38. 'Ass Back Home - Gym Class Heroes'

Luke: "I don't know where you're going, or when you're coming home"

"Luke this is useless. I just can't do this anymore okay." I said sadly. I've been on the phone with Luke for an hour now, trying to end things with him. "Please baby. I'll come home as soon as I can." Luke pleaded. "See! This is what I mean. You don't even know when you're coming home! How am I supposed to feel okay when I don't know!"  "You're just gonna have to trust me Y/N." Luke said, trying to diffuse the situation. "This has nothing to do with trust and you know that." I stated, "I just don't think that I can do this anymore Luke." I heard shuffling on the other end of the line. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Coming home. I'm not losing you. I can't lose you." He said with determination. I loved that about Luke. He would never give up on anything. Especially not on me.

Calum: "So I'm trying to do my best to make something out of nothing"

I opened up  and called Calum. We had been video chatting like this for a few months while he's been on tour. A smile grew on my face when Calum appeared on my screen. "Hey baby." I beamed. "Hey love." Calum smiled back. "So how have things been?" I asked. "Really good..... but I miss you like crazy." "I miss you too Cal." I said, looking down at my hands. I hated this feeling. Like there was a part of me that was missing. "Hey don't be sad." Calum cooed, "I'm coming home soon." I looked  at the screen. "I know." I half smiled. "I know that this has been tough and that just face timing and skyping has been nothing really. So I want to sing you something." Calum smiled. He placed the laptop on the table and grabbed the guitar at his side. I blushed. "You really don't have to." I said. "Yes I do." Calum reasoned. His fingers found their place on the strings and he began strumming.

Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a  to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

Sudden words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

Don't ever leave

She said to me

And Calum continued singing to me, melting my heart as he went. Our relationship has never been nothing. It has always been something. But this has made it even more special.

Michael: "It's like my life's on repeat and the last time we spoke, I told you I wouldn't be long"

I was face timing Michael and was becoming increasingly annoyed. "I won't be long Y/N. I'll be home soon." Michael huffed. We've been arguing about when he's coming home for a while now and he still isn't getting what I'm saying. "That's what you said last time. And the time before that Michael. I never know anything when you leave and it stays that way until I see you coming through the front door." I said with a raised voice. "I don't need this right now." Michael sighed. "Yeah, well I need you right now." My voice broke from wanting to cry but I did my best to hold back the tears. I had to make my point without letting my guard down. "Y/N I need you too. But I need to finish this album with the boys. This time I promise that I will be home soon. If I don't keep that promise...... then you can leave if you want." Michael said with the sadness evident in his voice. "I'm not leaving you Mikey. I miss you so badly, but I'm not leaving. I just want to know the next time that I'll be in your arms." I smiled. Michael's eyes lit up. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Mikey." I know that he'll keep his promise. I can feel it.

Ashton: "And the fact you stood beside me, Every time you heard some bogusness"

I couldn't believe what my best friend had just told me. I held my hand to mouth as she continued telling me on the phone. "It says that they met up last Friday and got cosy with each other. I'd get out of there if I were you Y/N." She . The front door clicked open and shut. Ashton was home. "I'll talk to you later." I muttered before quickly hanging up. I looked over to Ashton at the bedroom doorway. "What's up ba-" "Is it true?" I interrupted. "What?" He asked, frowning at me. "Are the rumours true? Are you cheating on me?" I asked bluntly. "What?! No I'm not cheating! Who even said that?" Ashton stepped towards my place on the bed. "All of the tabloids say it. They say that you got cosy with a girl last Friday." I said, looking away from Ashton's face. It made me feel sick to think that he cheated. "That was my best friend Lilli who is currently in a serious relationship." I looked back to Ashton. "With another one of my best friends." He finished. I felt guilty for even accusing him of something like this. He's never given me a reason to not trust him. "I'm sorry Ashton. I'm so sorry." I said, getting up from the bed. I went over to Ashton and gave him a tight hug. He loosely wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay Y/N. Just please don't listen to those stupid tabloids ever again." Ashton sighed. "Never again. Never ever." I mumbled, beginning to cry. Ashton tightened his grip around me. "Good.... I love you Y/N. I'll never cheat on you." He said. Ashton tilted my face up so that I could see his face. "I love you too." I smiled. He smiled and leaned in giving me a small kiss on the lips. I pulled away and smiled at him. I can't believe I ever  Ashton in the first place.