1. You're Dating and get Partnered for a Project

Ashton

"Alright class, we are starting a new project where you will have a partner." The teacher began after the bell rang. Within those seconds everyone was looking at each other trying to get a partner. I looked at my boyfriend, Ashton, who was looking at me laughing. We could work well together actually, so I was looking forward to getting to work with him.

Until the professor said his next words.

"And I will be randomly assigning them." The teacher said with far too satisfied a smile on his face.

I tuned out waiting to hear my name.

"Alright now it's Y/N with... Ashton." The teacher said. I looked over at him and he was laughing with a big smile.

"Ok, now that everyone has a partner, we are going to work in the library so go." The teacher finished so I got up with Ashton.

"So we are going to have the best project, right babe?" Ashton said dropping his arm across my shoulder as we walked.

"I don't even know my partner..." Calum pouted walking with us.

"Aww..." Ashton said laughing.

"You have no pity." Calum pouted. But we finally reached the library so we parked ourselves in front of a computer to begin research. Ashton's hand landed on my leg while he leaned in to me.

"So, after we finish this project, do you want to catch a movie?" Ashton whispered. I nodded laughing.

"Of course, just a good movie, like an actual date movie." I said kissing his cheek.

"I know you two are together but please stay focused." The teacher said walking passed us.

"Hey, we're more focused than Michael." Ashton defended.

"Yeah... But it's too much work to take the PSP from him..." The teacher sighed. I giggled.

"I know that all too well." I commented.

"Oh and the yearbook editor asked me to remind you about campaigning for prom king and queen." The professor said. I looked to Ashton.

"It's not really our scene." I finally said.

"Alright, well get back to . You can be flirtatious outside of school." He said with a knowing smile.

"That was awkward." Ashton said with a chuckle.

"You're the one being touchy feely." I said and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You're just a party pooper."

"Someone has to be."

"Ugh, so are we doing a  or a prezi or just like a ?" Ashton asked rubbing my back. I shrugged.

"A  would probably be best." I said in the end.

"Are you going to design it?"

"Probably, since your aesthetic eye is ripping your shirts."

"You're never going to drop that are you?" He said and I nodded.

"So difficult."

"I'm better when I get kisses." I said with a smile.

"Of course you are."

"You already knew that."

"You are my girlfriend."

"I love you." I said and he smiled leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Love you too, now back to work."