First Date

It was the night, your beloved daughter of sixteen years of age was going out on her first date. You thought the young man was polite and the perfect suit for your daughter. They adored each other as far as you could tell about how they talked on the phone. Her father and your husband Kai, on the other hand, wasn't too thrilled. You gave your daughter one last look, short shorts, a nice blouse and her purse around her shoulder hanging at her side. Her hair was done in little curls, makeup done to perfection all so she could impress her lover.
You wiped your eyes and kissed her cheek softly. Kai sat in the corner of the living room, refusing to believe his daughter was going out with a boy. He could remember sitting her on his lap and playing peek-a-boo with her while she giggled and drooled all over him. Her eyes met his, making him realize he was definitely very proud of his beautiful daughter with the same blue/gray eyes and perfect white teeth. Sure he was paying attention to how she looked, not agreeing with the short shorts all that much. But she was very kind, very cheery and playful. She had a need to help people and could talk to people without murdering them, she definitely took after her mother in that department.
Evelyn sighed with a smile that reached each of her ears, jumping up and down on her toes. "How do I look?" She twirled around. You clapped your hands together and wiped a tear that decided to take a stroll down your face.
"Gorgeous Sweetie!" You hugged her again as she looked at her father for approval. Kai's face was blank, making Evelyn gulp as he stood and approached her, towering over her. You thought he was going to scold her but instead, he smiled wide, teeth showing and his eyes crinkling.
"You're beautiful. You could go without those shorts though..." He trailed off and took a good look at her once more. "Where are you guys going again?" Evelyn rolled her eyes at her father.
"He was just taking me to the movies, Dad. Relax would you?" Kai didn't like such a tone, he was definitely the strict parent. His eyes were almost a warning themselves, making her mutter a small 'sorry.' "I wasn't going to do anything bad."
You stepped in with a smile, knowing Kai would run his mouth. You had been with him for quite some time and all he ever did was run his mouth.
Kai looked down at you with a glance and his attention directed to the front door where a small knock sounded against the wood. "You have time to change." Kai suggested, making Evelyn shake her head. She bounced to the front door, opening and greeting the young man and letting him inside. He looked nervous as he spotted Kai, arms crossed and buff. He was fit, short hair, dressed in a T-shirt and jeans with combat boots. Maybe Kai wasn't so worried anymore.
"This is my Dad-" Evelyn dragged her boyfriend to the center of the room to greet you. You smiled, loving the idea of Evelyn having such a nice young man. You noticed Kai puffed his chest out, preparing for the worst. The boy smiled weakly, reaching his hand out.
"I'm Jason." He stated, Kai could hear his pulse and loved the feeling of somebody scared of him.
Kai narrowed his eyes, noticing a small name-tag he must have had from work above his left breast. "I can tell, you've still got your name-tag on." Kai shook his smaller hand, the feeling of interacting with somebody other than his family becoming a good feeling. "I'm Kai, but I assume Evelyn has already told you all about that." Jason nodded quickly, turning to you and shaking your hand.
"Please don't mind him. He's possessive. I'm Y/N." You gently took his hand that was larger than yours.
Evelyn felt awkward, shifting from one foot to the other. "One more thing." This caught Kai's attention. "He's a Witch." Kai's nostrils flared and your mouth hung open.
Kai had specifically told her not to go out with anything Supernatural at some point in her life, though she was a Witch herself. But bringing the Supernatural unknown to them in their home would make danger for her. Jason's eyes widened, realizing her parents must not have wanted that.
You watched your husband leave his spot next to you, gazing down at the young boy who cowered a little. Kai had done this to you many times before, it was intimidating, especially to somebody who didn't know him. You grabbed his wrist, feeling Kai clench a fist.
"If you try anything-" Kai warned but was cut off by Evelyn.
"Dad stop!" She shouted and Kai looked over at his upset daughter. "He isn't trying anything! I know how to defend myself, remember?" Kai straightened his back, sighing through his nose and nodding.
"Just know this-" Kai faced Jason. "I can tell if you touch her. I will smell it, the only place you should be touching her is your arm around her shoulder. Do you understand me?" Jason nodded, obviously in a rush to leave the house with his date. "Good."
You looked down at the floor, upset with your husband's attitude toward a guest. But with Kai, he was unpredictable and you weren't expecting the best behavior. Evelyn hugged you, then grabbing Jason's hand and giving her father a hurt look, and left without saying goodbye to him. You turned to Kai who looked down at his feet.
"What was that?" You whispered, knowing not to raise your voice around him. It would make the matter worse. "He seemed perfect for Evelyn. I hope he stays with her now, it'll prove to you how much he cares for her."
Kai clenched his jaw and looked down at you with worry in his eyes. "She probably hates me now." You sighed, knowing he felt terribly guilty.
"She's a Daddy's girl. I don't think she could ever hate you." You wrapped your arms around him and rested your head on his chest. "I'm not going to fight with you." Kai wrapped his arms around you in return.
"I can't believe she's actually going out with someone." He admitted. You nodded.
"So what would you do if her twin lived? If he was here with us?" Evelyn's twin did not make his birth.
Kai swallowed. "I don't know. I've never pictures myself having kids, or a wife. It's hard, to actually try and pry myself into her life." He blinked quickly, Kai was going to cry and it would make you cry as well.
"You're already in her life. She is a Hell of a young woman and I did not raise her on my own. Don't you remember teaching her the different shapes and colors? Walking her to the bus doors because she didn't want to leave? Teaching her to control her magic because I sure as Hell couldn't help her." You laughed and angled his face down to yours. He smiled a crooked smile, his blue/gray eyes soft.
"Am I that bad?" His laugh was quiet, light and airy.
You wiped your eyes, Kai seeming like he was less emotional and wiped your eyes for you. "You've had that child wrapped around your finger since day one, when her little hand grabbed your thumb. You're doing a great job, Kai." He smiled at the memory.
"We have to let her go soon. You know that, don't you? Then we have to go to her wedding-" He looked away. You knew he remembered his sister's wedding and how much he regretted his decisions.
"Is that why you're afraid of letting go?" You sniffled. "Because of what happened to you? You're afraid to give her the life your father gave you?" His silence confirmed your guess. "You're far from it. I have watched you change to be a father, attitude and all. If you were the same as back then, you wouldn't be feeling this right now. Watching your little girl grow up before you. If you had been raised differently, you would have been taught right from wrong and passed it onto your kids. You hate it, I can tell you hate it so much."
He swallowed hard again.
"This is only the beginning, Baby." You sniffled. "It won't get any easier. You're nothing like your father. Has anyone pointed that out to you? The fact you're capable of loving a child and having a wife, being a leader of a coven that is growing out again finally, proves you're ten times the man your father was." He wiped your eyes. "I just want you to know I'm so proud of you."
"I wouldn't have learned if it weren't for you." He rested his forehead on yours. You both smiled. "When I first met you, I never thought I'd fall in love with a woman who had never thought about having sex with the bad boy."
You blushed, remembering when you tried to impress Kai. Trying to dress proper and make him laugh. It worked, only when you became a klutz and messed something up.
"And I didn't know you had a thing for good girls in skirts." He laughed and shook his head.
"Neither did I until I saw your ass in them." You turned a darker shade of red as he moved you back into the wall, kissing you hard. It caught you off guard, eyes widening and you giggled in between kisses. "I would just say fuck it and let's make some more children but our daughter wouldn't appreciate that very much." He teased and attacked your exposed neck. You tried laughing back but groaned when he nibbled your collar bone, knowing that was the sweet spot he could get to and make you quiver in his hold.
One of his hands slowly trailed up inside of your shirt, caressing your stomach, making goosebumps erupt over your arms. You sighed, feeling him nip again. "I feel as though you used your Heretic charm to make me feel bad for you and seduce me." He laughed again, lips moving from your collar bone to your jaw line.
"You'll never know." He hummed. You wrapped your legs around his waist, his arms moving to hold your ass into him and hold you up. It felt like you had just met, before you had a child and before he had proposed to you. Your stomach erupted into butterflies, pulling Kai's hair and directing his face to yours so you could kiss him passionately. His hand gripped your ass cheek which made you moan into your kiss, he knew exactly where to touch you.
"Fuck me." You groaned and he smirked and let you down. "But you have to catch me first." You teased and ran up the stairs, Kai using his speed to meet you at the top, picking up and kicking your bedroom door open, throwing you onto the bed.
"You have no idea what you do to me still." He smiled and straddled you, connecting your lips once more. He pulled away and lifted your shirt over your head, drooling over your dark red bra. "Shit." He sighed and dove into your chest, nipping from your collar bone to the swell of your breast, tugging the cup of your bra down with his teeth. You grabbed his hair, sighing as he went his way. Your feet played with his belt, not able to tug his pants down which made you whine.
"Eager?" He laughed and sat up on his knees, stripping his body of his shirt and unbuckling his belt, popping the button open and tearing your bra from your body, reaching down to play with your bare breasts.
"Wait." You broke the silence and he stopped, frowning. You took it as an opportunity to take control and flip him over so he was on his back. He smirked up at you as you kissed him and down his neck, his stomach and to the top of his jeans. He sighed out, watching you tug the zipper to his jeans. You tugged them quickly down his legs, rubbing over his semi hard length. His breath caught in his throat, spurring you on.
Kai placed his hands behind his head, watching you intently. You ripped his boxers away, his length resting against his stomach, aching to be touched. You grinned and wrapped your small hand around it, pumping it and placing kisses on his stomach. Once again he sighed out and closed his eyes, a grunt leaving his lips. You stepped away, making him groan as you stripped your jeans from your legs, tugging your panties along with them. He groaned again, wanting to touch you.
One of your hands slowly trailed down your stomach, finding your clit and rubbing it softly, making your hips buck forward and moaning out. Kai's nostrils flared, sitting up to watch you against the headboard. Kai bit his lip, reaching out to the side of the bed you were standing on and grabbing you. His hand replaced yours as you squealed and fell on your back.
"We're gonna make this quick." He growled in your ear, laying on his side next to you. You moaned, grabbing his length and pumping it in your hand at the same pace he was rubbing your clit. "Our daughter will be home soon." Your stomach started burning, feeling your release build up. He pulled his hand away, pulling your wrist away from his member.
"Then fuck me." You demanded through gritted teeth, Kai moving to spread your legs apart and position himself before you. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as he pushed in. He made a choked cry of pleasure and straddled you, caging you in with his arms.
"Fuck you got so tight. It's only been about a month, Baby." He praised and sighed, continuing to move his hips against yours. His skin clapping against yours had to be the best sound and you couldn't believe it was a whole month since the last time you had done anything so intimate. Your lids were hooded, your body going into pure bliss, your soft groans spurring Kai on as he thrusted at a quick pace, but enough for him to lean over you and kiss you passionately, holding the back of your neck into him.
You held the back of his neck in return, squeezing lightly in response to his pleasurable thrusts. He grunted into your mouth, screwing his eyes closed, your screams muffled by his lips. Everything around you didn't matter, Kai's fingers entwining in yours above your head.
You tilted your head back away from his mouth, allowing him access to your neck. He left sloppy kisses at the base, his hand grabbing your breast and playing with it. A choked cry escaped you, feeling your stomach tighten and your walls clenching around him. He struggled to move, your arousal and clenching walls, his upcoming orgasm. Kai groaned in your ear, then moving his lips over yours, connecting your lips and kissing you as you felt yourself let go. You whined, holding onto him as if you were going to die. He held you, rocking into you with a growl and releasing into you, still thrusting at a quick pace, desperate to feel you and be close to you.
"Oh." You gasped, eyes widening as he slowed his thrusting, your high stopping and Kai resting his forehead on yours. You cupped his cheeks, kissing him once more. "Why did we wait a month?"
Kai laughed, chest heaving. "You were the one who wasn't in the mood, Y/N." He caressed the side of your face, fingers trailing from your throat to your stomach, making you shiver.
He rolled off of you, allowing you to stand quickly. "Evelyn will be home soon. I need to be waiting for her." You sighed and dressed yourself, watching Kai do the same next to you.
"And you think I have a hard time letting go, clearly she knows her way home." He rolled his eyes in a teasing manner.