The Princess & The Witch (Part 2)

'Kai, I don't care how many first edition classics you find me; if you play that fucking song one more time, I will burn that stereo to ashes!' I shouted as I walked down the stairs at 9am.
'Look, princess, as I have told you many times before; it's a classic! I let you read those books don't I?'
'Yeah, but that doesn't affect you!' I shouted, storming into the kitchen with my hands on my hips; the smell of cooking waffles filling the air.
'Well, you seem more interested in those books than me so, yeah, it does,' he turned round holding the pan to give me a wink causing me to roll my eyes. Our first time together had certainly changed things around the place. After that morning, we pretty much became a married couple; sleeping in the same bed, having sex majority of the time, especially as there wasn't much else to do, and of course arguing, but it was still petty stuff.
I had tried to come to some sort of arrangement about getting rid of Asia in exchange for something, anything, but Kai wouldn't hear it. He said that he would stop ruining my books but 'Asia stays'.
He placed the pan down, exchanging it for a plate high with waffles which he placed in front of me, giving me a lingering kiss before moving back around the counter. 'So, what's the plan for today then, sweetness?'
I slowly lifted my eyes to meet his twinkling ones; my fork halfway to my mouth. 'That's not funny,' I said, remembering the distinct conversation that we had had no weeks ago, a couple of days after our first time together, about the pet names. I told him that there would be serious consequences for him if he continued to use them but apparently, he didn't listen. 'You do remember what I said to you about that, right?'
Kai just stood there, leaning against the counter with a smirk plastered on his face. 'Yes, dear,' he retorted.
At his words, I felt my blood boil but, instead of showing him how annoyed I was, I sent him a sweet smile before slowly getting off my stool. I walked around the counter towards him; his eyebrows rose in suspicion at my reaction, before leaning up to give him a brief kiss on the cheek.
'What was that for?' he asked, one eyebrow raised as he watched me cautiously.
'Being a wonderful cook, a wonderful person...And lover,' I smirked, biting my lip as looked down at me; his cautious look disappearing in a heartbeat.
He released a deep sigh. 'I know what this is about.' I tilted my head slightly to the side; an action he mirrored as a smirk appeared on his lips. 'This morning wasn't enough for you?' he breathed, hooking an arm round my waist, pulling me flush against him. 'Do you really want more?' he breathed into my ear causing me to blush.
'Well, there's no such thing as enough,' I laughed as he wrapped another arm round my waist; his hands gradually falling lower and lower 'til they cupped my arse. 'How about I run upstairs and put on that 'little number' you love so much?' I asked, biting my lip so as to hold my smirk.
'That sounds like a very good plan.' At his words, he released me. Smiling at him, I walked away, swinging my hips slightly in my jeans.
The second I was out of his eyeshot, I sprinted to the front door, making sure to open it carefully so that no noise was made, before running down the drive and into the nearby forest; Kai's pager gripped in my palm.
*
I knew it wouldn't take him long to figure out that I had run off with his precious pager. But, I did warn him. I told him that if he kept playing that crappy song, there would be consequences. And that is exactly what happened.
I was jogging slowly through the forest, not worrying about where Kai was. It had probably been five minutes since I left before I heard him shouting my name and, despite my attraction to him and knowing that he would never truly hurt me, him shouting out my name did chill me to the bones.
It was no doubt a very dangerous thing to do, taking his pager. I didn't even think I would get it. After all, it was in his front jean pocket and it was something that he was very protective over but for reasons I didn't know or understand. Which was why I took it. If I wanted Asia gone, then I would have to get rid of something that meant a lot to him.
I felt my foot catch underneath a log causing me to fall to the ground; the air being pushed out of my body as I connected with the forest floor. I waited in silence, trying to see if I could hear Kai in the distance but the forest remained silent. At least, 'til Kai began to sing 'Heat of the Moment'.
'After all, that's why you took it, didn't you sweetheart?' he sang through the forest, no more than 100 metres away.
'Because you wanted me to come after you. Playing some kinky hide and seek game in the forest is your idea of a good time?' With each word, his voice seemed to become louder as though he closing in with each word he spoke.
I felt my body freeze in panic; my breathing slow as though I thought that he would be able to hear me from where he stood. 'Alright, alright. We'll do it your way,' he sung; his smirk evident in his voice. 'I'll play your dirty little game. How about I'll close my eyes, count to ten and then I'll come for you. Or rather, you'll come for me.'
I lay still, waiting for something, anything. It was only when he started the countdown that I dragged myself up and pelted through the forest; Kai's voice echoing through the air.
'Nine. Eight. Seven. Six...' My heart was racing from my pace; my lungs feeling like they were going to burst out from my body. I was almost thankful when Kai finished counting; diving behind a large trunk of a tree as I tried to catch my breath.
'Ready or not, I'll make you come,' he sang as my head fell hard against the tree, trying desperately to catch my breath but not loud enough to alert Kai of my position.
'You know, when you came downstairs this morning I thought 'hey, why don't I treat my girl to a day of heaven. Wait on her hand and foot, pleasure her all day long.' And then you had to run off with my prize possession. And my pager. But, let me tell you something, sweetheart, if you think I'm going to be easy on you after this stunt you've just pulled, you would be very wrong.'
The forest suddenly became silent, not even my breathing making a sound.
'Got you,' came a whisper from over my shoulder. I screamed in shock; the sweaty pager falling from my hand as I whipped my head round, watching Kai lean against the tree with a smirk on his face.
'Now, what was the punishment for me catching you?' he asked, taking a step towards me, leaving his pager in the dirt without a second thought. 'Oh, yes.' My eyes widened as his smirk grew. As I turned to run, Kai grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. I struggled against his arms, causing me to fall to the floor onto my back; Kai landing hard on top of me.
He grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head as he crashed his lips onto mine; pushing his tongue deep into my mouth before biting and tugging hard on my lips. As I tried to catch my breath, he sucked and nipped at my jaw line, making me moan loudly; his lower body grinding against me. I tried to move my hips against him but, due to his weight, I could barely move an inch.
His mouth gradually slid to my neck, biting and sucking as he went. Once his mouth reached the beginning of my top, his hands let go of my wrists only to rip the top down the middle; my nipples hardening at the cool air that touched them. He pushed the ruined fabric harshly off my body before attacking my breast with his mouth, once again biting and sucking. I closed my eyes as he placed his mouth on my other breast, revelling in the moment.
It wasn't long before he pulled the pj bottoms I was still wearing down to my ankles, leaving me in just my lacy black pants. He looked hungrily into my eyes; his ever present spark glistening in his eyes as he dragged his lips gently over the skin just above my pants; his eyes never leaving mine.
With tantalizing slowness, he took my pants in between his teeth, pulling them down my legs before tossing them behind him. He dragged his hands up and down my thighs before pulling them harshly apart; his breath warming my entrance.
I felt a wetness pool at my core, desperately needing his mouth on me but, as though noticing my aggravation at his lack of touch, he placed his lips on the top of my thigh before sucking the skin hard, causing me to gasp loudly and arch my back. 'Kai...' I moaned.
I felt his head shake as he laughed against my skin. 'What did I say?' he asked, biting hard enough to pierce the skin.
I bit my lip in order to keep myself from moaning in annoyance but the second I felt his tongue lick up my folds, my lip was released as I groaned loudly, arching my hips slightly, urging him to go deeper. Noticing my action, his hands grasped my hips, holding them down hard enough to cause a bruise as his tongue buried itself deep into my core.
I felt everything begin to tighten as he turned his attention to my clit, biting and sucking hard, replacing my inside with his fingers, curling and moving about, pushing me over the edge. I screamed, filling the forest with a sound loud enough to cause animals to vacate if there were any in this prison world.
Kai didn't stop even after I came. He continued to drink everything up, even pushing me over the edge a second time before he brought his lips to mine again, placing a gentle kiss to mine before pulling back with a smirk. 'That's enough punishment for one day,' he said with a wink before pushing himself deep inside me, causing me to gasp at his suddenness.
'Shush,' he whispered, placing gentle kisses on my neck as he held himself inside for a few moments before moving slowly, hitting my sweet spot every time; our pants the only audible sounds in the area.
It wasn't long before both of us reached our peak; Kai falling onto my chest as he tried to regain his breath. I slowly stroked his hair as he peppered kisses along my breasts. 'Have you learned your lesson?' he asked, lifting himself onto his elbows so that he was hovering above me.
'What, that I'm more precious to you than that pager?' I asked with a small smile.
Kai rolled his eyes as he placed a kiss on my forehead. Slowly, he stood up, quickly doing up his zipper before stripping his jacket off and passing it to me. I lifted myself off the ground; suddenly finding myself naked as my ripped top fell away, as I placed the jacket round my shoulders.
Kai lowered himself before lifting me into his arms, hugging me tight to his body. 'You've only just figured that out?' he laughed quietly as he walked back through the forest towards the Salvatore's house.
* I had no idea how long I had slept. What I did know was that I was sore all over but definitely in a good way. I woke up, stretching my arms high above my bed before rubbing sleep out of my eyes. As I did, I looked to the window to see that it was dark outside. Slowly sitting up, the covers fell away to reveal what looked like a lacy, black, strappy top hugging my breasts tightly. I frowned, whipping back the covers only to find that the top was in fact a dress.
'What the...' I muttered, suddenly worried that I had blacked out after the moment in the woods. As though on cue, Billie Holiday floated through the air; the sound muffled slightly due to coming from downstairs.
Slowly, I rose from the bed, walking round it only to catch my reflection in the mirror beside the door. My mouth almost fell open at the sight that was before me. Despite being laid down, my hair was in waves falling down to my chest as though it had been professionally done instead of the usual ponytail I placed it in. There was also an unfamiliar glow to my cheeks that I had never seen before. It wasn't like the supposed 'glow' that women get after their first time, especially since the moment in the forest wasn't my first time with Kai but something else, as though I was extremely happy.
After feeling satisfied with my appearance, I slowly opened the door only to be greeted with rose petals littering the floor, leading what seemed to be a path round the corner of the corridor. As the music floated through the house, I felt a nervous feeling fill me. I had no idea what I was about to encounter yet I knew that whatever it was going to be, it would be a surprise.
On reaching the bottom of the stairs, the music was filling my ears; the song 'Good Morning Heartache' seeming like perfection compared to the usual Asia.
I continued to follow the petals which ended up leading to the front door of the house. With a skeptical look on my face, I cautiously followed the petals across the drive to a little open area in the middle of a gathering of trees.
This time, my mouth truly fell open. The area was filled with little fairy lights; a large picnic blanket in the middle of the grassy patch with two wine glasses and a basket. Despite being a few metres from the house, the music was still as loud as it was inside, causing me to feel slightly entranced by the entire scene.
'So you like it then?' Came a voice from the trees. Turning, I saw Kai leaning against one of the trees; his usual smirk on his face as his eyes drank in my figure.
'I don't really know what to say!' I laughed, suddenly feeling slightly emotional. 'I mean, no one has ever done this for me before!'
Kai scoffed as he took a few steps towards me. 'Who said it was for you? You just happened to come across my usual Monday evening. Or maybe it's Wednesday...I don't know. I can barely keep track of the days anymore,' he said with something that resembled a sad smile as he looked off into the distance. But, in a heartbeat, it was gone and he was back to looking at me with something that I couldn't quite figure out. It seemed to be something like care but I couldn't imagine Kai ever feeling that do, instead, I pretended to imagine it.
'Okay then. If this is your usual night, then why am I dressed like this,' I asked, gesturing to the dress, 'and why are there rose petals everywhere?'
Kai continued to look at me with that same look; a small smile on his lips instead of his usual look. He held out his hand for me to take which I did before gently tugging me down to the blanket. 'Because I have a surprise for you, that's why.'
I watched him for a few seconds before I spoke. 'Okay...I should be worried, right?'
Kai simply laughed before releasing one of my hands that he was holding onto before reaching into the basket, only to look back at me for a moment. 'Close your eyes.' With a hesitant moment, I closed my eyes, feeling Kai take his hand from mine as rustling and clattering filled my ears. 'Open,' he whispered into my ear not after a few moments.
Once I did, I felt them widen. In front of me, was what seemed to be a full course meal; steak, vegetables, chips and even a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. 'What's all this for?' I asked, finally finding my voice.
Kai simply smirked before picking up a chip, popping it into his mouth as he watched me. 'Do I need an explanation for everything I do?'
I laughed quietly before taking the plate that Kai offered me; quickly digging into the meal before me.
*
The evening continued with quiet talk as we watched the stars; the music playing lightly in the background as I laughed and flirted with Kai. It was once we had devoured the strawberries in not such a publicly acceptable way that we lay down on the blanket; my attention mainly on the sky above me and Kai's fingers dancing gently across my arm.
I wasn't sure how long we stayed like that but the moment was broke when Kai sat up with a devious look on his face. 'What?' I asked in a not so amused way.
Kai clicked his tongue as he shook his head. 'Always thinking the worst of me,' he said. 'Then again, I should expect it due to previous events,' he said with a wink before leaning into my neck. 'Do you trust me?' He breathed, causing my eyelids to flutter close briefly before opening again.
'Why?'
'Don't be difficult. Just answer the question.'
I tried to take deep breaths as he began to pepper kisses along my neck and jawline before I answered. 'I guess.'
He took his head away and gave me an unimpressed look. ' I need more than a guess.'
I but my lip in order to contain a laugh. 'Fine. Yes, I do.'
He smiled before placing a chaste kiss on my lips. 'Close your eyes again.' I did as he said, waiting for his touch again but it never came. Instead, I felt something cool and metal kiss my open palm. I almost opened my eyes but waited for Kai. The second he gave me the go, I opened my eyes only to see a small, circular object. I seemed like something I recognised but, nothing came. I gave Kai a questionable look to which he just laughed.
'You're telling me you don't know what this is?' When my expression didn't change, he laughed again, taking my hands in his. 'This is the asendent.'
At his words, I felt my eyes widen. 'The thing to get us home?' Kai slowly nodded but as quick as my excitement came, disappointment took over. 'But we don't have the power to use it. We can't get home.'
My head fell in disappointment and sadness. I hadn't seen my friends for 4 months now. I had begun to think that there would be no chance to get back home but when Kai first mentioned the asendent, I found hope. Hope that I would finally get to see my brother, Matt, again as well as all my friends but then I remembered that Kai had said they he needed witch magic in order to use that and, being a simple human and half of the population in the prison world, there was no way that the asendent could be used. Yet, the way Kai was looking at me made me feel as though everything we knew was about to change.
'I found a book on my coven and its magic. It states that every 21 years, the same age as the merging twins, the eclipse can be accessed with non magical blood.'
'So my blood would work?' I asked incredulously. Kai slowly nodded his head as everything sunk in. 'But when's the date? Have we missed it?'
'As fate would have it, it's in two days time,' he said with a smirk.
'So, we're going home?!'
'Indeed we are, princess.'