52. You're In His Twitcam

Ashton:

You fold the last of the washing, collecting the pile in your arms before walking out of the laundry and upstairs. From where you are you can hear Ashton's voice coming from your bedroom and raise one eyebrow. Walking over to the door, you open it, carrying in the large pile of clothes.

"Babe, here's the washi-" You look at him weirdly as you realized you had cut him off mid-sentence from whatever he was saying to the laptop. "Ash, are you talking to yourself again?" You ask slowly and he grins up at you, laughing and shaking his head.

"No, I'm doing a twitcam! Come say hello," he gestures for you to join him on the bed so you oblige, placing the pile of clothes at the end of the bed and sitting down next to Ashton and his arm snaked its way around your waist. "Say hi," he points to the camera on your laptop and you see that you are on the screen for Twitcam, the number of views raising incredulously by the second.

"Hi everyone, it's so nice to see you. Wait - I can't see you. Is something wrong with it Ashton?" You look up at him and he chuckles. To say that you were a bit of a dud when it came to technology was the understatement of the century. You knew how to work your phone for sure and also your laptop, but applications like Twitter and 'Twitcam' was a new world to you.

"You aren't meant to see them, babe. They can see us though. You can see their tweets there!" He pointed to the side of the screen where thousands of tweets were being sent in and you grinned wildly.

"Oh, cool! I'll read one out loud now," you looked up at Ash and he gave you an encouraging smile so you turned back to the screen and chose a random tweet, reading it out loud so everyone could know which one you chose. "Okay so... @5SOSislife," you looked up at the camera and smiled at the name before looking back down at the tweet, "says, "Oh my God, Ashton baby, you're so hot please fuck me." Your eyes widened and you cleared your throat.

"I think I'm going to make dinner..." You trailed off, giving a smile to the camera. "Bye guys!" You waved to the camera before looking up at Ashton and tapping his cheek lightly with your hand. "Don't forget your laundry 'Ashton baby'."

Calum:

You're in your first year of University and essays and exams are coming at you from all angles. One of your essays that you need to write is for your Creative Writing class. It's a poem about your interpretation on fear. You had never been any good at poetry - in fact you disliked poetry quite a bit.

Running your hand through your hair for the millionth time out of frustration, you groan and rest your head against the dining room table.

"Everything okay Y/N?" You hear Calum call from the living room where you knew he was doing a Twitcam.

"No. I hate poetry," you whine and stand up, deciding to take a break from the impossible essay and walk over to the living room, sitting yourself down on the sofa and cuddling up next to Calum. It always cheered you up when you witnessed Calum doing something that he loved, and interacting with the fans was definitely something he loved.

"Y/N is smart and does Uni and has to do smart things," Calum explained  to the camera and you laughed once. Calum continued to read tweets and answer questions that the fans were tweeting him, all the while having his arm around you as you rested your head against the sofa and listened to him, playing with the string that was coming off the hem of his shirt.

"You bet I'm excited for this tour! Except, it's going to be a year away from Y/N," Calum said to the camera and you looked up at him. It was true. You wouldn't see each other for almost a year and trying to find time to meet up with each other in his breaks while you had University was going to be hard as well. Your stomach sank slowly, the thought of having an empty house and bed with Calum gone making you sad.

But then you sat up quickly, grinning widely.

"That's it!" You cried.

"What's it?" Calum asked before you pressed your lips to his firmly and then blew a kiss to the camera as a thank you gesture to Calum and the person who tweeted about the tour before running back over to the dining room table, ripping the old poem you had started to write out of your book and starting a new one.

365 Empty Days. You named the poem before writing out line after line quickly, not wanting to lose your train of thought.

Luke:

"...and I'm going to put this stuff," Luke held the black eye shadow up to the camera, "on Y/N's eyebrows," he said and you bit down on your lip, trying not to laugh.

When Luke had tweeted he wanted to do a Twitcam, the fans had immediately asked for him to do your makeup in the Twitcam, wanting to see how it would turn out. It had taken you some convincing to let him do it and now you were sat on your bed, Luke on his knees while he spread black eye shadow into your eyebrows. You turned to look at the camera to see what you looked like on screen and let out a loud laugh. Your eyebrows were thick and charcoal black - they were worse than having man eyebrows. You raised your eyebrows at the camera, then one eyebrow at a time, looking back over at Luke.

"Hey babe," you said in the deepest voice you could muster, continuing to raise your eyebrows one at a time. He laughed, shaking his head and going through your cosmetic bag, pulling out your bronzer.

"So, uh, this is going to go around Y/N's face," he said, opening up the bronzer and spreading it around your face with a large brush. By the time he was done your face was practically all gold.

"Black and gold," you sung, raising your eyebrows again and he laughed, putting away the bronzer and zipping up your cosmetic bag.

"I give up," he said, raising his hands in the air in surrender and you laughed, leaning forward.

"Give me a kiss Lukey," you said in a sing song voice and he laughed, shaking his head.

"Hell no! You'll put all that gold shit on my face!" He cried and you pounced, laughing as he let out a fake cry. You proceeded to rubbing your face all over his, smudging everything on both your faces. You were both laughing hardly and loudly, almost forgetting about the Twitcam.

"I think I have to end this one early guys, as you can see I need to wash my face," he gave you a pointed glare and you giggled, hopping off the bed and walking over to the bathroom.

"Love you too Lukey," you replied.

Michael:

"Here's your food," you hopped on to the bed with Michael and he took the plate from your hands with a grin. He was currently doing a Twitcam and so you decided to join him for a bit while you were there.

"Y/N makes me food and food makes me happy so therefore, Y/N makes me happy," he placed a peck on your cheek as you laughed, nudging him slightly.

"Just eat the food," you smiled as he shrugged and started eating happily.

"Thars irs sar gourd. I lurv yoor." He told you whilst eating and and you laughing, punching him in the arm lightly.

"You're doing a Twitcam! You don't need to show everyone the food you're eating. Or, the mushed up version of it either. And I love you too," you said smiling and ruffling his multi-coloured hair. Feeling quite hungry yourself, you stood up and smiled at the camera before walking out of the room to go get yourself some food.