Storm ⛈

'The room was empty yet the sound of the grandfather clocking chiming away in the corner of the room made the silence of the manor even more terrifying.
Her heart was thundering away in her chest and she knew that the beast would find her. He always did.
She slowly backed herself into the far corner of the room, waiting for him to burst into the room and kill her.
The sound of boots on the wooden staircase made her heart jump with each step.
Just as the footsteps stopped outside her room, she held her breath, waiting for the beast to appear, yet nothing came.
Suddenly-
The speakers boomed alive with chanting causing me to jump right out of my skin; the book I was so enveloped in tumbling from my hands and onto the floor in front of me.
Looking around the sitting room of the Salvatore Boarding house, I tried to see who or what had turned on the speakers yet no one was beside them.
Slowly, I bent down to retrieve my book; my eyes flickering round the room for movement yet there was none aside from the dancing shadows from the flames of the fireplace.
'I can't stop this feeling,' sang the speakers, causing me to frown in confusion. 'Deep inside of me.'
'What on earth...' I asked as another voice joined the singer.
'Girl, you just don't realise....What you do to me,' came the other voice from the balcony.
'Oh, you have got to be kidding...' I groaned as I let my head fall back against the sofa.
'When you hold...' sang Kai incredibly loudly and out of tune causing my eyes to shoot in his direction. 'In your arms so tight, you let me know...' he continued to sing; his hand on his chest as he walked along the balcony towards the stairs; his eyes fixed on me. 'Everything's alright,' he sang as he reached the stairs. 'And I...m.' He stopped to give me a wink before belting out 'Hooked on a feeling'.
As the song continued to a slight instrumental part, Malachai Parker danced and swayed his hips all the way down the stairs, singing along to the next part as he went.
'You're such a child,' I muttered under my breath as I opened my book up to the place where I had stopped before I dropped it.
Suddenly, Kai was standing right behind me; his head bent to my ear. 'You're in love with me,' he sang.
'Piss off, Kai,' I said in a deadpan tone, hoping he'd get the hint though, knowing him, he'd carry on anyway and probably act worse than before.
'Oh, come on, sugarplumb. You need to have some fun,' he sang, plucking my book from my fingers before swinging it tauntingly in front of me with a smirk.
'Kai, give it back,' I growled, slowly getting up from the sofa.
'Girl, you got me thirsty for another cup of wine,' Kai sang as he danced backwards.
'Kai, I'm not joking...' I growled, though this time louder as I walked around the sofa towards him. 'Kai...' I said in a warning tone once I was close enough but, just as I was about to snatch the book out of his fingers, he lifted it as high as his arm could reach. 'Really...'
'You know, I love the classics but Blue Swede just rocks this cover, don't you think?' he asked, completely oblivious to my attempts at jumping to reach the book.
'Fucking fabulous now, give me back my book!' Just as I was about to reach it, Kai smirked down at me and brought it behind his back, looking down at me with an intense stare.
'All the good love, when we're all alone,' he sang, slowly walking towards me. 'Keep it up girl.' As he sang, I slowly walked backwards till my back hit the wall. 'Yeah, you turn me on,' he sang, tilting his head down so that there were a few inches between his lips and mine. He stopped singing as the music continued till the word 'hooked' was sung. At that moment, he slipped a finger into the waistband of my jeans, pulling me tight against him. I had to lean my head back so that my face didn't collide with his.
'Clever,' I muttered, suddenly feeling nervous at the proximity.
'It comes naturally,' he replied with a coy grin.
'Sure,' I laughed, rolling my eyes. When I didn't hear any witty remark from him, I turned my gaze to his face. His eyes were staring down at me and there was no evidence of humour on his face. Instead, he was just staring at me, all the while the song played cheerily in the background.
'If I'm not clever, what am I?' he asked in curiosity; his free hand moving to beside my head against the wall, the other still hooked in my jeans.
'You want a list?'
'Alphabetically,' he said with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.
'You're insane,' I muttered under my breath though, due to being so close, he clearly heard.
'That doesn't begin with A,' he said; his smile turning into a smirk. 'See, I am clever.'
'Anyone can do the alphabet. Even a two year old.'
'But not you,' he sang.
I rolled my eyes as I tried to stop myself from making a bitchy comment. In all the time that I had been in the prison with Kai, I had learned to be very careful with what I said otherwise he'd pull a knife out. 'If you're so clever, how come you haven't figured out a way to leave yet?'
Kai looked down at me with angry eyes; his smirk vanishing in seconds. He slowly leant forward so that our noses were almost touching. 'In case you hadn't noticed, sweetheart, I do know how to get out of here. I just don't have the resources.'
'That's because you're a crappy witch.' As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I knew that he was going to stab me. But, instead, he stared down at me; his chest rising and falling as the song began to face out, leaving just me and the psychopath.
'As opposed to you, a meagre human being,' he said with taunting eyes watching me.
'Hardly,' I said, tight lipped.
'Oh?' he said, realising that he had pushed a button. He adjusted his footing yet he was still too close to me. 'What are you then, sweetheart?'
I stood there in silence, desperately trying to come up with some witty remark whilst he smirked down at me, yet nothing came. He leant back, seemingly pleased with himself for my silence till something hit me. 'Well, for one, I'm not a raging lunatic who guts their family because they can. Or,' I said, noticing how Kai's usually relaxed demeanour had suddenly stiffened. 'Maybe it's because you weren't loved. I mean, I've studied psychology and one of the main reasons for aggression and violence is due to neglect and being considered an outca-'
'If you want a knife in your spleen, you're definitely going the right way about it,' Kai breathed as he rapidly pressed a hand on my neck, not causing any damage, simply just letting me know that it was there.
'Oops,' I said, staring into his eyes as a small smile appeared on my lips. 'Did I hit a nerve with mummy and daddy?'
His grip tightened but I showed no signs of its affect. 'I really have no idea why I keep you around. I might as well...' He slowly reached behind himself and pulled out a sharp kitchen knife, glistening in the faint lights of the room. 'Get rid of you now,' he said, trailing the cold object across my bare stomach from my risen top. 'You know,' he said, leaning in. 'Despite the freakish winter wonderland we're having here in hell, I would have thought that you were a smart enough girl to cover yourself up.' He leant in even more so that his mouth was by my ear. 'Or perhaps you're dressing this way for other reasons,' he finished, the knife still dancing across my skin.
'That's how I'm special then,' I breathed as I felt his lips on my neck. I felt him hum but I didn't know whether it was a moan or whether it was in question to my comment. 'You want me because you're bored.'
At my words, he pulled back; a slow smirk forming on his lips. 'How do you figure that, then?'
'Come on,' I said; my usual non confident self leaving my body. 'You've been in a prison for years. You've only had the pleasure of your own company.' I had no idea why I was acting the way I was. Truth be told, I did find Kai very attractive and it took a lot of self control to not look at him when he walked about the house in nothing but a towel. Yet, in all of the time I had been there, I had never acted on my attractive. Sure, Kai had flirted a lot but I think that was just his personality whereas mine was far from.
But, when there were none of my friends and only Kai, I became someone who wasn't me because there was no one to tell me that the way I was acting wasn't me.
'And you think your company would satiate me?' he breathed as he leant close to my lips.
'There's obviously a part of you that thinks that otherwise I wouldn't still be here.' At my words, he was still and silent, as though contemplating what I had said. It wasn't exactly a proposal but, knowing Kai, he would take it as one.
'You think you're up for it?' he breathed.
'Hardly a challenge,' I replied with a smirk which Kai mirrored.
The knife was on the floor in seconds. Kai's hands were ripping open my buttoned shirt as his mouth devoured mine. It wasn't full of love and sweetness. It was simply lust and hunger. I felt his teeth graze my tongue causing me to moan loudly as his fingers played with my chest. His hands were on the back of my thighs, lifting me up enough so that I could wrap my legs round his waist as he grinded hard against me; his fingers digging into my skin before they moved to my arse. Each time his hips met mine, my back was thrust against the wall, causing my groans to sound louder than I hoped they would.
I didn't feel him mess around with the fly on my jeans or him pushing my underwear to the side but I did feel him enter me. It was far from gentle and his movements were the same. He thrust hard against me causing me to feel breathless in a matter of seconds due to the fact that his lips never left mine.
It didn't take long to push me over the edge and the same was with Kai. He stood, holding me against him as he breathed harshly against my face; his forehead against mine.
'See? Hardly a challenge,' I breathed as I held onto his shoulders as I slipped off him and onto the floor; fixing myself up as I did.
'Oh sweetheart, is that an invitation for a second round?' he asked with dark eyes filled with lust.
'No. That's my hint at me going to have a shower and see if I can do better myself.' I turned round to walk up the stairs with a smirk, knowing full well that Kai didn't like to be challenged. I had no idea what had gotten into me. I was never usually this confident. If I ever wanted a guy, Elena and Caroline would always have coach me in what to say and how to act and, by the time I thought I had it nailed, the guy would be gone.
I was barely at the top of the stairs when I heard Kai's voice which caused shivers to erupt over my body. 'I'm going to count to 20. And, when I say you better be on my bed by the time I'm done sweetheart, I'm not playing around.'
'And yet, that's always the best part,' I replied, turning round to give him a chaste wink before running off down the corridor and in the opposite direction of his room.
'Sweetheart, I'm at 15 already and I know for a fact that you are nowhere near my room,' he sang as he walked the corridors just as I slipped into one of the guest rooms, shutting the door quietly behind me.
I looked round the room seeing only a large bed, a walk-in wardrobe and a door that led to the en suite.
'10 seconds,' he sang, making my heart jump. Seeing no other option, I dived under the bed, making sure that my head was facing the door.
I counted 10 seconds in my head and not a second later came his voice. 'Ready or not,' he sang; his voice travelling down the corridor making me think that he was just outside.
I wasn't sure how long I waited but it seemed like forever. When Kai entered the room, I was close to climbing out from under the bed but, seeing his boots made me breathe quietly in anticipation. 'You would have thought that all this time being in my company,' he started, walking towards the en suite bathroom. 'You would have realised that I always get what I want and I'm rather impatient till I get it.'
He slowly walked out of the bathroom, only to walk over to the wardrobe. He poked his head inside and, feeling satisfied, he closed the door.
'Now, you see,' he said in a hushed voice, causing me to hold my breath.
Suddenly, I felt hands grasp my ankles, pulling me back harshly till I was out from under the bed. He flipped my over before his eyes raked over me hungrily. 'I told you I always get what I want,' he said with a smirk and a wink before pulling me up by my arms. 'I'm pretty sure I said my bedroom yet, this doesn't look like it.' He looked down at me and began to click his tongue in a disapproving way. 'Then again, like I said, I'm an impatient man.'
He picked me up and dropped me harshly against the bed. He crawled onto it so that he was hovering above me before he sat back on his ankles. 'So, you're hiding your chest...' he said, leaning down to reopen my shirt which I had done up. 'And I'm going to seek it out,' he said with a seductive smile. 'But, we can't do that with this pesky little thing in the way,' he said slowly, dragging his finger slowly over the visible part of my right breast.
Suddenly, his hands were behind me causing me to yelp in surprise. In the time it took me to realise what he was doing, my bra and my shirt were lying on the floor leaving my chest completely exposed to Kai's hungry eyes. He slowly lowered himself down and began to suck every inch of both of my breasts, causing me to moan, even though I was attempting to hide enjoyment. Kai seemed to notice this for he lifted his head from my left nipple to look me deep in the eyes. 'There's no one else here but us, sweetheart. You can scream my name all you want.'
At his words, his eyes glinted before he bent his head and continued to suck, though harsher this time which caused me to moan loudly.
Once he felt satisfied, he moved his lips further down my body till they reached the top of my jeans. I squirmed as his hands massaged the tops of my thighs before they worked on the buttons. Kai roughly pulled my jeans, my underwear with it, down my legs leaving my entire body exposed.
Kai dragged his lips at a tantalizingly slow rate up both of my thighs in turn before he reached my core. He winked slowly at me before he licked the length of my core, causing me to scream out in surprise.
When his tongue delved inside me, I gripped the sheets below me, biting my lip hard to stop myself from truly screaming out in enjoyment. I didn't really want to give Kai the satisfaction of him knowing how much I was loving what he was doing.
It was when he began to bite me that I came at least three times, each time mixing with the one before till I could no longer see.
When he was done, he slowly stood up and licked his lips before biting his bottom one in a grin. 'And here I thought we wouldn't know what to do in the storm,' he said, letting his eyes drag over my body slowly before walking towards the door. But, before he left, he looked back at me. 'Just so you know; when my marks disappear, I'll have to renew them.'
I frowned at his words as he left the room with another wink. I slowly sat up, thinking his words over in my head till I looked down at my body; my eyes widening and my lips releasing a gasp. Over my skin, there were love bites everywhere, like I was some sort of hickey leopard. 'Oh God...' I muttered to myself as I tentatively touched each one in turn; Kai's voice singing 'Hooked on a Feeling' echoing through the house as the storm continued to groan outside.