Breakfast In Bed

The sunlight streamed through your blinds on your windows and into your faces. Kai's arm was still wrapped around your waist protectively, his body glued to yours. You had a whole night of spooning and it was the best night of sleep you'd gotten. You shifted and slid back, your eyes widening, feeling Kai's erection pressed against your backside.
You stood away from the bed and Kai rolled to his back, light snores falling from his mouth. You kissed his forehead and then his cheek, knowing he'd stay in bed all day just because of how heavily he was sleeping. So you took it upon yourself to make him breakfast since all he did was care for you. You decided it would be a day where you gave back to him. Bacon sizzled in the pan next to the pancakes and you stirred a large glass of chocolate milk.
You hummed and eventually placed everything on a tray, bringing it to your bedroom and closing the door softly behind you. Kai stirred, rolling onto his stomach. He was so gorgeous and you sat next to him, stroking his hair and caressing his cheek. He huffed, but never opened his eyes. He rolled again onto his back, Kai suffered from separation anxiety almost and you knew it had something to do with you not being in bed to cuddle him. So he started turning and thrashing. You hummed and rubbed his chest, trailing your finger down his stomach over the blanket. You stood at the end of the bed, watching him, his hand placed over his erection under the sheet. Well you couldn't leave him hanging...
Throwing the blankets up, you crawled under like a kid making a fort and tucked yourself in between his legs, the sheet draped over the both of you. You rubbed his thighs through his sweatpants and his stomach jumped a little. You hummed and pulled them down his legs, he chose a great time not to wear briefs. His erection sprang free, resting against his stomach. You grabbed the base, running your thumb over the tip and pumping him slowly. Your tongue darted out, giving it a bold lick before placing it on your tongue, sucking lightly and teasingly.
Kai groaned and you knew he was awake. "Motus." He flicked his fingers, the covers landing to your side. He stared down at you, working on him. "Well look at that, Y/N under the covers to help me." He lazily smiled at you, his eyes still full of sleep. You smiled, pumping him and biting your lip, looking back up at him.
"I made you breakfast. But you were struggling in your sleep and I had to help." You blushed. Kai looked over, seeing a neat stack of pancakes and a plate of bacon to the side with chocolate milk. "I figured today could just be about you."
Kai smiled, eyes hooded, watching your hand work at him. "About me? What do you want from me?" He teased but you shook your head.
"That's the thing, you think that whenever someone does something nice for you, you have to give something in return whether its good or bad." You gave him a slurp with your tongue, Kai groaned. "So I'm paying you back." You whispered, taking him past your lips and down your throat, pulling back and repeating. Kai held the back of your head, reaching over to grab his chocolate milk.
"Getting head, in a bed, with chocolate milk. Satisfying enough." He sipped his drink, winding his fingers in your hair tighter as you bobbed your head faster. "Fuck, Y/N." He growled. You pumped him faster, your mouth on him at the same time, choking yourself and pulling back, repeating several times. One last time, you pressed his length to the back of your throat, gagging loudly. Kai's hips stuttered, you still pumped him, pulling away to watch him sip his drink. "You're gonna make me cum and spill my drink."
"Hmm." You sucked at him once more, Kai swore, coming undone above you. You watched his eyes cross, he gave a loud groan when he came in hot spurts in your hand, soaking his stomach and the sheets. "You liked that." You crawled up his body, sitting across his lap to give him a break. You wrapped your arms around his neck, some of his drink spilled on his chin.
"That was very much needed." He grinned up at you. You grabbed his drink, placing it on the bedside table and kissing him sweetly. "I'm still really hard for you and I really wanna see that ass of yours." He hinted. "I'd hate for you to be a tease on my day."
"Kai Parker, playing the system." You sighed and kissed him once again. You dug your nails into his biceps, the rough action always turned him on and he groaned into your mouth. "I think you can eat after I'm done with you." You wiggled out of your pajama bottoms and slipped your panties from your legs.
"I know what else I'd like to eat." He winked, his blue eyes full of a certain hunger you couldn't resist. You blushed. "Come on Y/N, let me see that pussy." You rolled off of him onto your back and spreading your legs as he took his place between your legs. He rubbed your clit with his index and middle finger, moaning at the sight. "I wanna tear this pussy apart." He groaned and placed his hot tongue over your core. Your eyes shut, a quiet moan escaping your throat. Kai hummed, one of his hands holding your thigh.
You reached for his hair, tugging on the short hairs at the base of his neck, pushing his mouth further into you. You hummed, wrapping your legs around his shoulders. "I think every morning should be like this." You laughed and then grunted, Kai gave a sharp slurp on your clit and running his tongue to your core to lap at any juices there. You pushed his head further into your core, he gave a nip to your clit and tugged it with his teeth, dragging it out slowly.
You gasped, but it was mostly a squeal. "Fuck." You moaned, parting your legs further for him. Kai hummed and sucked your clit harder, drawing your climax out of you. Your stomach boiled and your walls contracted, you came without warning and Kai held your hips into his face tighter. He licked his lips and pulled away, crawling over you and kissing you deeply. Your body was still shaking from your high, your kiss was suffocating you, and you held Kai's cheek for support. He pulled away and you gasped, kneeling and pushing him back onto his pillows roughly. Kai grinned, watching as you gave him a few pumps to make sure he was hard again and straddled his waist. He helped you, guiding his length to your core.
You grabbed his shoulders for balance and sank down on him, clawing his chest. You moaned, Kai joining you. "I bet you wanna fuck this tight pussy." You cooed and stroked his chin, kissing him. Kai held your hips, helping you grind against him in small circles.
"You have such a hot little pussy." Kai groaned up at you. "So fucking wet for me." He pushed and pulled you against his length quickly, shaking your body like a rag doll, using you how he wanted. "I love when you grind on my cock with your wet pussy." He grunted, thrusting up at you once to wake you up from your lustful state of mind. You squealed, he brushed your G-spot. "Right there?"
He rotated your hips again, angling for a deeper thrust, hitting that spot again for you. "Oh, Kai." You gasped and he started thrusting up at you. "I'm yours." The words tumbled from your mouth.
"Damn right." He grasped your throat and pushed and pulled you against him again. He groaned and you loved the feeling he was using your body to please himself. You gave it all to him. His thumb rubbed your clit. "Give it to me, Y/N." You moaned together, your walls contracting. Kai pulled your hips into his, trying to find his release. You came, squeezing him tightly, tilting your head back and scream out. He continued rubbing your clit, his toes curling. "Fuck." He stilled, his body shaking with immense pleasure. He buried himself deeper into you, releasing in hot spurts. You kissed him to muffle his groans, stroking his cheek as he finished his release.
"Fuck." He panted, resting his forehead against yours. "Breakfast is cold." He chuckled and flipped you over. "But I think I still want you. Y/N sounds very appetizing right now." He teased and kissed you, massaging your clit again.
"Don't push it, Malachai." You teased.
Kai shuddered. "You're pushing something if you keep calling me that." He laughed and kissed you again, drowning you in overwhelming pleasure throughout the day.