Morning Shower

You woke up and got out of the bed, carefully not to wake Damon, and walked into the bathroom.
Looking at yourself in the mirror, you saw that your hair was all over the place, with some pieces attached your skin to the sweat covering your body, making you feel dirty. Last night was definitely a heated night... you thought to yourself as the images of the previous night flashed through your mind, making you smile. But you hated feeling dirty, so to take care of that, you turned on the shower and quickly stripped down. When the water was warm enough to relax your muscles, you jumped in, a sigh of relief escaping your lips.
You closed your eyes and took in the feeling of the hot water falling onto your skin, slowly relaxing every muscle of your body. The sweet scent of lavender surrounded you. Hands started gently massaging your scalp clean, every so often across your shoulders... a finger traced down your neck and you moaned softly.
Only then did you realize that those weren't your own. Turning around, you saw Damon, who was naked, already wet and smirking. Clearly he was smug to be caught.
"You didn't think that you could have a shower without me, did you?" He raised his eyebrow at you.
"Of course not," you smirked, leaning up to attach your lips to his own. The water still running, the two of you began to share a passionate kiss. You could feel his tongue begin to glide itself into your mouth, so you simple parted your lips and gave him access, causing a moan to escape his throat. You loved the feeling of your tongues fighting for dominance, creating an inner heat to begin to build inside you. As if on instinct, you jumped up onto him, wrapping your legs around his waist. Almost slipping because of how wet you both were from the water, but Damon had caught you.
Your back was soon pressed against the far wall of the shower, the stream of water no longer reaching your bodies. The cool air is exposing, your nipples taut and he licks them slowly, making his teeth catch and drag over them. You arch your back, your groans just barely smothered by the noises of the shower.
"What is this?" You hear yourself asking just as he's got a hand gripped on your ass, holding you up so that you were at a better angle. He's practically drinking water with his tongue along your collarbone when he lifts his head, "It's just us having sex baby."
And the words you might've said or planned to say get lost when he pushes unapologetically against you and you cry out, not expecting it, feeling him push against you deeper. He grunts and grips to your ass and to your hand above your head and holds himself against you.
He's lost, between desperate thrusts and rough heaves until you kiss breathlessly his chin and your feet almost hit the ground as you slip from the wall and he holds your body flush against his.
"Damon..." you moaned, your chest moving so rapidly, you could feel each time you breathed against him. Your hands were grasped firmly on the back of his neck, holding his face close to yours. Both of you were gasping and moaning, trying to race to the finish line.
"I'm almost- ah," you gasped as his hips thrusted in an upwards motion, rubbing your clit perfectly. You thrust upward joining him. Damon placed a hand on your ass, slapping it hard while he grunted in your neck. He went untamed and thrust in as hard as he could.
You screamed. Your names were cried out as your orgasms reached your ecstasy.
Your body relaxed and you were left a gasping mess against the wall. Damon was breathless as he leaned back to catch your lips in a heated kiss, his tongue darting across yours while his hand held your face. Slowly you released your legs from around his waist and stood in front of him, letting him kiss away whatever breaths you still had left in you.
"Damon," you gasped, pulling away with a laugh. His beautiful baby blue eyes were wide with lust and his lips red from the kiss.
He stared at you with complete adoration. "I could literally fuck you in this shower forever, (y/n)."
"That's quite a waste of water." You giggled.
"Not with the way you squirt," He winked.
Your eyes shot open in embarrassment as you both erupted into a fit of laughter. "God, I hate you sometimes."
He shook his head and leaned in to kiss you again. "Nah, you love me."
"Okay, but I think we need an actual shower now." You said as you turned around to the shower again.
His lips came down to your ear.
"Do you want me to wash you?"
You nodded and bit your lip when his hands appeared in front of you, full of liquid soap. He started rubbing your shoulders, then his hands went down to your boobs and massaged them.
You smirked when he pressed his erection into your back. He grazed your ear with his lips and whispered:
"I can't help myself."