47. You Find Out You're Having Twins

Luke: "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings", your doctor said walking into the office. "Morning", you and Luke smiled at him. "Well, I have some exciting news for you today", you and Luke shared a look of intrigue and waited for him to go on. "You're having twins", he smiled warmly at you two, and you looked at Luke, who was already looking at you all smiles. "We're having twins", you whispered. "Yeah, like, two," he was beaming. "Two babies are going to come out of me", you suddenly panicked and he chuckled. "Calm down, babe. We still have a long journey 'till there".

Ashton: "Hey babe, how was it in the doctor?", Ashton asked you as soon as you got home. Today, you were finding out the gender of your baby. Unfortunately, Ashton couldn't go to the appointment with you 'cause he had rehearsals. "Ashton", you said, and he came running. "What? What's wrong?", he was looking from your stomach to your face. "We're having twins", you share the news with him. "What? Like two babies?", he smiled as you nodded, hugging you tightly, lifting you off the ground and spinning you around. Once he had put you back down, he knelt down so he was face to face with your now growing belly. "Mommy and daddy love you very much; both of you", he said, kissing it, and then standing up to kiss you.

Michael: "So instead of one mini us, we're having two mini us?", Michael asked for what was the hundredth time since you had told him you were having twins. "Yes, Michael", you smiled, "Two babies". "How are we going to do this?!", he panicked, "I mean, I don't think I'm ready for one baby, but two? God, you're going to be a perfect mom, and I'm going to be a terrible dad!". "Michael," you hushed him, pecking his cheek, "You're going to be a great father. We're learning now how to take care of babies; it'll take some time 'till we are perfect parents". "Yeah, you're right", he chuckled, "Sorry, I overreacted". "Yeah, and that was my job", you joked. "I love you", he smiled, pulling you in for a kiss, "And I love you two too, very very much", he said pointing to your belly.

Calum: You and Calum had decided to wait to find out the gender of your baby, but you let the other boys see the results from your ultrasound; huge mistake. All both of you had heard the whole day were things like "Boy... I'm hungry", or "Girl... You gotta buy that dress", or even "Hermaphrodite... I need to get changed". And you'd fall for it; every time. "You know something", you said when you were all on the couch watching a movie. "Huh?", the boys asked. "You've been making the most random jokes about the gender of our baby for the whole day, but you never said anything about twins". The boys traded a knowing look, and, suddenly, your heart skipped a beat; could it be? "Oh my Gog", Calum said, obviously thinking the same as you were. Once you turned to look at him, he was already staring at you; wide eyed and giant smile. "We're having twins, right?", you asked the boys without taking your eyes off Calum. "Yes you are!", they said. They joined in for a group hug, and the babies weren't even born yet, but you could tell they were going to be spoiled by theirs soon-to-be uncles.