Lace

You bit your finger and flipped over on your bed with your legs in the air and waited for Kai to walk into your bedroom. He'd be so surprised and there was no way you'd be able to walk by morning. You red lace bra pushed your breasts up and your matching thong hugged your hips in a snug sort of way.
He had no idea you bought the set but red was his favorite color on you and lace was just his favorite thing for you to wear when you had sex. So you thought combining the two would turn him on even more. You hummed and flipped over on your back when you heard footsteps in the hallway.
Slowly, you trailed your finger tips down your stomach and to the waist band of your thong, pushing your hand under the lace and rubbing slow and small circles on your clit. You hummed while biting your lip to hold it in and contain yourself.
"Hey Y/N I got those razors that they show on T.V." Kai turned his back and closed the door and you rolled your eyes because he didn't notice you. "Those ones that like shave in one swipe. I love modern shit-" He shook his head and laughed to himself with his eyes closed. "I was gonna use it later after I showered because like all these older women were looking at me in the store and I got creeped out and these teenage girls were like 'omg look at that scruff' so I said hey why not shave tonight? Y/N wouldn't like some kids staring at her fine piece of ass boyfriend."
You groaned when you pressed into your clit harder to catch his attention and his gaze shot up to you and his jaw dropped. "You talk so much." You shook your head. "You didn't even notice me sitting here basically begging silently, trying to get you to notice me." Kai straightened his back and threw his bag onto the floor next to his feet. "And no you aren't shaving until I'm finished with you." You pouted and pulled your fingers from your panties, biting the same finger to drive him wild.
"Is that a new set?" He moved closer to the bed and ran his hand over the lace of your thong. "A thong?" He hissed when you lifted your legs to play with the strap between your buttocks. "What do you want, baby?"
"I want you to fuck me, isn't that obvious?" You bit your lip to hide your smile. "I wanna suck your cock-" You groaned and reached out to cup the front of his jeans while he pulled your legs down and parted them again. You flipped over and crawled onto your knees, unzipping his jeans. Kai tucked your hair behind your ears and grinned down at you. You bit your lip and tugged his jeans down his legs and he stepped out of them. You ran your hand over his bulge and he pulled your chin up to kiss you sweetly.
He let you return to peeling his briefs down his legs and you grabbed his semi hard length, stroking it slowly and kitten licking the tip with your tongue. Kai hummed and stroked your hair as you went. "I love when you look at me with those pretty eyes while you suck me off."
You laughed and took his past your lips, letting him touch the back of your tongue and you felt him harden in your hand. Your other hand reached down and cupped his balls, making him hum again in satisfaction. You hummed with him and bobbed your head, moaning into him and sending vibrations through his body. He hit the back of your throat and you gagged, making tears pool in your eyes. Kai pulled your head back to let you get air and enocuraged you with a light push at the back of your head to take him all the way again.
You obeyed and gagged, your chest convulsing and asking for air to supply your lungs. "Fuck, good girl." Kai praised and kissed you. You took a deep breath and stroked him with a smile on your face. "You want me to eat your pussy?" Kai hummed and grabbed your breasts.
You nodded and lay back against the pillows and Kai crawled across the bed to you and ripped his shirt over his head before he dipped his head down and rubbed his hands over the inside of your thighs. His cold rings made you shiver and he grinned up at you. "Are you ready for me baby?" He bit his lip.
"Yeah." You whispered and parted your legs wider for him. "I want you to fuck me so hard." You cooed down at him and he pulled your thong from your smooth legs. "Go faster, stop teasing me." You demanded.
"Patience." He grinned back and placed his hot mouth over your clit. You squealed out with joy and grabbed the back of his head. He closed his eyes and hummed into you, swirling his tongue in small circles over your clit.
You bit your lip and watch him pull away, kitten licking your clit while rubbing the tip of his index finger through your folds. You cried out with want and he placed his mouth completely over your clit again. "Kai." You moaned and tugged his hair, making his hands shoot to your hips and he groaned. You took control and ground your core into his mouth, thrashing up and down to get your friction. Kai groaned and pulled away, crawling over your body and kissing you hard, drowning you in his kiss and teasing your folds with his cock. You whined in his mouth and cried out when he sheathed himself inside of you with a single heavy thrust. It hurt but felt so good and you jolted forward.
Kai held your chin and his pants were directly in your face. His rings chilled your entire body and his breath smelled like mint. You held your mouth open and moaned at him with each thrust, sending your body forward and backward. "You drive me insane." He groaned and kissed you deeply and pulling away to concentrate on your face. You winced when he dug into your G-spot. "Right there Y/N?" He asked and did it again, making you squeal into his face. Kai hummed and gave a heavier thrust than before, sending your head tumbling into the pillows.
"Fuck me harder." You challenged and Kai pressed you by the shoulders in the mattress, changing his angle slightly and ramming into you, groaning when you squeezed your walls to feel him. "Make me cum all over your cock." You played with your breasts and cried out when he dug into your G-spot again. "Fuck keep doing that." You squealed and licked your lips when he did it again with a grunt. Each time he did it, it drove you closer and closer to your climax. You weakly reached between your legs to rub your clit in time with each thrust.
You tensed when you approached your orgasm quickly. "Shit." Kai slowed down and as much as your contracting walls made him want to keep going, he stopped and steadied his breathing, your orgasm disappeared and you groaned in frustration.
"What's the matter Kai? You can't handle it if I cum around your cock?" You teased and Kai growled. Uh oh.
"No Sweetheart, actually I was gonna build you up. But since you challenged me you won't get that." He licked his lips and held you down, giving a heavy thrust into your hips like he did to start your session. You cried out and rubbed your clit again with each heavy thrust. You would be bruised in the morning from his skin clapping yours but you couldn't care less.
Your walls involuntarily squeezed around him and you cried out, holding onto the back of his neck and you came around him. You winced with each thrust and your toes curled with your stomach tightening. Kai groaned at you and you thought he was going to cum but he didn't. "That was so hot." He whispered and slowed his thrusts when you recovered. "Fuck you're so hot." He shook his head and lay on his back, patting his thighs. "Why don't you come ride my cock?" He insisted and you blushed, kneeling and wincing when you felt a slight pain between your thighs. "Oh you're sore already. You're getting what you asked for." He teased and you swung a leg over his waist slowly, trying not to wince at the slight pain. You placed your palms flat on his chest and he guided his tip through your folds and you sank down on him slowly.
Kai grinned up at you and you swiveled your hips in small circled over his cock. You moaned out when you buried his tip into your G-spot. "Shit." You cried and Kai pulled you down by the throat, thrusting up at you. You whined but thrusted downward for your hips to meet at an odd time and you weren't in a rhythm, making Kai growl up at you because it only made him struggle more.
You thrusted down on him with more force and bit your lip in concentration. "Fuck." You whined and rolled your eyes when he hit your spot again. "You're gonna make me cum again." You pinched his biceps.
"Hold it." He groaned up at you. Kai's length twitched inside of you and he groaned, encouraging you to keep up your untimed rhythm. "Give it to me, Y/N. Cum for me." He slapped your ass as you bounce against him. You shook your head and tried to tease him. "Come on baby, give it to me. Make me cum." He cooed and then gave a loud groan when you let it go for him, your hips stalled against his. You squeezed his arm tight and Kai threw his head back with a groan and came deep inside of you, groaning with each spurt and circling his hips under yours to get friction and finish off.
"Kai." You groaned and rolled your hips to a stop. You lifted your hips off of him and rubbed his scruffy chin. He allowed you to rest your head on his chest and you took your bra off, tossing it across the room because it was making you sweat.
"Round two in the shower?" Kai asked and quickly pushed you off of the bed, throwing his pillow at you and running into the bathroom. You laughed and tossed his pillow to the side and followed after him.