All You Have To Do Is Ask

'I swear to the powers that be; if you don't hurry the fuck up, I will leave you behind!' I shouted behind me as my feet slipped and bounded through the snow.
'I'm more worried about the things behind us than my distance away from you!' Kai spat not far behind my own. 'Where are we even going?'
'There's a cave that's blocked off for vampires. It should be around he-'
With a soft thud, I landed face down in the snow. I was barely down for a second before I was pushing myself up, ignoring the pain from the cold of the snow against my bare hands and the sudden twinge of pain coming from my right ankle.
'I see it!' shouted Kai as he sprinted past me.
I watched as he dived for the entrance, almost tripping over his own feet before turning back to hold his hand out towards me.
After wrapping mine around his, he pulled me into the entrance of the cave. 'We-we have to keep going,' I puffed; quickly letting go of Kai's gloved hand before squeezing past his figure; ignoring the close proximity of our bodies.
'Why?' he breathed.
'The barrier that stops vampires is further in. If we just stayed here, they could still get us. Then again,' I continued; my hands dragging along the cave walls to stop myself from tripping over the uneven ground. 'They wouldn't even be chasing us if you hadn't wandered off and gotten yourself bitten.'
'Like you wouldn't have done exactly the same thing.'
My body whipped round to look up at Kai; an expression of pure fury on my face. 'I'm not that stupid,' I hissed.
'Sure, because getting us stuck here was my fault,' Kai spat; his eyes full of anger as his chest puffed up and down.
'No, Kai, that was your own damn fault,' I sneered. Turning back around, I continued walking down the tunnel. 'If you hadn't stabbed Bonnie and stolen Damon's girlfriend, this wouldn't have-'
My right ankle suddenly twisted on the uneven ground, causing me to buckle towards the cave floor. Luckily, Kai's hand gripped hard around the top of my arm, keeping my weight off my foot.
'Who's the stupid one now?' Kai asked with a smirk as he pulled me upright; his face hovering just above mine.
Both of our chests rose and fell from the anger and adrenaline flowing through our veins. Our stares kept; each of us waiting for the other to make the next move.
Suddenly feeling awkward under the stare, I shook my arm free of his grip; my eyes narrowing into an icy glare. 'If you think you're so clever, why don't you go first?'
Kai's eyes flickered all over my face; stopping one too many times on my lips. Sighing in annoyance, he brushed past me through the small gap between myself and the wall. Ignoring the sparks that flew when his body pressed against mine, I followed him down the tunnel; my arms wrapping themselves around my body as the loss of adrenaline was making my body temperature quickly fall.
The walk was silent. Every few moments, I would check behind me, making sure that Lily's creepy pets weren't following us.
When we had reached our destination, Kai froze just before the entrance. 'You're sure this is the place?'
Careful to not get too close, I looked over Kai's shoulder into the small cave. 'Looks like.'
'Phesmatos incendia,' Kai muttered, causing all of the candles situated around the cave to light. Despite the number, the candles didn't provide much light, but enough to see each others faces.
'We should be safe here whilst we figure ou-'
A stone cold vice like grip suddenly wrapped itself around my neck making me jump in surprise. The scream that had built up was trapped in my throat from the hard grip yet Kai still heard the struggle.
Frantically, he whipped round; his eyes widening at what I assumed was the vampire behind me.
'Motus!' he shouted, quickly extending his arm as he did. The vampires grip instantly fell away, giving Kai enough time to pull me over the threshold, though with too much force. My figure bumped into his causing us both to fall to the ground, well, Kai to the ground and myself onto Kai.
The sound of growling made us both turn round to see a grey, decaying figure standing in the entrance of the cave. 'You can't stay in here forever,' the creature said; the white of his eyes making his being even more terrifying. 'But we can wait...'
He slowly stepped back into the shadows; his eyes being the last thing to disappear.
Sighing with relief of escape, I felt my body relax and fall back onto Kai's. 'Well that was bloody lucky,' I breathed; a small laugh escaping my lips.
'You're welcome,' Kai replied; his breathing gradually becoming slower.
'Excuse me?' I said slowly; my head rising slightly so that my face was just above the witches. "You're welcome?''
'That's what you normally say to someone when you've just saved their ass,' he retorted with a smirk.
'Are you kidding me?' I asked exasperatedly, moving my hands to either side of Kai's face so that I could lift myself up slightly. 'You wouldn't have to save my ass if it wasn't for your fucking stupidity!' I spat; trying not to pay attention to the lust in Kai's eyes and the fact that I was straddling his body. 'You just had to keep going after Bonnie-'
Kai, with speed of a vampire, placed his hands on my hips, pushing me to the side before straddling me; my hands pinned above me as the witch leaned down; his face extremely close to mine.
'You have to be careful, wolf girl,' he purred; a slow and seductive smile growing on his lips. Slowly, he bent down so that his mouth was beside my ear. 'Your jealousy is showing.'
I felt my eyes widen slightly and my cheeks begin to burn at his accusation. It was no shock to anyone in MysticFalls that I had been crushing on the leader of the Gemini Coven ever since he stepped into the bar on Whitmore Campus. His flirty remarks and lustful eyes had always turned me into a blushing fool yet, despite the sexual tension, nothing had ever happened. Not that I had even tried.
You would think that being Tyler Lockwood's cousin, and therefore a werewolf, would make me confident and flirtatious yet, I was far from. The only things that Tyler and I shared were the same surnames, the wolf gene and a short temper.
I gave an awkward bark of laughter. 'Kai,' I started, lifting my eyes to his whilst neglecting to feel the sudden heat between my legs. Kai simply stared down at me with the ghost of a smirk on his lips; his eyes quickly darting from my own to my lips. 'The only way I would be jealous is if I liked you. In case you hadn't noticed, I feel the opposite.'
Kai's smirk grew as he lowered his face to mine. His nose gently brushed against my own; his lips far too close to mine as he breathed slowly. 'So you're not completely turned on when I do this?' he asked; moving his face to the side of mine; nibbling my ear.
Biting my lip hard, I tried to stop the moans from escaping. I tried to wiggle my hips in an attempt to shake Kai off but, mistaking it for enjoyment, Kai grinded his own hips against mine, pushing them down to the hard ground as he moved his lips down to my neck.
'Do you dream about me, wolf?' Kai breathed against my skin. He moved his hands so that only one of his held both of mine so that the other could move down the front of my body; the pressure enough to let me feel his hand underneath my winter coat but too light for me to get any pleasure out of it. 'Do you dream about me kissing you like this?' Kai moved his lips so that they were just under my jaw, making me bite my lip even harder. 'About undressing you?' His fingers began to undo the buttons of my coat, pushing it to the sides so that my jumper clad stomach was out in the air. 'Touching you?' he murmured, letting his hand slowly slip underneath the jumper; splaying itself across my skin.
I felt hot and completely frustrated. I wanted to be out of my clothes, not giving a shit about the winter going on out-
'Stop,' I growled, lifting myself up so that I pushed his body off me completely; realisation of where we were suddenly springing to my mind. 'Stop it,' I said breathlessly.
Kai's face flinched with hurt before turning back into a smirk. 'Too much for you, Lockwood?'
'Screw you Kai. I'm not going to sleep with you,' I breathed, pulling my jacket tight over me.
Kai sighed. 'Fine. But the candles won't be enough fire to keep us warm for a few hours, let alone a few days. So...do you at least wanna cuddle?' Kai asked with a smirk and a wink.
Quickly, I shuffled back so that my back was against the hard wall of the cave. 'Stay away from me.'
'Alright. Alright,' he said, holding his hands up in defeat as he too moved so that his back was leaning against the opposite wall of the cave. 'I'll be here when you need me.'
Rolling my eyes, I pulled my legs up to my body, already missing the heat from Kai's touch. 'I wouldn't count on it.'
Kai gave a quiet chuckle. 'We both know you can't keep your eyes off me,' Kai sighed as he tried to get himself comfortable. Slowly, I drew my eyes from watching the flickering flames of the candles on the side of the cave to Kai's hungry eyes. 'I give it...10 minutes before you start beginning.'
I watched as Kai gave me the ghost of a smirk on his lips. 'Well, I hope you're prepared to be waiting for a while,' I sighed; giving Kai a sweet smile.
Ignoring Kai's penetrating eyes, I let my head fall back against the wall, pulling the sleeves over my hands before burning my head further into my jacket, trying to keep all access points for the cold closed off.
*
I had no idea how much time we had passed in silence. Despite the cave being covered, the cold was coming in fast. I could feel my teeth start to chatter and my toes losing all feeling. I had moved my head to lean against my knees; my hood over my head in attempt to cocoon myself yet I was still freezing.
'How the hell are we meant to survive in here?' I muttered more to myself than to Kai yet, he still answered.
'I have a guess.' Slowly, I lifted my head to see Kai picking his nails from across the cave. Gradually, he lifted them to mine, proceeding to give me a swift wink to which I rolled my eyes.
Casting my eyes downwards, I brushed my arms with my hands in attempt to warm myself up. 'Want a hand?'
'Not yours,' I breathed.
'Not even for those hard to reach areas?'
I close my eyes, trying not to think about what Kai and his hands could do before lifting my eyes back to his; his nails quickly forgotten as he watched me with hooded eyes and a tilted head. 'You're di-disgusting,' I said shivering.
'And yet,' said Kai as he moved his legs so that they were stretched out in front of him, 'we both know you dream about me. Naked.'
'There's no such thing as an inferiority complex with you, is there?'
I watched Kai as his head tilted to the side even more as his eyes drew themselves leisurely across me; not even bothering to hide his looks. 'Fuck, I think I've got frostbite,' I said bluntly, trying to wiggle my toes.
'You know,' Kai sang, making my bones shiver, and not simply from the cold. 'All you have to do is ask.'
I groaned quietly, fighting an inward battle as whether or not to let Kai help me or keep my pride and self-control. 'I don't want your help, okay? I don't need it and I especially don't want it from you.'
Kai laughed quietly. 'I can help you without coming anywhere near you...If that's what you're having trouble with.'
My face frowned in confusion before pulling back in disgust. 'Dirty talking won't help to warm me up.' I moved my eyes to the ground as I muttered 'creep', trying to ignore the feeling of Kai watching me.
After a few moments of silence, I lifted my eyes, wondering what had made Kai so silent for the first time in forever. Despite the bedroom eyes he had been giving me before, nothing could beat the look he was giving me at that point. My self-control to say no to that boy was already close to being destroyed and I was pretty sure that look was what did it.
'What are you-' I was suddenly overcome with a pressure between my legs, making my head drop back against the wall behind me; my eyes momentarily going white as my breathing increased. It was as though Kai's fingers were actually inside of me, bending and exploring my insides as his thumb rubbed circles around my clit. I had to look down to see if he was actually there yet he still hadn't moved from his position across from me; a seductive smirk placed on his lips.
'Benefits of magic,' he said as he relaxed more against the wall of the cave. 'I don't even have to be within 5 feet of you to make you come.'
I gave a bark of laughter as my hands dug into the ground beside my figure. 'This still won't change my attitude to sleeping with you.'
Kai was suddenly in front of me; his hand holding my chin so that my face was tilted upwards towards his. 'Wanna bet, wolf?'
The pressure suddenly increased making me gasp out in shock and pleasure, all the while, Kai held my chin as he watched me; my eyes forced to stare into his.
I could feel the pressure build and build but, on the point of happiness, the pressure ceased. I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from making a sound of protest. 'Bastard,' I breathed as my head fell against the cave wall.
'All you have to do is ask,' he sang as he watched me with pure passion in his eyes.
'That's never going to happen,' I said firmly, hoping that my words seemed more sure than I actually felt. The cold was coming quick again and I almost physically hit myself for turning down an opportunity of warmth.
'Hmm,' Kai murmured as he tilted his head to the side. 'I wonder how long you can survive in the cold without me.'
Slowly, he stood up, giving me a wink before walking away back to his side of the cave. With the feeling that just his magic had brought, I knew that it wouldn't take long for me to buckle.
*
Only a few minutes had passed, not silently though as Kai had the sudden desire to whistle some god awful 90s song. Despite his merge with Luke, Kai still seemed the same arrogant, annoying witch that he was when he first came to MysticFalls. Yet, the concern in his eyes that he showed when he occasionally looked up at me showed Luke's side.
In a feeble attempt to wiggle my toes and getting no response, I sighed in defeat. 'Kai,' I breathed, watching his eyebrows raise as a smile formed on his lips yet he didn't look up from the ground.
'Mmm?'
The cold had suddenly taken me over, so much so that I couldn't even ask him to come over. My tone had obviously been a big enough hint for I was suddenly pulled across the cave to where he sat; my body situated between his legs with my back against his and his arms around my waist.
'Feel better?' he breathed into my ear.
I could only breathe a sigh of agreement which seemed to be enough for Kai for he pulled back my jacket from my neck so that he could plant kisses along the skin. 'I told you that you just had to ask.'
'Bastard,' I breathed as my head fell back onto Kai's shoulder, giving him better access to my neck.
'Do you want me to help warm you up?' he whispered; one hand already moving under my coat and jumper towards my bra clad breast whilst the other went south, under the waistband of my jeans and past my underwear to my clit where his magic was only minutes before.
'God,' I breathed as Kai's lips began to assault my neck as his fingers and hand did the same.
'You know what will really warm you up...'
'I'm not fucking you in a cave,' I breathed only to have Kai push two fingers inside me, making me gasp. Kai took that as a sign, moving his lips from my neck to my own. The kiss was ferocious; full of need and desire as his hand moved under the bra to play with my nipple.
Kai groaned against my lips as his thumb rubbed circles harshly over my clit. 'You saying that is only going to make me want you even more,' he breathed as his tongue swept across my own.
'That's the point,' I whispered, pulling back to give Kai a smirk as I pushed my ass against his growth in his jeans.
Kai's face fell; his eyes squinting slightly as a smirk pulled at the corner of his lips. 'Naughty girl.'
Suddenly, I was lifted up and twisted round so that I was straddling Kai's lap, both of our jeans already pulled down so that his member was ready.
Carefully, he lifted me up before sinking into me; both of us letting out a gasp of pleasure as he filled my insides. 'You okay?' he breathed as he placed his lips back on my neck.
'Little bit defeated but fine,' I muttered as out hips began to meet each other.
Kai moved his lips from my neck to my own, placing gentle pecks as he stroked the hair out of my face. He slowly moved his lips to mine, kissing me again yet, this time, slowly but with just as much passion as before.
It didn't take long for us both to reach our peaks; Kai just before me yet he moved his hand to my clit to help me release the final bit of tension.
Once we had finished, Kai slowly lifted me off him, doing up our jeans with his magic before turning me back around so that my back was against his; his lips moving back to my neck.
'You warmed up yet?'
'You could say that,' I sighed as I let my head fall back against Kai's shoulder; the issues outside of the cave pushed to the back of our minds.