After Dinner Dip

You knew this dinner was a bad idea. Or a good idea, depending how you looked at it. You were staying at the Salvatore mansion for a while, because you had no other place to go, and that meant you had to turn up at social events there now and then as well. A nice, cozy dinner, with just some close friends, this time. Damon had told you with a few winks that Enzo would come, and of course Caroline and Elena would be there, next to the two Salvatore brothers. You weren't quite sure what Damon's wink meant, not even when he put you next to Enzo at the table, but that was just because Caroline would sit with Stefan and Elena with Damon. Wasn't it? You couldn't deny you felt something for the new arrival in town, and you didn't know if Damon already found out. Or worse, Enzo himself.
Dinner started agreeable, everyone knew their manners, and conversation flowed easily. You found out it was really easy to talk to Enzo, and a couple of glasses of wine and two courses later, you were just laughing and making jokes together. When Damon started to tell a story, you both fell silent to listen. You were actually quite interested in what he had to say, but suddenly you were distracted. Did you really feel a hand on your thigh? You looked to the side, trying not to catch the attention of the others, and saw a sly smile play around Enzo's lips when he noticed you watching him. Slowly, his fingers started caressing the inside of your thighs, slowly creeping up, slowly getting to the edge of your, maybe a bit too short, skirt. You felt your cheeks getting warm, probably getting red, and you knew you had to get his hand off you, but actually you didn't want to. It felt good, it was really long ago you had felt this good. You tried to sit still, not showing anything, when his hand came closer and closer to the spot between your legs. You didn't know if you wanted him to reach that. Here, in public, where all those vampires could find out what was happening in no time.
You looked at Enzo again, and the hint of a smile you saw earlier was replaced by a real smile, and apparently he had lost in interest in what Damon had to tell, because he was looking at you now. Stefan noticed something as well.
"Are you okay?" he asked you. "You're so red..." Exactly at that moment, Enzo's hand reached your panty, and he touched your clit through the fabric. You clenched your lips together, to prevent yourself from moaning a bit. His smile changed to a grin when he felt you were already wet, even through the fabric. That was the moment you suddenly stood up, and he removed his hand quickly, to make sure no one had seen what he had done.
"I'm... I'm fine!" You started walking to the door. "I just need... I'm sorry, I'll be right back!" You closed the door and rested your head against the wall for a moment to catch your breath. You still heard Damon inside.
"Enzo? What did you do to her?" Shit... he had noticed something... He must have noticed something...
"Why must you always assume I have something to do with these kind of things?" You heard Enzo respond, still smiling. Damon laughed as well, and changed the subject.
You walked up the stairs to your room, opened the window to let in some fresh air and laid down on your bed, trying to get what just had happened out of your head. Not that it worked... you could still feel his hand on you, the spots he had touched seemed to burn, and without thinking, you brought down your hand there to trace the same route his hand had taken. When you reached your panties, you felt the fabric was in the way, and you took it off. Slowly you started to rub circles around your clit, your other hand slipping up your shirt to touch your breast, play with your nipples, and you already felt yourself getting wet again. You closed your eyes, imagining that it was Enzo who touched you, until it felt so real that you could almost smell his aftershave.
"Well... what a sight..." That voice wasn't in your imagination, and your eyes suddenly opened, seeing Enzo standing in the door frame, looking at you touching yourself. You immediately stopped, pulled down your shirt and put your legs together. He stepped inside, closing the door behind him.
"Don't stop because of me darling... I'd love to watch, and I can see you want me to... By all means, carry on..."
Did I? It would be weird, maybe even embarrassing to have someone look at you when you... on the other hand, the thought did turn you on somehow. And if you were already imagining Enzo being there when you were alone... maybe it would be even better when he was actually there. You slowly slid up your shirt again, put your hand on your breast again, and started to massage it. He sat down in a chair, lips parted a bit, his eyes locked on you. Your other hand wandered down again, finding your clit, and started to rub circles around it again. You let your thumb take over, your fingers lingering around your entrance, feeling yourself already really wet down there. His hands wandered down his body as well, resting at the bulge in his jeans, starting to stroke it through his fabric. His smile didn't disappear from his face, his eyes never left your body.
"Go on gorgeous... the view is astounding from up here..." Slowly, you started to enter yourself with one finger, not stopping to touch your clit with your thumb. The rhythm went up, and it didn't take long before you needed a second finger, before you wanted more than you could give yourself with only one.
"That's what I like to see..." You hear Enzo say from the chair he was still sitting in. You heard his breath go faster, and your breath sped up as well. You couldn't keep your eyes off the man sitting in your room, looking at you.
He had unbuttoned his pants in the mean time, taking out his cock, his hard cock, and stroking it, taking over your rhythm for himself as well. You pressed your fingers in and out of you, trying to pick up the pace, trying to get yourself to a climax. You were close, really close, and you had closed your eyes to better concentrate on what you were doing. You didn't manage though, you slowed down a bit, frustrated because you hadn't managed to reach your highest point. Suddenly you felt someone else taking over down there, felt a warm hand against your clit and you involuntarily arched your back, pressing yourself against that hand.
"Need a hand love?", a familiar voice with a gorgeous accent said. You opened your eyes and saw Enzo sitting on his knees between your legs, pressing his hand against your heat. You moaned and nodded. You didn't want anything more at the moment.
"You can help with more than just a hand, if you want to..." you tell him, watching his hard member. He smiled at you, and while he let his one hand down there, touching you, slowly entering you with his fingers, teasing you, but at the same time bringing you up in the direction of your climax again, his other hand trailed up your stomach until it reached your breast.
He was lying on top of you now, pressing his cock against your entrance.
"You're sure?" he still asked you, and when you nodded, he slowly pushed himself into you. You held on to him, your nails making a trail down his back when he slowly started moving himself in and out of you, his hand still not letting go of your clit. After all that had happened before, it didn't take long, and you felt your walls clenching, felt the waves of your orgasm overwhelm you, and you still managed to call Enzo's name, before you didn't know anything anymore for a moment. When you opened your eyes again, He was lying next to you, brushing the hair out of your face, smiling.
"Maybe you should make yourself presentable again. They sent me up here to check on you, you know..." You felt yourself getting red again.
"They know what was going on?"
"They didn't... but after the noise you have been making when we finished, I'm not sure what they know right now..."
"You're teasing. You're teasing me right?" He grinned, and you were never able to know what he was thinking in those moments.
"I might. On the other hand, I might not. You'll never know."
He winked, and got off the bed, pulling up his pants again, and getting up your shirt and pants from the ground, handing them to you.
"If we stay up here however, they will come up to check. I think we want to prevent that?" You looked around, saw how the room looked, could imagine how the bed must look, saw some clothes of you everywhere on the floor, and you knew what conclusion you would draw. You didn't know how fast you had to get into your clothes, splashed some water over your face to get rid of the sweat, and went to Enzo who was waiting for you at the door.
"But I have to admit gorgeous. I would like this to happen more than just once..." You took the hand he was offering you.
"I think I can live with that." You winked at him, and when you entered the dining room again, together, you brushed off the concerned questions of Caroline, Elena and Stefan. When you looked at Damon though, you were sure he had known how you had felt about Enzo. The smirk hadn't been so clearly on his face in the last months, and you knew he knew what had happened.