77. "The One That Got Away - Katy Perry"

Luke: 'I should have told you what you meant to me'

You looked out the window, he was nowhere to be seen anymore. The first tears left your eyes, he was gone now and he wouldn't come back. You were the one who couldn't say it back, you were the one to ruin a beautiful relationship with a stupid fear of getting hurt by Luke.

You swiftly grabbed your phone out of your pocket and stared at the wallpaper of you and Luke for a second before starting to type a text message to him, hopefully he would come back when he understood.

You: Luke, I'm so sorry, I love you very much but I was just afraid that you'd hurt me

You waited for a few minutes, slightly regretting that you send him a text since he wasn't answering but about two minutres later you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You grabbed it as fast as you could and read Luke's text all over again

Luke: I love you too and if you are willing to  that you're fighting I'll do the same.

Calum: 'Sometimes when I miss you I put those  on'

A long sigh escaped your lips as you saw the black haired boy standing in the magazine, his bandmates standing beside him: he was famous now, he had his own life and was living his biggest dream of being in a band but you wondered if you ever crossed his mind since the break up.

"I miss you so much Calum" you murmured to yourself and the lifeless picture of him, running your fingertips over the picture until the familiar voice on the radio made you look up. It was Calum's.

You still remembered how he used to sing to you and only you, how he sang you to sleep when you couldn't find the peace, how his voice could calm you down with one word and now the radio was  his song all over the world for everybody to hear.

After the song there was an interview, you didn't follow any of it until you heard your name mentioned by the interviewer and in Calum's answer.

"I still love her to death and it will always be that way"

He would always have a part of  with him and maybe when the time is right everything will be okay

Michael (HIS POV.): 'Used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof, talk about our future like we had a clue'

There I sat on the roof of my parent's house, it brought back so many memories of me and y/n when she still loved me. Now she moved over and got a better boyfriend that has more time to spend with her but he doesn't love her as much as I did and I still do.

My gaze went down when I saw something engraved in the tiles, my finger went over the that showed the initials of our names and the three most important words in a small arrow heart surrounding the writing. "Oh y/n, I wish you were still here with me" I whispered into the air, knowing this wasn't even changing a thing since she couldn't hear the words from far away. A girl that passed my house looked at me weirdly, everything about her was familiar but the darkness made her slightly strange

The bottle of liquor was still unopened, I wasn't breaking our old habits without y/n, the love of my life. Although I felt like forgetting the world, forgetting everything we had for a while, no more sadness, no more feelings for her.

But little did Michael know that the girl who passed his house was you, the love of his life. Coming back from her ex-boyfriends house and that she left him a text.

Ashton: 'Someone said you had you tattoo removed, saw you downtown singing the blues'

He still looked the same, even after the 2 years that you hadn't seen him. Of course his hair was different and he looked a lot happier but still you recognized him as the boy that you fell in love with a long 4 years ago.

A girl stood beside you and looked at you with a sad face, "you are y/n right?" you nodded and waited for her to continue when she looked at Ashton as well. "He removed the tattoo" she whispered very quietly but still oud enough for you to take it in. The tattoo of your name was removed from his right wrist, he got over you.

"Oh" was all you said while you started walking away from the girl and from Ashton's direction, small tears started to run down your cheeks. He got over you in 2 years but you never got over him and you wouldn't anytime soon, he was your everything and every morning you still wished that you woke up beside him.

You snapped out of your thoughts to see Ashton walking past you, tears also in his eyes. You scanned his right wrist and saw that the tattoo was still there but something underneath it caught your attention. The date of your anniversary in cursive  with a small heart. Neither of you said something to each other but you looked each other in the eye. You knew that there would be another chance for the both of you.