Daddy's Little Girl

It had been too long... it had definitely been too long since you and Damon had seen each other. With you being away to college more often than spending time at the Salvatore mansion and him being off on some mission half of the times you had visited Mystic Falls, you were very disappointed in the time you had been able to spend together. Let alone in the time you had been able to spend "together", to use the words Katherine had been using. You missed him. You really missed him. You hadn't been able to hide your disappointment when you found the Salvatore mansion empty again, this time you had come home for a visit. Still, you had decided to let yourself in -what use would that key he had given you have otherwise?- and wait until he might come back. You never knew.
And the fact that his shower was a lot better than the one on campus didn't hurt either. You had decided to use Damon's, not long after you started to get bored by just waiting. When you felt the hot water rain down on you, you just closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling. There was only one thing missing... "Damon...", you silently moaned, remembering the last time you had taken a shower here. His hands had roamed your body, had made circles on your breasts, and without thinking, you imaged what he had done back then. After that his had touched your belly, before resting his hands between your legs, searching for your clit, drawing circles around it, teasing you like he always liked to do.
"Damon...", moaned again when you brought your hand down there as well. If he couldn't help you, then you just had to do it yourself.
"I'm not complaining that I gave you that key, Y/N. Please don't stop on my account..." Your eyes snapped open and you automatically tried to cover yourself with your hands, even when you knew that didn't make any sense.
"Damon! I thought..." He smirked, walking inside of the bath room.
"No need to tell me what you thought, Y/N. You made that perfectly clear." He threw you a towel. "Dry yourself off and get to the bedroom. I think we can have a lot of fun tonight. There's no need to get dressed". He winked and turned around, while you did as he told you, quickly drying yourself and then making your way into the bedroom.
Damon was sitting in a chair, making himself comfortable, still fully clothed, and you started to feel a bit uncomfortable when he looked at you, the smirk still on his face.
"I had no idea you had missed me so much, little girl..." He nodded towards the bed. "Why don't you just show me exactly how you got through that time..." You climbed onto the bed, still feeling exposed. Damon watched you, a clear hunger in his face. You looked at him.
"I... what do you mean?" Damon shook his head, smirk still on his face.
"O, you know very well what I mean... I want you to finger yourself. And I'm gonna watch you fuck yourself. I'll enjoy every second of it." Ok... you could do that. You thought. It wasn't like you hadn't done it before, just not with an audience. You leaned back into the pillows, spreading your legs, giving Damon the view he was looking for. With one hand you reached down, between your folds, looking for your clit where you slowly started to draw circles around it. You placed your other hand on your breast, slowly starting to touch it, reaching for your nipple, pinching it until it became hard. The hand between your legs went faster, and you already felt how you slowly started to get wet. Damon couldn't keep his eyes of you.
His breath sped up slightly, and you could see his lips part, his tongue wetting them. He had brought a hand down between his legs as well, slowly rubbing his dick through his pants. You sped up the pace, now rubbing your clit with your thumb while you carefully stuck one finger inside of you, starting slowly, even though you knew that wouldn't be enough. You quickly added a second finger, starting to pump them in and out of you faster, still brushing your clit with your thumb. Damon still didn't lose you from his sight for one moment, rubbing himself more frantically, opening his mouth more and more, the tip of his tongue visible between his lips, breathing faster. This was turning him on more than anything you had done before, and that realization made you speed up even more, adding a third finger, trying to hit your g-spot every time.
You lost your attention for Damon, throwing back your head. You were close, so close, and it felt so good... until a hand closed around your wrist, forcing you to stop.
"That's enough, little girl... we wouldn't want you to come without me, after all?" You looked disappointed, but you could see by the look on his face that he wasn't finished yet. You'd get your chance. Just... not now, which was a bit of a pity. He did a step back from the bed, beckoning you to do the same.
"What, Damon. Isn't your bed comfortable enough?", you asked him when you stepped down, feeling the wetness between your legs, feeling how close you still were.
"O, I don't know... I might have other plans." He grinned. "Get on your knees, girl..." You obeyed, liking the game he was playing. It wasn't the first time the two of you had played it, but it seemed more intense than it had ever been before. "Why don't you just beg for Daddy's cock? I know you want it..." He smiled, looking down at you, and you started to unzip his trousers when he immediately grabbed your wrists again. "Beg, I said... maybe I'll give in..."
You smiled as well. He wasn't going to be able not to give in, you knew that, but you'd play.
"Please daddy... let me suck your cock. I really need to..." He let go of your wrists, allowing you to pull down his pants and his boxers, seeing how hard he already was.
"Fine... you can take care of it... After all, judged by what I just witnessed in the shower, you have really missed it." Again the wink. He wasn't going to let you forget that anytime soon, you were afraid. You took his cock and wrapped your lips around it, slowly starting to suck it. You started slowly, only taking in a small part of it while you worked on the rest with your hand. You kept looking up, knowing he liked to see you, knowing you liked to see what he was doing while you were taking care of him. He tangled his hand in your hair, starting to set the pace, starting to push himself in deeper and deeper. He slowly started to lose control of himself, to look away, even closing his eyes for a moment, and you decided that was a good time to speed up even more, taking him in completely.
It was something you hadn't done before, but it felt good, and more importantly, he was surprised by it.
"Fuck, yes...", you could hear him moan before you pulled away again, but that was all the encouragement you needed. The look on his face was priceless, and if your mouth hadn't been full with his dick, you were sure you had laughed. He started to move into your mouth, fucking you, making you take him in completely, time after time, and it didn't take long before you could feel him come, in your mouth. He didn't pull back before you swallowed all of it, before he had completely ridden off his orgasm. He looked down at you.
"Aren't you a good little girl, taking care of daddy like that?" You stood up, walked to the bathroom for a moment to rinse your mouth, before getting back into the bathroom.
"Let's hope Daddy takes as much care of his girl as I did of him." You cocked your head, looking at him, begging him with your eyes to just get on with it, just fuck you.
You wanted him, you wanted to feel him, and you had been teased enough. You saw him getting hard again when he looked at you.
"Look at you... so needy... It might be time to do something about that. After all... I can't have you in my shower moaning my name every time I get home." With those words he stepped out of his pants that were still at his ankles, walked over to you, put his hand in your neck and walked you over to the desk in the corner of the room, bending you over it. You gripped the sides of the desk when he spread your legs by putting his knee between them, and you felt his hard cock between your legs, suddenly entering you.
"I want to hear you moan again, Y/N." He started to thrust immediately, not trying to be gentle, but just claiming you as the ruthless vampire he was. As he knew you liked it. The sounds you were making were just incoherent, not able to form words or sentences. "Is Daddy's cock too big for you, little girl?", he asked while he gripped your hair, pulling up your head.
"N... no! More... ", was all you could say, gripping yourself tighter to the desk. You only felt how he was picking up the pace, even when you thought that wouldn't be possible. Suddenly you felt him pulling back your head even more, before his lips touch your neck. First a kiss, surprisingly gentle for what he was doing right now, but immediately afterwards you felt his teeth pierce your skin, you felt how he was drinking your blood, how he moaned while doing that.
Suddenly you felt his other hand on your clit, and you shocked like there was some kind of electricity going through you.
"Yes, Damon...", you moaned. "More..." He kept pounding into you, not caring about the bruises you'd have tomorrow, but you didn't care about them either. You only wanted him. "Damon..." was the last thing you managed to say before you felt how you were reaching your peak. You clenched around him, still feeling him thrusting into you. The desk and Damon's hand in your hair were the only things preventing you from falling down, so powerful was your orgasm. You panted, still riding it out when you felt Damon come inside of you as well. You fell back into his arms, completely trusting that he would hold you, and he did. He carried you in his arms to his bed, putting you on it, very carefully, before climbing onto it, lying next to you, pulling you into his arms, playing with your hair.
"I'm so happy to see you again Y/N. And you did so wonderful just now. You have no idea how happy I am to have you."