Hide & Seek

It had been a whole four months you had started dating Damon Salvatore. Sure he was crazy and not the best company, but something about the raven haired and blue eyed Vampire got to you. You hadn't met on the best terms, crushing on him while he hated you for attempting to kill him with your Vampire hunting friend who wasn't really your friend anymore. You were forced into a room to talk things out under Stefan's supervision, his younger brother.
Stefan was a great friend too, always there when you needed him. He saw potential in you and his older brother that you guys could get along. Stefan was right, Damon had fallen for you, as you did the same and asked you out on a few dates and getting to know each other better.
Damon sighed, his arm wrapped around your shoulders as you stared at the screen, watching a woman trip and fall while being chased by a monster. You rolled your eyes, watching blood splatter around as she got mauled. Damon laughed, having a sick sense of humor. You furrowed your brows, looking around and seeing there was nobody else in the boarding house with you guys. how did it feel? Being chased, knowing you were going to die? It would be hard to ask Damon, seeing as he was a predator and was never chased by anything that scared him.
"Damon?" You felt his chest rumble with laughter as he paused the movie and looked down at you. You had his attention now, your voice soft and it made him wonder what was going on in your head. "When was the last time you had chased somebody?" His mouth formed a line in thought, a huff coming from his nose as he rubbed your shoulder soothingly.
"I haven't in a while, what is going on inside your head, Y/N?" He laughed. You had never been curious in his feeding schedule or habits. You pulled away from him, sitting cross legged before him on the couch.
You played with your thumbs and swallowed. "I wonder what it's like? Being chased by something so powerful and you know you're going to die." He hummed in thought with you.
"Well I think I know how I could show you." He stood and held his hand out to you to help you up and off the comfortable position you were in.
"How?" You bit your lip to hide a smile.
Damon smirked his famous crooked smirk and leaned in, placing a kiss on your lips gently. "A game of Hide and Seek could simulate this for you. How about it Y/N?" He challenged and you smirked back.
"I am the master at hiding." You bragged and placed your fingers on his chest, walking up his chest to his neck. He drew in a deep breath and laughed.
"So if I turn off all of the lights, would it be enough for you?" This wouldn't be fair. He had better senses than you. But it would simulate what you wanted to know, a human such as yourself and Damon, a supernatural, could find you out easily.
You nodded. "So do we get a reward at the end?" Knowing Damon, he wouldn't do it unless he got something.
Damon crossed his arms and chewed on his tongue. "Each time I find you, I get to choose one article of clothing to strip you of." You laughed and nodded again. "You like that?" He grinned from ear to ear.
"Anything else?" You backed away, ready to hide.
Damon shook his head, turning off the living-room lights, the rest of the house dark because you hadn't been anywhere else in the house.
"Ready?" He laughed. You nodded, knowing he could sense your approval. You tried to hold back a giggle and shuffled away, the pale moonlight lighting the hallway just enough so you wouldn't trip over anything. You decided the hallway closet would start the round easy for you. You tip toed over to the small door, stepping inside of over bags and other items of no use to you.
When would he find you? Your stomach erupted into butterflies, wondering when he would come for you. It probably wouldn't take him that long. You giggled silently, covering your mouth to keep quiet and taking deep breaths to calm your heart rate.
"i knew you'd run for the closet." Damon's hand jumped out at you from the back of the closet. You screeched, being pulled into his chest so he could soothe you. "You wanted to know how it felt, Princess." You could see his smirk through the dark. You placed a hand over your chest, the light switching on inside the closet so he could see you.
Your eyes were squinted, already adjusted to the dark and not expecting such bright light. "So that means you get to choose something to strip me of." You placed your hand on your hips. Damon hummed and bent down, peeling your socks off first.
"We'll start simple at first." He opened the door and passed you. "I'll turn around and you start running again. You smiled wide, feeling like a small child again. Your heart hammered against your chest as you tip toed around him and into the bathroom down the hall. The tile was cold on your feet, making you jump a little.
Once again you had to wait for him as you hid behind the shower curtain in the tub. Your mortal eyes couldn't tell you who was with you or who was going to get you, and that made the game all the more fun.
"Really?" His deep voice sounded from in front of the shower curtain. You jumped and then covered your mouth in a giggle, trying not to let him hear you even though he probably did anyway. "You don't have to keep quiet, I can hear your heart beat." He chuckled and picked you up by the armpits in the pitch black, making you gasp and then laugh in spite of your stupid hiding place. You wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist, pulling him in for a playful kiss. He hummed and squeezed your bottom in an equally playful manner. You gasped and then smiled, the both of you walking toward the door so he could turn on the light.
He set you down and you placed your hands on your hips. "You win." You bit your tongue, knowing he loved that. He gave a cocky smirk and pulled your shirt from over your head and threw it to the side. The cool air hit your warm skin, sending goosebumps to burst on your skin. He bit his lip, trying to get a good look at you in your light pink bra he loved so much. Without another word, Damon left you alone in the rather large bathroom to find another place to hide. Where else could you hide?
When you left the bathroom, Damon was no where to be seen. The house was eerily quiet, making you shiver. You darted for the kitchen, hiding in the cabinets under the sink and covering your mouth to not let out nervous breaths mixed with giggles.
"Come out come out wherever you are." Damon cooed, you heard his footsteps from the dark little cabinet, hoping he wouldn't find you so you could get away. "You know you're going to lose the game anyway, Y/N." He chuckled and whipped the cabinet doors open, the kitchen lights blinding you. You laughed, Damon pulling you out by your arms and forcing you to stand with him.
"Damn." He pecked your lips and stroked your hair. You knew the drill already, unbuttoning your pants for him and tugging them down his legs, kicking them off to the side under the island in the middle of the room. Damon ran his large hand over your backside, pulling you into his front. He hummed when your hand fell to his chest and his greedy hands massaged the soft skin on your ass.
"This is going to be fun." He pushed you over the island. "Of course I wouldn't want my girl running around the house bare chested and with no panties on. Stefan could walk in, and see what belongs to me." Your arms held you up as he placed his front to your ass, grinding on you. A whine escaped you. "So maybe we can cut the game short, after all you'd lose anyway."
His hands ran down your sides, slipping into the hem of your panties and slipping back out, teasing you. No sounds came from your mouth, you were too mesmerized by his hand and body on yours to make a noise. His fingers slipped into the front of your panties, rubbing over your clit once. Your hips bucked into his hand, your head falling back onto his chest. He repeated the action before rubbing tight and pressured figure eights on your sensitive nub, your hand flying to the base of his neck.
"Oh f-fuck." You were shaking partly because of the pleasure and how much he was rubbing you. "More." You gasped, Damon pressing his lips to your cheek and whispering dirty things to you. He obeyed, pushing one finger into your entrance and rubbing you with his thumb.
His words were hushed against your cheek. "You want me to fuck you Y/N? Bend you over this counter?" Your squeeze on his neck assured him you weren't going anywhere and he could have you anyway he wanted. "Why don't you strip out of those panties there?" He stepped away, your legs shaking as you bent down and peeled them down your legs. Damon sucked in a breath, ripping his shirt over his head and joining you again, pushing you over the counter gently. Your ass stuck up at him, hearing him hum in approval and his hands rubbing over your backside again.
His breath fanned over your back and down to your dripping core, suddenly devouring you. You whined, arching your back so your stomach hit the cold granite top to the counter and gripping the edges with your mouth hung open. Your attempt to grind into his face was a success, moaning his name.
"Fuck, Damon." You reached a weak hand around to fist his hair, drawing his mouth into you further. He hummed around your clit, tongue diving into your entrance. "Yes yes yes." You panted, hearing him slurp over your clit and whining again. "Fuck."
His hands grabbed your ass cheeks, holding you into his face. You rocked at him, fisting his hair tighter, making him moan. Your eyes rolled onto the back of your head, feeling the burning in your stomach fade into your body. Damon pulled away, giving a playful smack to your left cheek. You jumped forward, hearing his tug his pants halfway down his legs.
Your eyes rolled into the back of your head, feeling Damon's length poke its way into your entrance. Damon sighed, holding your hips to his, starting he pace with long and hard thrusts. You squeaked, your body jolting forward as his hips met yours with a sharp thrust. One of his hands met your shoulder, the other still holding your hip in place as he continued to thrust as slow as possible.
"Faster." You demanded, mouth hanging open as your skin clapped against his. His finger tips dug into your hips, the hand on your shoulder pulling you into him as he thrusted into you.
"Shit." He cursed, giving you what you wanted. You whined, gripping the counter tighter. If you were a Vampire, you would have ripped the counter apart or into chunks. "If you really want that, Sweetheart." He chuckled, but groaning when you clenched your walls around his length. In response, he gave a slow, heavy thrust angled upward to you. You squeaked out, covering your mouth with your hands. He continued to rock into you, holding you into him so you had no choice but to stay where you were.
"Right there." You yelled when you saw white, screwing your eyes closed. Damon rammed into your G-spot continuously, your legs started shaking from the overwhelming pleasure he was providing you. "Fuck...fuck." You whispered, trying to spread your legs wider for him.
Damon started panting, a warning for you. Your walls clenched involuntarily around him, Damon leaning over your back and pushing you down into the counter.
"I'm c-close." You shuddered, Damon grabbed your chin, kissing it the best he could, continuing to ram himself into you.
"You better hold it." He said sternly, a warning in his voice and you were afraid to find out the results if you didn't obey him. You groaned, the pressure in your stomach rising and you had to find release soon. Damon's thrusts were getting sloppy, you pushed yourself into him to try and find your release, walls clenching tighter around him.
He groaned in unison with you. "Let it go, Baby." He stroked your hair, shuddering with you as your orgasms racked through your bodies. "Fuck." He cursed in your ear. Your knuckles turned white, screaming his name as you death gripped the counter top.
"Damon, fuck oh my God." Your body shook and shuddered, your orgasm doing a number on your body. Damon struggled to keep you into him, your body slipping as he finally held you up, finishing you both off and sighing into the crook of your neck. You panted, resting your upper body on the counter while Damon pulled out of you. Damon chuckled, seeing you so tired before him and knowing he had done a good job with you.
"I'd offer round two. But it looks like you can't use your legs." He laughed as you groaned in response.