34. Hes Insecure

Calum: Calum had the boys over for a while, I stayed in the bedroom to give them some privacy.  I heard loud laughs coming from the other room, I laughed to myself, knowing they were probably doing something stupid. I heard Calum's laugh a little bit louder over the others, I loved his laugh. It was different but in a good way, Calum didn't ever see it that way.

Later that night all the boys had left and Calum was watching something on TV, laughing his head off... until I walked in the room. "Okay, Calum? What is it?" I asked a little bit annoyed, he looked taken aback. "What?"

"Why don't you ever laugh when I'm around?" I said sitting beside him. "You'll think it's silly." He whined, I shook my head. "I promise I won't."

"Okay. People have told me that my laugh is annoying and I thought that you didn't like it. So I've stopped because yeah, I just want you to like me." He said sadly, I frowned at him. I pulled him into my small frame. "Calum how could you ever think that? I love your laugh, it's unique. Don't hide something like that from me. Plus I hear your laugh all the time." I said rubbing his shoulder. "It's just when people tell you those things you believe it. How and when?" He said quietly, I smiled. "Well, I don't because Calum I love everything about you. When you have the boys over, you laugh all the time and I get happy because you're happy." I said kissing the top of his head. "I love you Y/N, thank you." He said, wrapping his arms around me.   

Ashton: I came home finding Ashton on the bed staring at his laptop. "Whatcha looking at?" I asked sitting beside him. "This." He said pointing at a picture of him with a fan, I shrugged not seeing anything wrong with it. "Yeah...?" I prompted, he turned to me. "Look at my skin Y/N. It's all scarred and gross." He said looking at the picture. "Ashton, there's nothing wrong with your skin." I said pressing a soft kiss to his cheek, a smile formed on his lips. Dimples barely showing, it made me upset to see him upset. I took the laptop shutting it and putting it on the floor beside my feet. I moved closer to Ashton. "Yes there is. I'm all scarred and I still get big spots every now and then." He whined, I smiled at him. "Ashton listen to me. It doesn't matter if you have spots or scars, it makes no difference to you as a person. If people don't like you because you have a scar on your face then that's just low and you shouldn't be involving yourself with people like that." I said, my hand on his thigh. He squeezed my hand, which rested on his thigh. "Thanks Y/N. I really appreciate it." He said wrapping his arms around me and snuggling into my side. "It's okay Ashton. Also I think that you're amazing the way you are." I whispered kissing his forehead, I noticed his cheeks go a little pink. "I love you Y/N." He whispered into my skin, I smiled shyly. "I love you too Ash." 

Luke: Michael had asked me to come over to see Luke as he was upset for some reason. He was very vague about it on the phone. I saw Michael walk out the front and wave to me. "He's inside. I have to go now but yeah he's not that great." Michael explained. "Thanks Michael." I said hugging him before moving past him and into the house. I found Luke on the floor surrounded by food. "Luke?" I asked moving some packets out of the way and sitting beside him. "Why are you eating so much... I mean more than usual?" I asked confused, he looked at me sadly. "I'm too skinny. All the other guys have normal bodies and I'm just skinny. I need to put on weight." He said, I sighed. "Luke listen to me. You have a great body. You don't need to put weight on." I consoled wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Y/N so many people call me too skinny. I mean come on I have a thigh gap! And you, my own girlfriend doesn't, not that it's a bad thing. But I'm not supposed to have legs like a girl and be skinny, I should be muscly." He complained, I smiled at him. "Luke stop. You have nothing to worry about they are jealous. As an ex-fangirl I can tell you that the 5SOS Fam love your legs and body. You're perfect Luke and I don't mind that you're not big and muscly like the other guys. I love you the way you are and so does the 5SOS Fam." I said, he smiled at me kissing me quickly. "Thank you Y/N. Do you want to help me finish off this food?" He offered happily, I laughed and nodded. I was glad Luke was back to his normal self.

Michael: I had come back from grocery shopping to find Michael on the lounge staring at his phone, nothing unusual. Only the look on his face was of sadness. "Mike, are you okay?" I asked as I placed the bags on the bench. "Yeah babe." He said not even looking up from his phone. I shrugged, putting away the groceries.

Once I had done that I cooked lunch as Michael always loved a hot lunch when he could get one. "Michael, I've made lunch!" I called out coming into the lounge room, he didn't move. "Michael... I made you lunch." I repeated, he looked up at me. "I'm not hungry." He mumbled, I ran over to him sitting beside him. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" I asked my hand on his bicep. A small smile on his lips at my reaction. "Kind of. I just don't want to eat anything." I stared at him in disbelief. "Michael Gordon Clifford, if you don't tell me what's wrong right now. I swear I will beat it out of you if I have to." I threatened, in a joking way. He looked at his hands as he picked his nails. "Am I too fat?" Again I stared at him in disbelief. "Where the hell would you get an idea like that?"

"People have been saying it on twitter and stuff. I mean we were at the beach the other day and Calum, Luke and Ash all took their shirts off with their six packs and I was there just like... okay." He explained, I wrapped my arms around him. "Michael, you don't need to lose weight. You aren't fat, you aren't chubby. You are perfect. And so what if they have six packs. It doesn't make them better than you." I said softly, kissing his cheek. His head falling onto my chest. "Thanks Y/N." He said softly, kissing up my neck. "Not now. I've made you lunch and its going cold." I said pushing him off me, he pouted at me. "Maybe later. Also you're perfect to cuddle with." I said hugging him again before standing up and leading Michael to the kitchen.