and pushed the cloth between your legs away. You slapped his wrist but he kept going on his own program. "You're fucking wet." He whispered as if he were in a trance. His index and middle finger pressed against your clit and rubbed between your folds back and forth. Your eyes fluttered and you couldn't stop the un-welcomed moan from falling out of your mouth. You squeezed his wrist and shoved his hand away. "You have a thing for refusal. Is that was turns you on?" He questioned innocently.
You shrugged but you were lying to him, refusal turned you on so much. His hand reached forward again but this time he held a dominating aura over you. "Show me where you want it. I know you want me." Your jaw hung open and you closed it, blinking up at him. "Show me how wet you are." As if you were in a trance yourself, you grabbed his wrist, kicking your bikini bottoms off with one hand and both of your legs. With his wrist in your hand, you gently touched your swollen clit with it and moaned, pressing his fingers to it completely. "Right there?" He hummed and you nodded without a sound until he continued. "But if you want it, you have to do it." He curved his middle and index fingers upward.
You flexed your hips over his fingers, surprise crossed your face when you realized he was stimulating you in a way you never thought possible. While sliding back and forth over his fingers, he pressed against your clit and you could ride his fingers as you slid back, repeating the action. You could fuck yourself on his fingers and excitement washed through your body. You slapped a hand to his bicep, and the other held his wrist. Soon you found yourself grinding into his palm and his fingers cooperating to finger you as you dug your clit onto his hand.
Your body started shaking but all Kai could do was watch you fall apart. Your fun ended when he rudely pulled his hand away, licking it off and moaning when he tasted your arousal. You gasped when he shoved you into the counter and unzipped his pants. Your bodies were pressed together tightly, causing a layer of sweat to form on your stomach and breasts. Kai lifted you, your legs hung over his arms and he aligned himself with your core.
The anticipation was starting to get the better of you because you started grinding on the air. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you." He whispered before pressing the head of his length into your folds and drawing back his hips. It was almost as if he was savoring the moment. Kai took a shaky breath before pressing the tip through your folds again and entering you with ease but still stretching you out. Your mouth hung open, you didn't get to have a good look at his size.
Your fingers instantly trailed down to your clit, any friction would have been good. You threw your head back when Kai gave in and started your session with a heavy thrust. You slapped your other hand to his shoulder, pressing your fingers into the skin and tossed your head back as you rubbed rough circles on the bundle of nerves between your legs. Kai seemed like he was getting frustrated, how you looked under him could make him cum on the spot. Your own frustration was feeding to his, you just wanted each other.
Strings of profanities escaped your mouth and Kai followed, cursing and letting you know how good you made him feel. "I've always had this fantasy of fucking you." He whispered against your cheek. His hips still assaulted you, burying himself inside of you with each thrust, long and slow. "You feel so much better than I ever imagined."
Your mouth just hung open and you watched him, watched his face change into a pleasure filled state. "And I never thought that I'd let my neighbor fuck me." You gasped and tilted your head back, Kai sucked at your flesh and moaned. Everything was so foggy. He was going to take you in your kitchen and you were letting him. He sucked at your jaw and still managed to hold a dominant aura over you.
The excitement bubbled in your stomach and you were sure Kai could feel that. It was like you wanted to cum but you didn't want to just yet, just to wait and see what he would look like if he had his orgasm. Kai was a very attractive guy and attractive guys having orgasms was your sort of thing, you loved to watch it.
You looked at him, keeping his eye contact locked with yours and moaning at each other as he buried himself into you as hard as he could. It was as if he couldn't get enough of you. Which was true for you, you couldn't get enough of him then and there. You started rubbing your clit for him, driving you closer and closer to your climax.
"I don't even have to ask for you to touch yourself for me." Kai moaned and placed a kiss on your chin. "Good girl." He whispered aqgainst your flesh when you moaned at him, gripping his shaft with your walls.
"You're going to make me cum." You warned and slapped your hands to his shoulders again. It was obvious Kai would reach his orgasm before you though. He looked like he was going to fall apart from when he first started which meant that this was an even bigger fantasy for him, to be able to drive each other over the edge. You kissed him to muffle any noises you were both exchanging, keeping his lips prisoner with yours.
Kai was getting sloppy and more vocal by the second. You pulled away from your heated kiss to watch him. "Fuck." He shuddered and you encouraged him on by squeezing his shoulder. His eyes crossed and he gruffly moaned your name. "Y/N, fuck." It was like magic that his orgasm triggered your own and he throbbed inside of you, sending you over the edge and you buried your nose into his neck as you cried his name into his ear.
His last few thrusts were slow and you spent the time to rub his shoulders calmly. Kai set you down on your jelly legs and you used him as support. "I'd like more of that. Uh I'll make dinner and we can do that again? You can spend the night." Kai grinned and then nodded. "Good, and I can't cook so pizza sounds good?"
"Sounds amazing." He fixed his pants and pointed at your clothes on the ground. "You should probably get dressed before I corner you again. You won't have a chance to order that pizza, Sweetheart." Your cheeks turned red and you nodded, excusing yourself to the bathroom to get dressed into proper clothing.