106. Your Boobs Grew While He Was Away

Luke: "Luke,I can see you staring at my boobs." I laughed.Luke went beet red within a second and turned his head away. "Sorry." He mumbled,I put my hand on his leg, "Don't be sorry,but you never stare at my boobs as much as you have been lately." I laughed. "It's just... they're bigger." He said blushing even more. I stood up and walked in front of him. "Well come with me and you can see how big they actually are."

Calum: "Will you get your hands off of my boobs." I grumble as I turn the lamp beside the bed on. "Why?" He purred in my ear as he slipped his hand under my shirt to get a better feel of them. "Because i'm trying to sleep you perv." I say as I turn on my side,facing him. "But I just got off of tour and I want some time with you.And plus your boobs have gotten bigger since i've seen them." He said as he pulled my shirt down,causing my boobs to come out of my shirt.I pushed his hands away and pulled my shirt up. "Maybe tomorrow Hood."

Michael: "Is it because I haven't seen those in awhile or did they actually get bigger?" Michael said staring at my chest.I giggled and draped my arms around his neck. "They got bigger." I muttered as I kissed his neck. "Well come on then." He said pulling away from me and leading me upstairs. "Where are we going?" I asked as he lifted me up and started up the stairs. "To the bedroom,we have to catch up on a few things."

Ashton: "You like what you see?" I asked as I caught Ashton staring at my chest.He nodded not taking his eyes away, "They've gotten bigger haven't they?" He asked finally making eye contact. I nodded and bit my lip. "Whatcha think?" I asked,Ashton laughed, "I love them even more." He paused, "If that's even possible."