71. Pool Party **smut

Luke - Spin the bottle

You were a little hesitant to attend the pool party at the 5sos house when you found out that it would just be you and them but Luke persuaded you, you couldn't say no to those blue eyes. You thought that your crush on Luke Hemmings would have subsided by now but it hasn't.

"Not much of a party is it?" you say when Michael answers the door.

Inside you see Calum upside down doing a handstand while Luke holds his legs and Ashton is laughing uncontrollably.

"And we haven't even got the booze out yet," Michael adds as you walk in.

You chuckle and make eye contact with Luke who drops Calum's legs and rushes to hug you as Calum falls to the ground groaning in pain.

"Hello, to you too Luke," you stammer, a little flustered.

"Dude, I could have broken my neck," Calum moans from his position, lying on the floor.

"But you didn't," Luke moves to help him up.

"[Y/N]'s here we can get the shots out," Ashton jumps up and runs to the kitchen.

"You were waiting for me to get the shots out, I'm honored but I want to swim," you say.

"Oh yeah, this is a pool party," Calum stands stripping immediately while you shake your head in disapproval.

One by one they run into the garden, Calum jumps in wearing only his boxers, Michael changes into his swim shorts and so does Ashton. You sit on one of the garden chairs and watch as Luke emerges in a white shirt and his swim shorts, jumping in immediately. When he gets out he giggles as he sees you staring at him, peeling off his now almost transparent shirt.

"Uh, aren't you coming in?" Luke looks at his feet.

"Oh, yeah sure," you stand.

Hearing that it was a pool party you had taken the precaution of wearing your swimsuit underneath your clothes. You stand and begin to change, with the knowledge that Luke is staring at you.

"You can see the tension," you hear Ashton whisper.

"What?" you turn and see them at the edge of the pool.

"Uh, nothing we were singing," Michael stutters.

"You could cut the tension with a knife in here," Calum sings diving backwards.

"You're such an idiot," you mutter, running and cannon balling into the water.

It takes a while but eventually you're drunk and someone suggests spin the bottle.

"I don't know about this," Ashton says cautiously sitting down.

"Come on, [Y/N] is even playing," Calum groan downing his beer and placing it in the center of the circle.

"I'm only here for the chance of seeing two of you guys kiss," you giggle and they screw up their faces.

After a few spins Calum has been reluctantly kissed on the cheek twice and Michael has drunkenly kissed Ashton's chin.

"[Y/N] spin," Ashton sighs and Luke sits up.

Calum sighs and 'accidentally' nudges the bottle causing it to stop at Luke who beams.

Your stomach gurgles, as you lean in. He, all too eagerly, leans in too and, with a hand snaking round to the back of your neck presses his lips to yours.

When you pull away you look him in the eye and he's blushing like mad.

"Finally, race you to the pool," Ashton says and before you know it the three boys around you have gone.