12. Broken Ribs

Luke:
Just a week ago, you were playing a game of rugby with your team. But unfortunately in the last few minutes someone tackled you to the ground. It wasn't just any tackle, this one was rough. My you lied on the floor in pain and in a matter of minutes paramedics and your boyfriend Luke surrounded you. The doctors announced that you had a few broken ribs.

A week after you were able to go home, but you caught a cold which was making your situation worse. All you could do was lay in bed, you were always quite independent so this was different for you. "Y/n, here's some water. How your ribs going beautiful?" Luke ask laying beside you. "Sore. And then when I cough or sneeze it hurts more." You said turning your head to him.

"I'm here to look after you." He smiled, his dimples showed as he did. "Thank you. But I have to do something." "No, no, no. The independent girl you are isn't doing this on your own. I don't want you hurt anymore." He laugh, picking you up. He carried you to the . "Let me get the chair for the shower." Luke  out the room and you heard him make loud noises.

You loved how Luke offered to help with everything, even then things we were able to do like eating and drinking. Luke placed the chair in the  and attached a few things to it so it wouldn't slip over. You still sat on the bathtub, in a way your ribs didn't hurt.

Luke offered to undress you and help you into the chair. As soon as he placed you on the chair, you let out a sneeze. "Ow." You said looking down at your bruise around your ribs. "There you go baby. Yell out when you're done. Don't try it by yourself." He said walking out and closing the door behind him.

Ashton:
You were laying in bed, unable to move. Pain travelled through your body as you tried to grab a tissue of the bedside table. Memories swirled in your mind of the car accident that happened a month ago. You and your best friend we're on your way to a party, when a car decided to collide with yours. The car just happened to bang into your side, your friend didn't have many injuries.

But you on the other hand had bruises, scratches, broken ribs and a broken arm. You blacked out soon after while the paramedics were trying to pry open the door. When you awoke, you we're in a hospital room, with your boyfriend Ashton and your parents at the front of the bed, crying. "Y/n, you alright?" Ashton walked in and grabbed a tissue for you. "Thank you Ash, I hate not being able to do anything my self." you said, looking up at the ceiling. "I know babe, I'm trying my best to look after you." he smiled, leaning down, kissing your cheek.

Ashton lied next to you and held your hand in his. His hand was big, compared to yours. You sniffled and tried to turn. You wined in pain and stayed where you were. "I'll get you some water." Ash stood up and walked out the room. You could just reach the remote control that was sitting on Ashton's side of the bed. You arm started to throb and you were getting sick of it being in a sling.

"Here babe." Ashton placed the glass of water next to you on the table. "I'm glad you're okay after that accident though, your parents and I we're worried you were going to die." Ashton , you could tell he was going to cry remembering back to that day. You loved Ashton more than anything and the he way he genuinely cared about you. "I would never die on you, I love you too much." You said  smiling brightly at him. "I love you too beautiful."

Michael:
You were at your boxing match to get into the finals. You had an adrenaline rush and were ready to start. Michael stood behind the bars and cheered you on. "You can do this babe! I believe in you!" he smiled and continued to cheer. You took a deep breath as your competitor stood before you. You shook hands with her and then the bell rang.

You kept your calm, throwing  at her. A punch was thrown at your face, causing you to fall to the floor. You stood up, not wanting to be defeated. You punched her back, waiting for her to continue. Her hand collided with your rib, this time when you fell to the ground, not able to get up. "1, 2, 3" the man started to call. You wanted to stand but you couldn't. Your eyes caught Michael's and he mouthed to you 'Stay down' he knew this wasn't good.

That happened a week ago. Now you were still laying in a hospital bed, with Michael by your side. He was helping as much as he could. He passed you a magazine, so you wouldn't die of boredom. "You did so good at the match though babe. You didn't make it to the finals, but that doesn't matter, I'm so proud of you." Michael grabbed your hand and tried to cheer you up.

"Thank you Michael." You choked. "Thank you for staying with me every night." You moved your head so he was in your sight perfectly. "I want to make sure you're save, even though you're in a hospital. I love you." Michael leaned over to give you a kiss on the lips. "You can't kiss me Michael, I'm sick." you sniffed, then coughed. "I don't really care." He laughed and placed a kiss on your lips.

Calum:
Being the clumsy sort of person that you are. You were going to get a glass of water and when you tripped and toppled down the stairs. The edge of the stairs made contact with your left ribs, causing them to break. Calum was out with the boys so you were all alone trying to reach for the phone. You dialled an ambulance then dialled Calum.

You heard sirens, so you just lied and waited. You were hauled onto stretcher and into an ambulance. You were rushed to a hospital and then Calum called. "You can answer it." the paramedic said. You lifted your phone to your ear. "What hospital are you going to?" he asked worried. "I'll send you a text I have to go." You were about to hang up but Calum said "Stay save y/n, I love you." You sent him at text and lied still why they  you into the hospital.

You started to have a coughing fit and it started to make the pain worse. You tried to breathe normal after the fit but it didn't seem to be working. Calum walked into the room and breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed you. "What did you do y/n?" he asked grabbing a seat next to the bed. "I was getting a glass of water and I must've tripped on the carpet and I fell, the edge of the stairs made contact with my ribs. And boom, pretty sure my ribs are broken. I'm waiting for the x-rays." You laughed to yourself, but then a sharp pain went to your sides.

"You're so clumsy. But I love you, lucky it wasn't any worse." Calum chuckled kissing your cheek. "I told the boys I'm spending the day with you instead. I'd rather be with you." Calum's fingers traced circles around your hand softly. "I'm glad you're here with me."