Bet On Me

You shrieked, skittering away from the cold water emanating from end of the hose in Damon's hand.  The vampire cracked up, doubling over and bracing his free hand against the wall of the Salvatore Mansion.
"Your...face!" he choked out between laughs, watching you flop face down onto the sun-warmed sidewalk.
"Damon!" you hollered, flipping him off as you pressed yourself, shivering, against the now-gradually-cooling concrete, "You messed with the wrong Y/N!" 
He rolled his eyes, chuckles subsiding.  You'd never seen him laugh this hard in the 10 years you'd known him, so even though you were soaking wet, this whole situation wasn't entirely a mishap. 
"You can finish weeding my garden, Salvatore," you yelled, rolling onto you back on a new hot stretch of sidewalk.
Damon made a face.
"Don't you wax that shit?"
"Damon!"  He flashed you a wide smile, winking as he turned to enter the house for a minute.  Re-emerging, he tossed you a huge towel as you stood up, shivering.  "Thanks."
"Least I could do."
"Uh, I feel like hot chocolate would really seal this deal.  I'm freezing my ass off."
"Nothing I haven't seen before," he smirked, snorting as you smacked his shoulder with a dripping hand.  "You know which brother'll make you cocoa.  Go find him."
"Stefan?"
"No, the other one," snarked Damon.
"I meant: where is Stefan?"
"Reading.  Writing.  Schmoozing with Elena."
"Oh, fuck, I've gotten the carpet wet," you groaned, ignoring his last comment as you tiptoed across the soft rug onto the kitchen's tile floor.  Twisting your hair over the sink to get the majority of the water out, you turned around to see Damon staring smugly at your ass.  "There a problem?"
"You're still wearing pants."
"I'm cold!  And anyway, keep it in your pants, buddy."
"Hmm, funny, that's not what I heard last night-"
"Don't you dare-" you started, moving towards him armed with a kitchen towel. 
"Oh, Damon," he moaned, voice an octave higher than normal.
"Damon!" you screeched, throwing your wet self at his chest and pummeling him with your fists.  How nice it was that his vampire strength meant you couldn't really, truly hurt him.
"Harder, don't stop!"
"You dick!"
"I think it was, 'Your dick,' and then incoherent noises," he grinned smugly, spinning you so that your back was pressed into the fridge.  "Hm, funny how we always end up like this."
"I feel like 'funny' isn't the right word," you responded, rolling your eyes and wrapping your arms around his waist to press your face into his chest.  Stefan could be heard coming down the stairs, humming quietly to himself. 
"You might catch a cold from wearing wet clothes," Damon whispered into your hair as he pulled you gently towards your bedroom, "I'd take these off if I were you."
"Okay," you purred, slipping out from his arms and pulling your shirt over your head.  He raised his eyebrows, not expecting you to actually listen to him.  "I'll strip while I drink hot chocolate; two birds with one stone," you chirped, speed-walking into the hallway and linking arms with a confused Stefan. 
"Y/N-"
"Stefan, will you make cocoa with me?" you asked innocently, watching him snort as Damon stuttered in front of the two of you.
"Absolutely not-" blurted Damon as you began to shimmy out of your shorts.  You stepped aside, wriggling under Stefan's other arm.
"But I thought you said I should drink hot chocolate with Stefan and take off wet clothes?"
Damon paused for a moment. 
"Okay.  I'll wait.  We'll see who holds out first," he smirked, winking as he sauntered from the room. 
Stefan handed you his jacket after you came back with a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. 
"Thanks."
"You two are kinky as hell."
"Keeps it interesting," you grinned, grabbing the can of chocolate powder from a cupboard.  "I usually come out on top."
"That...was information I with which I don't know what to do."
"You'll see."
"Damon's usually good at getting what he wants," smiled Stefan, handing you two mugs. 
"If I were you," you responded playfully, "I'd definitely bet on me."