22. Take It Off - c.h

"Shut the fuck up! No way!" Michael groans as you slap four Aces down in the middle of the circle triumphantly, "you're definitely cheating somehow!"

You just grin smugly as you swipe the bottle of Grey Goose from Ashton's hand and taking a deep swig. Since a huge snowstorm hit and trapped the five of you at your flat, after you'd offered it for a 5SOS band rehearsal, with no power, you had all decided it was a great opportunity to plant yourselves on the living room floor and play some good ol' fashioned board games. You started out with Scrabble, then moved to Twister, and finally landed on strip poker via another one of Ashton's great ideas. And if this wasn't already dumb enough, Calum decided this was the perfect time to break out the care package of various spirits courtesy of Grey Goose advertisement. So low and behold, a half hour later you're all a little too intoxicated for your own good and in various stages of nudity: Ashton is without his shirt and socks; Michael's still with his shirt and boxers; Luke absent of pants; Calum only left with his boxers; you, reigning champ, having only one discarded sock in the growing laundry pile in the middle.

"No, I can just read all of you like a book!" you declare, "clothes off, boys!"

Caught between giggling and grumbling, each of the boys shed another item and toss it in the pot. All except Calum.

"Come on Cal, don't be a pussy!" Luke teases, "show us the goods!"

Calum was not bashful when it came to his body, and if anyone knew that it was the group he was sitting with right now. But even so, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"It's so cold," Calum whines, his breath coming out in white puffs as if to prove his point, "who's bright idea was it to play this fucking game in the middle of a snowstorm with no power..."

"Oh, that would be me," Ashton raises his hand high with a huge grin plastered on his face, "yup, I'm taking full credit for this one lads."

"Well then you're a cock mate," Calum glares at the drummer before grabbing his boxers and shimmying them down his legs.

The boys all whoop and wolf whistle as Calum tosses his final piece of fabric in to the middle and strikes a pose as best he can through shivers. You would usually feel bad, but you were too giggly to think clearly.

"So that's what y/n has to play with," Michael looks pointedly at Calum's junk, as if he's never seen it before, "it's a miracle she's stuck around that long."

Calum's just opening his mouth to fire off a string of profanities at his friend when the lights flicker on.

"Hallelujah," Michael rejoices, "one more round and I probably would've joined the Birthday Suit Club with Cal."

"So that means warm clothes back on my body?" Calum asks desperately, "please please please."

The boys all make a start toward the pile of clothes, but Luke, his natural clumsiness enhanced with alcohol, knocks over two bottles of gin with his leg onto the pile of clothes.

"Luke! You fuck!" Ashton yelps, pulling the bottles back to an upright position before they could empty completely onto their clothes, "control your limbs!"

"Well, it didn't get the pile too badly," you offer, "just this section..."

"What?! No! Those are mine!" Calum wails, snatching the bundle of cold, soggy fabric.

The others, already dressed and heading toward the front door, laugh at Calum's poor luck.

"Tough man," Michael calls not-so-sympathetically, "I'm sure you've got some extra shit here right?"

Luke, Michael, and Ashton all grab their coats and make their way down the front walk, assuring you that they were going to call a cab to meet them at the corner.

You close the door behind them and grab Calum's beanie off the hook in the hallway before joining him in the kitchen. He's standing with his back to you, his cute butt in perfect position for you to admire as he started up the coffee maker as fast as his numb fingers would allow.

You walk up behind him and place his beanie on top of his head, fitting it snugly around his icy ears.

"Did I leave anything here at all?" he asks, your warm arms a beautiful relief around his waist.

"Nothing besides the beanie," you purr into his ear, kissing his shoulder and letting your hands roam along his deliciously toned torso, "but I can think of a couple things we could do to unfreeze you."

You let your jacket drop from your shoulders before pressing up against Calum, planting kisses across his shoulder blade and down his back. He arches his back slightly and rumbles happily, turning round and picking you up and setting you on the counter, coffee completely forgotten in light of a much more efficient way to warm up.