Caveman

Kai scratched at his chin in discomfort, groaning as he did so. "I'm gonna shave this animal off of my face today." But you gasped and pulled his hand from his face. "I feel like you hated that statement." He laughed.
"Don't do that." You shook your head and rubbed the irritated skin for him. You'd been pushing him to grow his facial hair out, to more than just a little scruff. Facial hair turned you on so much and Kai looked like a man and not a blue eyed baby with it. But he hated the hair to be so thick and he only kept the almost beard for you.
Kai hid his face in his pillow away from your hand. "I only keep it for you. But I still hate it." He grinned up at you and you ruffled his hair. "Why don't I shave it and you can knit something with it. Apparently its doing more good for you than it is for me."
"Getting rid of that will make me very sad." You fake pout and turn him over on his back and swung your leg over his waist to pin his hands above his head. "Why do you hate it so much?"
"Because its itchy and I look like a neanderthal with it attached to my face." He laughed up at you. You shook your head at him. "You were perfectly fine when you met me, no hair-"
"And then you got lazy and didn't shave that one time. So that's your fault and you set yourself up for it. Plus I think your forehead is too big without the scruff to even it out." You giggled and Kai's mouth formed a line.
"Oh so now I have a big forehead." He played as if he were offended. "Great, I think that hurt that one feeling that I was starting to grow back from my whole childhood that was taken away from me-" You cut him off with a sweet kiss.
"Shut up." You bit your lip to hide your smile. "You aren't leaving this bed today, I hope you know that."
"If I shave I'll have to." Kai pointed out and you slouched a little.
"Let me get my fun out of it then." You whispered in his ear and trailed your finger across his jawline and he bit his lip when you started kissing at his neck, sucking gently at each spot before you jumped to another spot. You caught him by surprise by sticking your fingers in his armpits and tickling him down his sides too, making his squirm. He laughed and struggled, making you laugh with him. "You know I might need a new boyfriend, this one is too aggressive for me."
"Stop." He laughed and flipped you over, pinning your dangerous hands above your head. "Was that your fun?"
You shook your head. "I was getting there." You pouted. Kai kicked your knees apart and hummed to himself.
"So you expect me to just lay in bed with you, without feeding or using any magic I've worked so hard for, only to love you and have sex?" Well was it that obvious? "Without a razor of any sort to cut this thing off of my face?"
You nodded. "Of course. You know me so well."
Kai hummed down at you and lifted your shirt up and over your head. "Well let me get my fun out of being between your legs for a little bit. Because if I know you correctly, all it takes is for me to bite my lip and you're wet."
"All it took was for you to grow that beard out and my ovaries magically exploded." You accused and he shook his head at you. He started with your bra, kissing the little bit of cleavage and licking a stripe from it to your neck. You sighed when he trailed his kisses to your bellybutton and peeled at your shorts.
"Don't worry I've got many spells that can grow ovaries back. I have to be prepared for this sort of thing. Like get a fucking razor out of the bathroom so I can actually taste you without scratching myself." He darted his eyes up to you. Your stomach fluttered when he ripped your shorts down the seams in half and sighed in satisfaction.
"Don't worry about the razor." You parted your legs further for him as he adjusted his body between them. You could easily rest your feet on his shoulders. He ran his fingers up and down from your clit to your entrance and felt your body shiver under his touch.
He pulled the cloth to the side and looked up at you with a smirk. "I was right, you are wet."
"Yeah yeah fine, Kai Parker is always right blah blah blah." You rolled your eyes and he stripped you of your panties as well.
"When am I not?" And then he dove in, placing his mouth over your clit and sucking gently. He hummed and you wrapped your fingers in his hair. His hair across his jaw tickled your inner thighs but it didn't distract so much.
"Shit." You bit your lip. Kai held your hips in place and dug his tongue into your hot entrance, slurping up any arousal he could find. You huffed out, a girly moan leaving your lips. Your attempt to grind your hips back into his face failed as he pushed down on you to keep you still.
He replaced his mouth with his fingers. "I can see the Porn Hub title now: Neanderthal eats out young beauty." He joked and you laughed but cut yourself off to groan when he curled his fingers.
"Yeah but you're my neanderthal." You grinned back and squealed when he gave a hard thrust with his fingers and hit your spot, making your toes curl. Kai laughed and sucked at your clit, trying to drive you close as fast as possible.
It didn't take that long, his humming leaving vibrations through your body and his fingers giving you heavy thrusts, sending your body forward and back, your breasts bouncing in your bra.
"Fuck Kai." You squealed.
"Oh I love when you say that." He bit his lip at you and curled his finger up again. Your toes curled and your stomach tightened up. You came with a loud cry, tugging on Kai's head as he sucked your clit harshly to help finish you off.
"Fuck fuck fuck." You cursed and ground your hips into his mouth to finish yourself. Kai groaned and licked his fingers, standing from the bed. "Where are you going?" You raised a brow.
"To shave." He said simply and you pouted when he closed your bathroom door only to return minutes later clean shaven and still looking hot as all hell. "Now I can fuck you looking like an actual human." He crawled over you and kissed you, igniting a love making session that lasted half of your free day.