86. Calum Has A Daughter From A Previous Relationship

"Minnie, what do you want for ?" you ask the 10 month old baby, looking just like her father, who just did her cute little baby laugh back at you as she sat in her bouncy seat on the table as you got ready to cook. "Yeah, i was thinking the same thing." You smile at her as you grab some strawberries and  and cook up a batch, tasting some of the mix as you cooked.

You set the plate of pancakes in front of her and a bowl of strawberries as she tried to reach some and you gently her hands.

"Can't let you have too many pancakes or strawberries or else your daddy will be very mad at me." you say as you give her a tiny bite of a  with a strawberry on top to which her face contorted as she tasted the strawberry. "Don't quite like that yet do you?" you wipe at her mouth.

"Are you feeding her real ?" Calum asked walking into the room and sitting next to you. "Yeah, she's liking the pancakes, just not the strawberries."
Calum nodded. "She's a weird baby, likes her vegetables instead of her fruits."
You shake your head as you begin to eat your own food. "We'll get her to eat both of them soon enough."
You gave her another spoonful as Calum looked on. "You're staring again, Calum. Why?"
"Just thinking about how lucky i am to have you and Minnie. You didn't have to come and help me take care of her and yet here you are."
"Before her, we were best friends Calum and then you got a girl pregnant who ultimately left you after Minnie was born and well now, you have me as more than just your best friend. I love Minnie like she was my own daughter, she is my daughter. That's what i tell everyone anyways." you look down with a smile and Calum tilts your chin back up.
Calum smiled. "That sounds perfect cause you are her mother. You're the only one she knows and i don't want that to change."
"It's not going to." you finished feeding her and yourself. "Well, we're done eating. Once you're done eating, we'll be upstairs getting ready."
"Ready for what?"
"Well, a few of my friends and your sister and , without my knowing until yesterday scheduled a spa day for all of us and then we're trying on wedding dresses, well i am anyways."
Calum grinned. "And you're going to take a 10 month old with you?"
You nod. "Yeah, it's important that i have her day. I want her approval after all, i'm marrying her father."
Calum got up from his seat and gave you both a long kiss before pulling back and pressing his forehead to yours. "I really do love you." Minnie put one of her hands on Calum's cheek and the other on your cheek. "Love." she said and both you and Calum giggled. "Yeah, love all the way around, Minnie. We both love you so very much."